Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- PriorAuth Online: Simplifying all Your Prior Authorization Complexity
- Sunknowledge: A Powerhouse in DME / HME Billing
- SpectraMedix EMPI Delivers More Than 99% Matching Engine Accuracy
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- careMESH Receives 2015 Edition ONC Health IT Certification
- Layton Technologies Develops New Quicker Cleaning Process for Ceramic Components
- Nominate a colleague for the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- CME Symposium- Management of LDL-C-Cholesterol: Taking the Next Steps
In short, the INK Program is our community outreach initiative designed to provide safe, effective, and free laser tattoo removal to those who were formerly incarcerated, in gangs, or survivors of human trafficking. For every new customer that walks through our doors, we donate a free tattoo removal treatment through our program.
We have helped about 100 people at our four locations in New York, Boston, Buffalo, and Philadelphia through the INK program. Our goal is to empower people who've had the courage to change and leave room for a brighter future and a better version of themselves.
The Finery's Boston and New York offices treated a combined total of 20 INK clients for National Tattoo Removal Day!Highlights of the day included tuning in to our Instagram livestream to follow along with all of the exciting news coming out of our Philadelphia office, connecting with familiar and new faces, and onboarding four new people into the INK Program.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
National Tattoo Removal Day at The Finery's Philly office began with visits from both Fox29's Good Day Philadelphia (https://www.fox29.com/good-day/wrongfully-convicted-philadelphia-man-puts-past-behind-him-with-removal-of-prison-tattoo) team and NBC10 (https://www.fox29.com/good-day/wrongfully-convi...) news to spotlight our special guest of the day, Terrance Lewis.
After spending 21 years behind bars for a crime he didn't commit, Terrance Lewis was ready for a new start. On Wednesday, Terrance took a step toward a new life by walking into our Philadelphia office to remove painful reminders of his past. "I want to start cleaning my closet because I definitely picked up throughout my journey some luggage, some unwanted luggage – whether it's something that relates emotionally, physically and even mentally – and this is the start right here," he said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
Terrance was one of 23 people to receive free tattoo removal treatments at The Finery during National Tattoo Removal Day. Cooper Ferreira, RN and Manager of our Philadelphia office treated Terrance and addressed all media inquiries before, during and after the process.
"It was a fun experience treating so many INK clients in one day. The positivity these clients bring into the office is so contagious and it made for a fun day meeting new people with such interesting stories."
Donna Crowther, RN and Aesthetician at The Finery was also excited about NTRD in Philadelphia. "The INK program is only going to get bigger and better as time goes on. The day was not only a celebration for tattoo removal but a celebration for these new clients starting their journey towards a new life. I am so happy to be a part of a such a worthwhile organization that cares about people as a whole."
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"