Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tickets Available For Tomorrow's Acts 4 Ministry Fundraiser Concert With The Kennedys
- Bob Franceschelli Joins ITEN's Board of Directors
- DTE awards $5,000 in Bright Ideas in Business Pitch Competition in Detroit
- Lead, Inc. Trains Its First Class Of National Instructors
- Common Table Health Alliance Names Bobby Peters As New Board Chair
- Why is Flight School So Expensive? Backdoor Opportunities Offer Flight Program With No Student Loans
- Beyond Spots & Dots Named Travel Marketing & Non-Profit Marketer of the Year
- 1099 Form Corrections Made Easy With The Latest 2019 ez1099 Software From Halfpricesoft.com
- Women United Flagler Chapter Allocates $7,650 in Mini-Grants
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
Awareness is being generated through outdoor digital billboards in Salem and Portland in addition to the usual Facebook social media events, paid ads, websites, and more!
The Goal: RAISE OVER 70,000 LBS OF FOOD FOR THE OREGON FOOD BANK NETWORK & MARION-POLK FOOD SHARE!
With help and support from the Portland-Salem Metro communities, the 12th Annual Great Holiday Food Drive has a goal to meet, or beat, the 11 year cumulative total by raising the equivalent of over 70,000 lbs of food for the hungry here in the Portland-Salem Metro area of Oregon.
More on eTradeWire News
- HealthCodes DNA launches genetic testing products in 31 new stores
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive celebrates grand opening of new Technical Training Center
- Healthcare Tech Outlook awarded Ecteon a 2019 Top Healthcare Compliance Solution Provider
- Leather Canadian motorcycle license plate from 1907 brings CA$10,620 at Miller & Miller auction
- South Shore Line's Kids Ride Free Program Makes Holiday Travel Even More Affordable
The food banks are always short on food during the holiday season regardless of economic situations and hardships.
Donation Drop Site Locations can be found online at http://locations.food-drive.com, and the specific location events are shared on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/GiveHelpHope/.
Advertising Solutions is organizing the event and working with local companies in the Portland-Salem Metro area to help fight hunger by offering drop sites around the metro area with donation bins for accepting non-perishable food items.
Special thanks go out to this year's Sponsors, including:
Tan Republic - Molalla
The Firkin Tavern
Harmony Road Music Center
Anchor NW Property Management Group
The CDC Dispensary
Downtown Oregon City Association
Oregon City Tree Lighting Ceremony (December 7th Only)
More on eTradeWire News
- Innovation Conference at WTS20 highlights how technology and best practices drive business success
- Led by holiday love story, GiftNow.com's first-ever brand campaign urges viewers to "Gift courageously."
- "An Immigrant Iraqi Poet" - Poet Exposes Corruption & Problems Left Behind in Iraq
- Roost, a Startup Helping Travelers Split the Cost of Hotel Rooms, Launches City-Based Travel
- Is Big Pharma Ready to Meet the Challenges of Election Year 2020?
Instant Fire Protection
Wild West Emporium - 3 Portland Metro Area Locations
Helping is easy, and benefits the Oregon Food Bank & Marion-Polk Food Share. Find a local drop site at http://locations.food-drive.com beginning December 2nd thru 31st, and help fight hunger here in Oregon.
Online donations can also be made at http://onlinedonations.food-drive.com/ to support the Oregon Food Bank Network.
For those looking to help with a Last Minute Donation Drop Site, please visit http://sponsorships.food-drive.com.
Advertising Solutions LLC
- Major International Indoor Soccer League Announces New Indoor Pro League Debut 2020
- Transaction Announcement - Community Donut Shop
- Watch What Crappens, the Nation's Hottest Podcast About Bravo TV, Kicks Off 2020 Live Tour!
- Normas de seguridad para la construcción
- North Florida Land Trust has conserved hundreds of acres surrounding Camp Blanding
- Siemplify Raises the Bar for Enterprise Readiness with Latest Security Operations Platform Release
- The Outlook for American Manufacturing in 2020: Three Scenarios
- Weight Loss & Nutritional Guidance Offered In February 2020 In Berlin, Connecticut
- Queue President Juana G. Quick Receives The John Thomason Award Recognizing Marketing Excellence
- City of Fort Worth and SmartLight Analytics Form Partnership to Reduce Healthcare Costs
- MBMA Introduces New Continuing Education Course: Creative Design Alternatives Using Metal Buildings
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mallory Sonalert Alarms with Electronic Volume Control
- Grace Church and The Village Dance Studio Partner for Sensory-Friendly Nutcracker Performances
- Expert Property Adjuster Wants You To Know Why You Need Him!
- Tips for Making Your Website Ready for Mobile
- We Sell Restaurants Gives Back in Broward and Palm Beach County
- Green Dot Sign® Named "Most Innovative" Exhibitor at 2019 Greenbuild
- Idoneus Elevates Their Global Crypto Capabilities by Partnering with C6 Advisors
- Kari Battaglia Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- NLL, B/R Live to Offer Live Game of the Week Available for Free Across B/R Live, Twitter, Facebook