Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3910
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 908
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 860
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 857
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 848
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 837
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 834
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 755
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 518
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 420
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- Everything Horses Boutique Comes to Waxhaw's Autumn Treasures Festival
- Family Owned Luxury Leather Manufacturer Launches New Website
- Valogix LLC Exhibiting at Biz.One SAP User Conference
- Bloomex supports Cancer Council with Pink Ribbon Collection
- WaterCheck.biz Celebrates Halloween With WaterWeen Event
- Kansas City's Westport District is Getting Hotter This Fall
- Mid West Displays Launch Innovative Digital Display Screen
- AI startup Inspector Cloud wins a right to expand in Turkey at Take Off Istanbul
Rovence's affordable dual time watches for men and women remove all the bulky and complex elements found in other GMT watches. It arrives at a sleek design that allows the wearer to easily tell time in two separate time zones using a Ronda Swiss-made GMT movement. The result is a beautiful timepiece centered on travel inspiration. With a 3-D metal plane index at the 2 o'clock position, world map artwork etched into the back plate and the motto "travel together," it's designed to help you stay connected to home, friends, new places and your own adventures.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grief Institute Announces Sponsorship of Bereavement Cruise
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Boise State 6-0! CFB National Coach of the Year Bryan Chili' Harsin! Cha Ching Chili' $$$Bonus$$$ #NIKE'Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA!
- Lake Norman Orchestra: 7th Holiday Gala Concert and Dinner
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Military Economic Impact Study Highlights U.S. Military Contribution to San Diego
Rovence co-founder Devon Costantine said, "The idea actually came from our own travel experiences. When we looked for a dual time watch, the ones we found were mostly complex, expensive and men's watches. That's when we decided to design affordable watches for men and women that are sleek and easy to tell time in two time zones. We wanted it to be a source of travel inspiration every time you look at your wrist."
To simplify the dual-time feature, the timepiece replaces the rotating bezel of traditional GMT watches with a simple one-layer dial design. This allows you to use the dual-time hand to track a second time zone. By simplifying the design to only include three diamond cut hands (the hour, minute and GMT hand), Rovence has created one of the world's thinnest GMT dual time travel watches, measuring 6.40mm on the women's and 6.45mm on the men's case.
Rovence timepieces incorporate high quality materials into affordable prices. The First Class Collection watches are being presold on Kickstarter for 100 USD to the first 200 backers (50% off the retail price) then for 115 USD each. There is also the option to preorder a set of any two watches for 199 USD.
More on eTradeWire News
- Modesto Welcomes Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Community Medical Clinic of Kershaw County to Host Sixth Annual Oysters & BBQ Bash
- "Behind Closed Doors" Season One Set to Premiere in Dallas, November 15th
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
Visit Rovence's Kickstarter page (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stephenbarna/the-first-minimalist-gmt-dual-time-travel-watch-by-rovence) to pre-order the watch, meet the creators and learn more about the travel-inspired timepiece.
About Rovence (https://www.rovence.com/)
Stephen Barna and Devon Costantine began their journey with Rovence in 2018, at the end of a two-year trip around the world. Along the way, they grew the largest online community of travel couples (@creativetravelcouples (https://www.instagram.com/creativetravelcouples/)). Rovence's mission is simple – to design travel accessories that inspire others to travel, connect and create stories together.
- Q3 2019 | Houston Office | Research and Forecast Report
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in New Jersey!
- New Index Of Excellence In STEM Education Compares U.S. Students To Global Competition
- New Non-surgical Treatment to Correct Facial Wrinkles Introduced in Southwest Florida
- VF Launches Crypto Social Platform & Mobile IOS Support
- XOOKER Featured in Inc. Magazine Article
- Calig Kontra - Simian Automatic (Album)
- Heritage Planning Partners' Michael D'Aquila Earns WMCP Designation
- FSR's Smart-Way System Stops the Show During NECA 2019
- VERC Enterprises named to Boston Business Journal's Book of Lists for largest family businesses
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Rook Coffee Hires New Vice President of Operations
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony now open for sales
- Interior Designer Wins Prestigious Industry Award
- Kevin Joyce Named Chief Commercial Officer at TAG Video Systems
- Shipment Temperature Monitoring for Milk Crate Transport
- Future Learning Collaborative Expands Co-Creation Activities Among Higher Ed Institutions
- International Stars Sleep on Magniflex Mattresses
- Matthew Whalen Named President And Chief Executive Officer Of Cord Meyer Development Company