Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 416
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 169
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 145
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 140
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 126
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 124
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 113
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 110
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Long-awaited Musical Tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales Launches Funding Campaign
- 2b Acting's Comedy Monologue Projectorgrams events start September 2018
- Hartecast Music presents "I'm Fallin;" by Tony Lindsay, Grammy Winner
- Retro-Bit® to Unveil First Wave of Officially Licensed SEGA Products at Gamescom 2018
- Kiara Simone booed up with Keyshia Cole's ex husband in steamy new video
- To Accommodate The Overwhelming Response; "from Overlooked To Booked" Workshop
- Armies of alien robots have descended upon Los Angeles and are wreaking havoc in a bid to take control of the City of Commerce, CA
- Foren Boi Virtual Launch Party Goes Well Despite Doubt from Music Critics and Naysayers
- The Reviews are in on Susan Wingate's latest novel THE DEATH OF VULTURES
- J WHITE Releases New Song 'JUST RIDE' — the First Single from His Upcoming Album
Feedspot is a tool for gathering, reading, and sharing all the interesting blogs and websites you read on the web. When Google discontinued its RSS reader, Feedspot rapidly filled the void and took its place as a preferred home for literally thousands of digital outlets who's subscriber bases obtain and share daily news updates via the web. Since 2013, Feedspot is touted as a growing digital media database tool which spans the globe and delivers daily updates to millions of readers from their favorite sources and receiving favorable reviews from the likes of PC Mag, Crunchbase and others.
This most recent acknowledgement of The Hype Magazine as a worldwide influencer (http://blog.feedspot.com/hip_hop_music_magazines/), adds itself to a list of accolades for the publication which include a current #2 ranking for the subject of Hip Hop and Urban Culture on Ranker.com; addition to top entertainment ticketing site Vivid Seats official blog Fandemoneum as one of the Top 20 Blogs Rap and Hip Hop Fans Should Know in 2018; favorable independent reviews in 2016 via Killerstartups entitled Do Believe The Hype; and The Sociable that same year recognizing Independent magazines still flourishing in print & digital domains.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Arc of Volusia Installs New Board Member Steve Drago
- Best Business Loan Programs Available
- Dominic Pace Shines As Captain Streeper In Syfy Channel's "Megalodon"
- Pushing the Envelope Hosts "Power Hour" on Marketing to Millennials
- Diesel Particulate Filter Testing with Vehicle Data Acquisition
- Addison Parks Celebrates Fun & Successful Grand Opening
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast Region
The Hype Magazine CEO and Publisher Jameelah Wilkerson has received business accolades and proclamations from the likes of the City Council of Atlanta, GA and the Trailblazer award in Indianapolis, Indiana as well as a host of nominations as publisher of the year across the midwest and southeast entertainment communities in the United States.
Editor-in-Chief Jerry Doby, is an award winning alumni of the former Yahoo Contributor Network, garnering multiple Top 10 awards and citizen journalism platform Examiner (now AXS). Currently, he is a member of the US Press Corps, International Press Association and the US Department of Arts and Culture. Doby also studied at Full Sail University in the Music Business program and is a former member of The Recording Academy GRAMMYU program
Founded by Wilkerson in 2002 as a one-page community newsletter in Muncie, Indiana as a student at Ball State University, The Hype Magazine rapidly attained the world's #1 Digital Magazine status which acknowledgement it maintains today within the entertainment community. Wilkerson led the once exclusively digital publication to retail print status in 2013, forever changing and expanding the breadth of the outlet's influence across the globe with availability in stores domestically, Europe, Asia and select military installations.
As a forecasting publication, The Hype Magazine has been the first known cover story placement earned by some of today's hottest names in music such as Ying Yang Twins, MGK, Snow The Product, Ty Dolla $ign and a catalyst for future media coverage for innumerable others. In the summer of 2018, Hypebroke the story of LeBron James signing with the Lakers, well ahead of any other major media outlets.
More on eTradeWire News
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast Region
- Titan Steel Structures is now offering FREE SHIPPING on buildings in the Continental United States!
- Windmills Model Homes Now Open in Tulare
- Keri Systems Inc Unveils New Logo
- Escribe Publishing Announces Newest and Fourth Book in John A. Brennan's Signature Series
- Free Home Buying Seminar on Staten Island | Martino Realty
- Final Opportunities at Parkside at Old Friendship in Buford, GA
"It is unique pleasure to have 16 years as a leading voice and trendsetter in the media space acknowledged by those who care about the legacy of media and recognize our importance as a community of news gatherers and reporters" says CEO/Publisher Wilkerson "I and my team have diligently applied ourselves to delivering content which respects old age integrity while embracing technology and setting a standard of excellence and creativity in all we do; we accept our charge as influencers with the utmost gravity yet recognize that our audience want to share in the fun that is entertainment...apparently we are delivering and we thank all who have trusted us with their stories, content and reputations as they allow us into their lives" Wilkerson concludes.
The Hype Magazine (https://thehypemagazine.com) looks to continue its growth and influence as a media outlet covering "News from Hip Hop to Hollywood" long into the future while maintaining the editorial integrity which has endeared it in the hearts of entertainers, business leaders and the thriving American media community.
301-579-4973 ext 9
- Capital Allocation Partners Acquires Mariposa on 5th
- Kayla Richmond Selected to Leadership Positions on Local and Statewide Bar Associations
- Paris Baguette Appoints Jack F. Moran As New Chief Operating Officer
- A Woman Gas Engineer and Plumber for Hertfordshire
- #Naked Trees: Censored aka My Trees Don't Wear Pants Installation Art Exhibit
- Rising Dallas Eclectic Soul Singer Latoya Cooper "The Songstress" Teams Up With Top Talent On Hot New Single
- Cement prices continue positive momentum in 2Q 2018
- Jauch Reinforces Battery Expertise
- Acclaimed Michigan Poet Looks at the Human Need to Explain and Measure
- Tim Birkey Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Econo Mega Supermarkets Puerto Rico Implements ADC's Interscale Scales Manager and Sees Results
- Loc Performance Products wins government contract for armoring Multiple Launch Rocket System
- Carlisle Events Presents Winter AutoFest 2019 – Now with Corvettes (Lots of Them)
- Rebuttal to Oregon Senator's Editorial on Matt Kavanaugh Nomination
- Bittick's Western Success Leads Authors To Ride With The Outlaws
- Phillip Rigsby and Matt Bresee Combining Real Estate Businesses in Naples, Florida
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Present Two Amazing Exhibitions: GARDEN OF LIGHTS & TWISTED
- PES Announces Launch of Extreme Makeover to Company Website
- Norman Rockwell's Four Freedoms Reinterpreted for Today
- Music Resources @MusicDBN @AlmsIntlMusic @Music2Deal @GlobalMusicProj @AWAL @MusicSubmit