Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- DonnaInk Publications features Black Friday to New Year's Light Sale
- Fans Share Royalties of Favorite Artists
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Grammy Nominated Bokanté Brings World Music to the Weinberg Center
- Comedy Central's Favorite Comedian Matt Braunger Comes to the Weinberg Center
- Shakespeare from the Ground Inaugural Event at Pearl Street Brewery
- Inspirational Book, HOMEBOY, Tells Jawara Griffin's Journey from the Crack House to the Courthouse
- Snow Predicted at Marina Village in Riviera Beach, Florida
- Diamond Touch by IGS features five games in one
- PRNFamily Funky New Year 2020 at Paisley Park Honoring Prince Music Genius and Philanthropy
What: Fourth of July: Bands and Brew BBQ
Details: A patriotic and charitable event on Tampa Bay's waterfront featuring drinks, live music, and a fireworks show.
When: July 4th, 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Where: 7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway, Tampa, FL 33607
Valet will be available to guests at $3 for the day and $5 overnight.
ABOUT ARMED FORCES FAMILIES FOUNDATION: Armed Forces Families Foundation is a local organization that strives to fund and develop infrastructure projects of a permanent or semi-permanent nature that help military families for as long as possible. Those efforts include the purchase of materials for military base schools, construction of playgrounds and pavilions, remodeling of recreational centers, and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple
GODFREY HOTEL & CABANAS: The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa's resort-style property is nestled among the lush tropical grounds at the edge of Tampa Bay and is conveniently located in close proximity to Tampa International Airport, the Westshore office market and downtown Tampa. The expansive property boasts a heated outdoor pool, 3200 sq. ft. pier with stunning sunset views and private event space, fitness center, and 7,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space. The 276-room hotel features complimentary Wi-Fi, 42'' flat screen TVs, coffeemakers, mini-refrigerators and expansive space to relax. Every guest room also comes with a private balcony offering sweeping views of Tampa's skyline and breathtaking sunset views. http://www.godfreyhoteltampa.com/
WTR POOL & GRILL: WTR Pool & Grill is Tampa's ultimate seaside retreat. Overlooking Tampa Bay, WTR provides guests with a memorable experience of poolside luxury in a modern tropical setting. By day guests may relax on daybeds and chaise lounges while enjoying refreshing handcrafted cocktails and dining from our unique menu based on the bounty of ultra-fresh Florida seafood. For those seeking an even more indulgent experience, serenely furnished private cabanas featuring televisions and refrigerators, offer fitting exclusivity and seclusion. Regularly scheduled events such as a high-energy weekend brunch and pool parties add to the festive atmosphere. By night, Sunset Pool Parties and special events including sets by guest DJs, live bands and other entertainment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Upcoming Sculptural Exhibit at the Spruill Gallery
- OneGlobe Achieves AWS Public Safety & Disaster Response Competency
- Epiq Partners with Diligen to Launch AI-powered Contract Review and Analytics for Clients in Canada
- Before Spending $15 on Donald Trump Jr's "Triggered" Read Jose Franco's Free E-Book
- Drift to Sleep launches a set of 50 and 100 Pairs of Softies ® Made in USA Ear Plugs NRR 33
EVOLVE & CO: Evolve & Co is a full-service advertising agency located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. The company is a collective of brand strategists and creatives, specializing in the lifestyle vertical. The firm is located at 475 Central Avenue Suite M7, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701. www.evolveandco.com
Editors: For details, or to schedule an interview contact Lisa Williams email@example.com or 727.490.9835.
- Unios' Universal Light Publication reaches global market with third edition
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Local Businesses and Young Professionals Network to Benefit Northeast Florida Nonprofit
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Centennial Plumbing offering $650 rebate under new Centennial Furnace Replacement Program
- Procrastination with Kingdom Christmas Lights
- Mark Spain Real Estate to Cross $1 Billion Annual Sales Mark for First Time During Record Sales Year
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- OnCourse Sales Automation Hits Growth Milestone After Launch
- Take Shape Plastic Surgery Now Offers Total Body HD Liposuction
- SOS International Meditation Center in Lisle Featured on Cover of "Metal Architecture"
- Children's Choir to Sing In Memory of Martin Luther King, Jr
- Eltropy Chosen to Improve Collection Response Rates for UNIFY Financial Credit Union
- Welcome Michelle Moehring to the Wisco Hotel Group
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Forms Under 40 Networking Group