Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 224
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 217
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 180
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 143
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 127
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 123
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 112
Similar on eTradeWire
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Straightening Smiles with Affordable Braces
- Dan and Tina Coughlin Expand Home Helpers Comprehensive Care Program to the Crystal Coast
- Sheila is ready to fight for you!
- Book Your Appointment for Osteopathy Today
- New MASTERS Podcast Features Melissa Yamaguchi with Feng Shui Strategies for These Unsettling Times
- Canadian MDs Encourage Obesity, Say Forget Weight
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- HairMax Launches Hair Loss Awareness Month With New TV Commercial, Free E-Guide and Giveaways
- Music Vocabulary to Build Lesson Plans for Early Childhood and Elementary School Students
- COVID-19 Halts Fundraising of Colon Cancer Research in Kansas City
The Health Council of West Central FL Needs Hillsborough County Residents to Participate in Virtual Town Halls to Help End the HIV Epidemic
The data will be collected and utilized to help end the HIV Epidemic specific to the county. Currently, Hillsborough County is 27th in the nation for HIV infections.
"The HIV epidemic continues to impact our community and requires a community-wide response, said Teresa Kelly, Executive Director of The Health Council. "We need the voices of as many people as possible as we work to develop a comprehensive action plan to reduce new HIV infections by 75% in the next five years and by 90% by 2030. The town halls will provide an opportunity to discuss the goals, strategies, and activities under consideration and help shape the plan for Hillsborough County."
More on eTradeWire News
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: July 2020
- The Mystery Of Covid-19, Book 13 of the Jan and Jenny Mystery Book Series Released!
- Commemorating Hiroshima And Nagasaki: Preventing The Nuclear Holocaust
- Grandma's Favorite Recipes -- A Cookbook by Sarah Rodefeld! Published by Bellissima Publishing, L
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
The dates and topics are as follows:
August 11th: 3:00 - 4:30 PM
This meeting will focus on the first pillar to diagnose people with HIV as early as possible.
August 18th: 3:00 - 4:30 PM
This meeting will focus on treatment of people with HIV rapidly and effectively to reach sustained viral suppression to reduce the risk of transmission.
PREVENT & RESPOND
August 25th: 3:00 - 4:30 PM
This meeting will focus on prevention of new HIV transmissions and responding quickly to potential HIV outbreaks to get needed prevention and treatment services to people who need them.
To participate, click here to register to attend any or all three of the Town Hall meetings.
(Registration is required.)
About the Health Council of West Central Florida
The Health Council of West Central Florida, Inc. (HCWCF) serves residents in Hardee, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee and Polk counties. HCWCF is committed to assessing the health status and resources of area residents and assisting communities with solutions to meet emerging needs.
Teresa Kelly, Executive Director
The Health Council of West Central Florida
- Tax Deed Investing Workshop on August 16, 2020
- Hong Kong protest Leaders: when a democratic movement is only an excuse for rioters and dictators
- Don't Miss Out on This 2016 Nissan Rogue
- DSP Signs Hotshot Author Chris Smith—A Burgeoning Western Fiction Force
- Small Professor - A Jawn Supreme (Vol. 2)
- Introducing API® AQUASPIN™, Mars Fishcare's Newest Water-testing Technology!
- Attn: Business Editor re Halloween Business during Covid-19
- Coach & Equipment Launches CDC-Compliant Driver Protective Barrier for Mass Transit to Combat COVID
- TVS Cartoon Network Sets The Skruffy Group As its First Original Production
- L.A. Wolves FC Forward Philip Hephzibah Invited for Trial with The New Saints FC in Wales
- Waterside Productions Announces Laila Valere's New Book "The Birthing Goddess"
- Project Diversify Medicine is Leading the Way with Pre Med Advice for Future Black & Brown Doctors
- Celebrating 3 Years of Royse Contemporary with new exhibition "Elements of Style II"
- Bookies Clamoring for Safe and Secure Ways to Collect and Get Paid from Players
- Association Releases Michigan Medicare Supplement Insurance Rates
- Hit Songs Deconstructed releases Mid-Year 2020 hit song trend report The State of the Hot 100 Top 10
- Stillness: Whispers From Nature — A New Book Launch
- Community health nonprofit announces new director of Access Kershaw
- Industry Veteran Owned Non Profit Offers New Roadmap For Black Owned Businesss
- Medicare 5 Star Rating Information – Cary Nagdeman Educator