Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 692
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 676
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 658
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 648
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 644
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 537
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 483
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 449
Similar on eTradeWire
- Registration Opens for SMi's Aseptic Processing Conference 2021
- Florida Skin Center CEO George Gulisano Joins Board of Bobby Nichols Fiddlesticks Charity Foundation
- Terri Ross to Present Educational Workshop on KPIs at 'The Aesthetic Meeting 2021' on May 1st
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida Hires Internal Medicine Physician
- DiSTI's GL Studio Becomes HMI Provider for Xilinx Kria SOM
- Can I Sell My Home Without a Real Estate Agent?
- MARUX™ An AI Startup Launches Wellness and Vitals Software For Medical Assessments
- Veyond Metaverse Announces New Advisory Board Members
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Marisa Garshick, MD
"As a new neighbor, the physicians and staff of The Q iLASIK & Med Spa wanted to do something to help children in need. The Imagine Children's Health Center does a great job of treating emotional trauma in children so we have selected this non-profit as our official charity of The Q," said Dr. Stephen Prendiville, facial plastic surgeon and medical director of The Q iLASIK & Med Spa.
The Q iLASIK & Med Spa will donate a portion of all sales to the charity during the grand opening from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the new med spa located at 675 Piper Boulevard in Naples.
Attendees will be able to enjoy free food and beverages as well as a variety of free services, including vision screenings, facial plastic surgery consultations with Dr. Stephen Prendiville, iLASIK screenings, chair massages, and med spa consultations in addition to tours of the luxurious 2,000 square foot med spa.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
More than $10,000 in merchandise and services will be raffled for items such as Jimmy Choo sunglasses, IPL treatments for face and hands, facials and the new Virtue RF Micro-Needling that stimulates the production of collagen to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Raffle tickets will be sold on site – 4 for $20 or 10 for $40 – with all funds donated to the Imagine Children's Health Center. Drawings will be held every 30 minutes starting at 1:30 p.m.
"Everyone who attends also will receive a free ticket to use on the prize wheel, which will include a free iLASIK screening for surgery to correct near-sightedness or far-sightedness plus gift cards to apply toward facial fillers, Virtue RF micro-needling, and skin care products, " said Dr. Prendiville. "More free tickets can be acquired to use on the prize wheel by participating in a vision or iLASIK screening, tagging on social media, and attending a seminar."
Precautions will be in place to encourage social distancing. Masks will be required.
For more information, visit www.QuigleyEye.com or www.theqmedspa.com
Susan Bennett Marketing & Media, L.C.
- Waterside Productions Announces New Book "The Redhead in the Cove"
- Carlos Kelly Named Chair of Henderson Franklin's Business Litigation Department
- SmartBear Renames Test Management Solution in Jira to Offer Zephyr for Every Level of DevOps Matur
- Transaction is part of aggressive expansion plans by K1 Speed
- A Modern-day Fairy Tale of Finding Love in the Most Unexpected Places: LOVE MATCH by Laire McKinney
- About Payeex Payment Processing
- The 15th Annual West Suburban Illinois
- UVGI. The Antidote for What's In the Air! ~Russell Gans
- SOSS Door Hardware Releases First Wrap Around Concealed Hinge
- Self-Preservation: A Complex Human Instinct - Exhibit
- Chef Dean Fearing to Join In Celebrating Equest 40th Anniversary Gala
- What Is The Hype With Norsara CBD Gummies?
- Junior Service League Of Hendersonville To Host Four Man Golf Scramble
- KeysCaribbean Extends 'Advance Purchase Rate Discount' Special Offer for a Florida Keys Vacation
- Amazon Shoppers Love This 5 Star Rated Bedding Comforter from Kasentex
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)