Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Cysurance Certified Nano Cyber Solutions Brings Behavioral Analysis Capabilities to Small- and Mid-Sized Information Security Initiatives
- Does Health Insurance Cover Rehab?
- MyHealthily Welcomes Sentara to Platform
- MRI: How Much Will My Insurance Cover?
- MyHealthily adds BEST Life & Health Insurance Company
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
- Signs You Should Go See Your Doctor
- Fertility Coverage by Health Insurance Companies
- Educational Services & Consulting Reminds Consumers About the Fire Dangers of Deep Frying a Turkey
The Health Council of West Central Florida announces FREE webinar series: Pathways to Wellness: Accessing Care
Other topics in the series include: Navigating the Affordable Care Act, Getting to Know Your Federally Qualified Health Center, Covering Kids, and Services for the Uninsured.
"The goal of this series is to help address knowledge gaps for all people regardless of insurance status. The webinars will highlight an array of available health care services, programs, and payment options available." said Teresa Kelly, Executive Director. "Access to care helps people achieve better health outcomes and helps reduce health disparities. Having insurance is certainly one way to improve access, but a 2022 Forbes Advisor study found that 77% of individuals with insurance did not understand basic health insurance terminology," she continued.
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
CLICK HERE to Register
About the Health Council of West Central Florida
The Health Council of West Central Florida, Inc. (HCWCF) serves residents in Hardee, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee and Polk counties. HCWCF is committed to assessing the health status and resources of area residents and assisting communities with solutions to meet emerging needs.
- Erfan Nouraee, the young scientist using innovation to advocate for social change
- Captain Notepad Charts a New Course with Updated Web Page on Engineering Paper and Custom Graph Paper
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Blue Harbor Resort Unveils Lake Life Sheboygan Holiday Gift Guide
- Rope Access Melbourne Trusts - Abseiling Building Maintenance | Contract Solutions Australia
- eBook, Mass Casualty Incidents: How Enhanced Communication Saves Lives
- Dr. George Sepiashvili Was Just Interviewed By Randy Alvarez On The Wellness Hour TV Show!
- Managing Arthritis Symptoms as Summer Heats Up
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- Why Should I Avoid DIY Teeth Whitening?
- Resources Span Lifetime of Parenting Joys, Challenges
- Texas Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Now Has Videography On Same Day Dental Implants
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- Dr. Alex Planes Has A New Website For His Planes Dental Arts Tradition Office In Port St. Lucie, FL!
- Peace Leaders Honored: Martin Luther King, Queen Lili'uokalani, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Zhou Enlai
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship