Popular on eTradeWire
- BlazeSports America Honors Inspiring Georgia Individuals at the 2019 Triumph of the Human Spirit Awards 376
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 353
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 292
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 289
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 288
- BYD and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Make the Holidays Greener 225
- Chance Hurst and Andolini Talent partner up 211
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 197
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 143
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- New digital portal aims to connect additive manufacturing, 3D printing businesses
- Thiel College names Anthony Kos, Ph.D. new Business Administration and Accounting Chair
- YES Credit Solutions has what your business needs to eliminate credit denials!
- New nonprofit organization targets high risk teens in NYC with support services
- Ottawa Business Man Seeking Legal Action Against Client
- Former Pfizer CEO, Chairman Ian Read to enlighten attendees at NextGen Speakers Series Feb. 28
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- Southern Ocean Chamber hosts Spanish in the Workplace workshop Feb 13
- Guy Kawasaki Joins MERGE4 as Official Brand Ambassador
- Southern Ocean Chamber Springs into Action with Google March 16
co-working space created to foster conducive and creative environment for the brightest problem solvers in Asia, ranging from startups, freelancers to student entrepreneurs.
Originating in Southern California, The Hungry Lab has named The Carrot Patch as its official workspace partner in Singapore and the home of The Hungry Lab Asia as it expands into the region. Building upon a shared vision of a strong local Singaporean startup ecosystem, The Hungry Lab is proud to work with The Carrot Patch to empower the next generation of students, startup entrepreneurs, small businesses, and social enterprises.
Launched in November 2017, The Carrot Patch is backed by AIQ, a visual technology company powered by Artificial Intelligence for engaging audiences across Southeast Asia through image and video recognition and immersive storytelling.
Through the partnership, The Hungry Lab will organize joint events and provide advisory and resource support to entrepreneurs at The Carrot Patch through The Hungry Lab's proven venture-building advisory platform, E. A. T. (Educate. Act. Transform).
More on eTradeWire News
- Black Aces Tactical debuts 50-state legal, magazine-fed Bull-Pup Pump at Shot Show
- Americart now an Art Touring Exhibition across the United States
- Major Sports Brand Needs Seattle Area Youth
- Discover the World's Independent Music, TV & Film Creators As Media Tech Startup IndieONE Launches
- Telliant Systems Meeting the Best and Brightest in Tech at PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando
The Hungry Lab Co-founder and CEO of The Hungry Lab Asia, Gustavo Liu, spoke about the partnership: "As a Venture Engine™, we are always looking to grow the ecosystem and bring economic value to the community with forward-thinking organizations aligned with our mission, like The Carrot Patch. This partnership will further solidify our presence in Singapore in the region and make a greater impact on the local startup community."
Marcus Tan, Co-founder and CEO of The Carrot Patch, said: "Our partnership to jointly nurture and promote entrepreneurships within the technology space and within the Local students' community is a strategic fit for both The Hungry Lab and The Carrot Patch. We have set the stage for young startups and innovators to build a vibrant startups scene in conjunction with Singapore's Smart Nation initiatives."
The partnership will kick off with an exclusive invitation-only event organized on Wednesday 6th June 2018, for The Hungry Lab's "Founder Fundamentals on Finance + Planning" at The Carrot Patch premises at Apex@Henderson.
About The Hungry Lab: Established in 2016 and headquartered in Irvine, California, The Hungry Lab is a Venture Engine™ and global startup ecosystem with a team of experienced business mentors, entrepreneurs, professionals and investors who use their skills and expertise to solve problems for problems solvers so they can solve bigger problems. The Hungry Lab believes that to build successful entrepreneurs, it is also important to build the vital ecosystems around each startup to help them succeed.
More on eTradeWire News
- Author Scheduling Book Signings
- Rude Rangers TV Helps Raise Autism Awareness
- Black Media Honors™️ Announces Inaugural Weekend In Atlanta
- #NationalSeedSwapDay Free Online Seed Swap Jan 25
- Calling All Video Content Creators in Arizona & Mississippi!
With a focus on keeping things affordable, adaptable and accessible, the services are tailored to early startups, business needs and growth stage to maximize momentum for greater impact through its proven E.A.T (Educate. Act. Transform) advisory framework. The Hungry Lab presently works with partners and startups in 12 countries.
For more info, visit www.thehungrylab.com
About The Carrot Patch: The Carrot Patch is the next-generation coworking space, focusing on developing businesses and nurturing talents in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and technology. As a Smart Hub, it's more than just a space. An ecosystem is set in place to provide unparalleled support, members will be given exclusive access to a wealth of resources, including an expert panel and in-house startup support system.
Designed for a community to bridge ideas and promote synergy, The Carrot Patch offers space solutions for all needs– a hot desk for freelancers who relish flexibility, dedicated workstations for start-ups and private office suites for businesses.
Mr Gustavo Liu
+65 9026 7796
- Cultural Council for Palm Beach County Welcomes 180 to CULTURE & COCKTAILS Spotlighting Four Local Th
- CDF Attorneys Named to 2020 List of Southern California Super Lawyers®
- LTL Truckers Freightliner–Peterbilt independents increasing MPG by Reducing Carbon Pollution ECOF
- Music Manager/Dad Creates A Pathway To Success For His Daughters In A Highly-Competitive Industry!
- Awesome Family Spring Break Destinations
- Arylamine N-acetyltransferase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Kitchen Social announces date night cooking classes for Valentine's Day weekend
- Original Phone Directory Removal Service Re-Brands ".org" Opt-Out Service to YellowPagesDirectory
- Bull Riding Super Stars Return to Hobbs for first stop of the Tuff Hedeman Bull Riding Tour
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Norman Love Confections limited edition gourmet chocolate flavors will make your heart dance for joy
- Lee BIA Builders Care's 2019 Charity Clay Shoot raises funds for upcoming project
- Regional Real Estate Company With Appetite And Capital To Expand
- Stella Hall Calls The Shots, Writes The Scripts, & Changes The Game!
- Ediciones Laponia, a friendly publisher for indie authors
- Global Food Health Innovation Summit Premiers In New York Connecting Global Food Industry Leaders, Experts & More
- Featured Vehicle: 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I
- Tarps Now® Increases Heavy Duty Tarps Line Up Due to Heavy Demand
- Security Bank Announces New Temple Location
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award