Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 123
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Private Placement Markets Introduces "equity Lock Residential"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Steve Aoki and Alberto Candiani Closing Speakers Of "Fashinnovation Worldwide Talks" On Worlds Ocean Day
- Find out how press relations work for celebrities or for those who want to be a star
- Small Business Owner Tiffany S. Walker Lends Her Support To Local Protestors
- Beautyforever Remy Human Hair Summer Sale Up to 35% OFF
- Fashinnovation To Host 2nd Worldwide Talks 2020 Virtual Summit, And 3D Runway Show On World Environment & Oceans Day
- Face Masks Make a New Fashion Statement
- Fashion in Quarantine – What is happening?
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- 10 Shopping Habits That Have Been Impacted By Coronavirus
The Reboot of Dayton Fashion Week promises to be a first of its kind community event for the area, organizations, businesses, producers and designers are invited to join us in coming together to host events promoting and showcasing the multifaceted and interconnected forms of the fashion industry. Each event will give people the chance to meet local designers, learn from each other, and promote collaboration to drive the fashion industry in the Miami Valley forward. Modeled after NYFW: The Shows, unlike other regional Fashion Weeks, Fashion Designers who have been invited to participate in the (DE-FI) produced Headlining Fashion Experience will have the runway, audience, and venue to themselves for at least an hour, giving them an opportunity to meet with boutique owners who are interested in selling their designs and give the audience more time to view the line and take orders.
More on eTradeWire News
- "There Are Plenty More Fish in the Sea" Is Very Misleading, Says National Seafood Seasonings Brand
- Three Colombian PODWAY Podcasts from & One U.S. Podcast Joins The U.S. A. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- June Art Calendar & Artists' Mingle @ Barebrush.com
- Prosper Playhouse Partners with UVClear
- Some Are Lovin' Summer Rubbin'!
After years of keeping a notoriously low profile, (DE-FI) Owner/Director Caressa Brown stated that "we've been pulled from our grassroots comfort zone. As more and more success stories arise from our organization and our services have expanded to include workforce development, micro-manufacturing, and an online boutique to name a few. Other regional fashion organizations have begun to mirror not only our work but our verbiage; people want to know who we are, what we are all about, and how this volunteer organization that has only congregated a total of about 60 days out of the past 6 years has produced 3 top models, a 20 year old designer that has been named to Forbes Under 30 Fellows, has helped hundreds of other models get signed to agencies around the world, and has essentially created a mini-NYC fashion scene with limited funds". Models Aube Jolicoeur, Alexis Henry, and Naomi Baker and designer Aceani Michelle all got their start with (DE-FI).
Additional details about the Reboot of Dayton Fashion Week can be found at http://www.daytonfashionweek.com.
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Stand Shoulder to Shoulder with Council Member Jawane Hilton of Carson Ca and local law enforcement
- 24e Design Company and F3EA Donate 28 Sets of Bunk Beds to Tybee Island's Fresh Air Home
- do it outdoors launches the first OOH/digital media click-through rate guarantee
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Neighborhood Sun and Soltage Team Up for First Community Solar Project in New Jersey
- SmartFinancial Wins Best Workplaces in Ohio
- Wizard Entertainment Takes The Lead In Streamed Interactive Programming With Virtual Experiences
- National Transportation Inc launches new web sites
- Used Vehicle Auction Prices Exceed Pre-Virus Expectations; Relationship Between Used Retail and Wholesale Prices Back to Normal
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home