Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 178
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Santa Monica United FC as SoCal Expansion Team
- Sailfish Marina Provides Elusive "Bait" for World's Longest Running Sailfish Tournament
- Culligan City of Palms Classic shakes up national rankings
- Dezer Gymnastics Training Center Starts a New Era in South Florida
- United Premier Soccer League Announces New York Expansion with Astoria Knights FC
- New York National Lacrosse League Team Names Regy Thorpe As Head Coach & GM
- Women in Sports and Events DC Welcomes New Executive Board in 2019
- 2019 Ed Werenich Golden Wrench Classic - Coyotes Curling Club - Tempe Arizona
- With Super Bowl LIII Action Less Than A Month Away, PayPerHead.com Expects Record-Breaking Profit
The venue will open its doors at 02:00pm on Tuesday the 20th of February and will welcome guests until 10:00pm that day. Schools and charities will be offered an exclusive opportunity to see the trophy prior to the official opening, where they will be allowed in earlier – at 01:00pm on the same day.
More on eTradeWire News
- Seasoned Bankruptcy and Finance Attorney Jed Donaldson Joins Vandeventer Black
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Las Vegas Moving and Storage Leader
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
To provide fans in Jordan the opportunity to be amongst the first in the Middle East to witness the world's most iconic trophy, tickets for the consumer event will be distributed at hypermarkets across Amman.
Commenting on the occasion, Murat Ozgel, General Manager of The Coca-Cola Company Middle East,said: ""Football has long been one of the most popular games in the world of sport – with the power to inspire, to connect and unite people from all walks of life. Coca-Cola has always shared in their passion as a long-term supporter of football at all levels. We are proud of our longstanding partnership with FIFA since 1978 as it aligns with Coca-Cola's continued legacy of celebration and we are blessed to be able to give fans all over the world a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The FIFA World Cup Trophy celebrates one of the most prestigious sporting competitions in the world, and it is a privilege to bring the energy and excitement of the tournament to a country that embodies its values."
More on eTradeWire News
- Healthcare MBA Charts New Path for Professionals
- Engelheim Vineyards Earns Winery Of Distinction Award in the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Competition
- Intrinsic Quality, LLC announces National Instruments Certified Alliance Partnership
- Alexander Sachs And Brian Peterson Arrange $3.15 Million Retail Sale To Private Buyer
- Delphin DAQ System Performs Fault Diagnosis Test on a CT Scanner
- Family Office Magazine announce Family Office live News service
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
Beginning in 2006, the FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour is now in its fourth edition, and this year in a tour spanning more than 126,000 kilometres, FIFA and Coca-Cola are taking the iconic FIFA World Cup Trophy on its largest and longest journey to-date. In the lead up to the 21st World Cup, the tour will give over one million people around the world the chance to experience football's most coveted prize in their own communities. Standing at a mere 36.8cm tall and weighing just over 6kg, only Heads of State and FIFA World Cup champions are permitted to hold the trophy, which is permanently displayed in the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich. Aside from the final draw of the FIFA World Cup, the FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola, is the only other time it is removed from its display.
J. Walter Thompson
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research
- Once again Frontline VM is Designated Best Vulnerability Management Solution Finalist by SC Magazine
- Genesis of Edmond, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma
- Mom and Small Business Owner Sharifah Hardie: Government shutdown is "bullshit!"
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Book Signing & Mini-Concert February 9 At Geer Village In Canaan
- Invitation from Roderick E. Hubbard at Vernalis Research chairing SMi's Drug Discovery Conference
- George Temple Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Carolina Closets Plus Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- The Law Offices of Mark S. Humphreys, Announces a Settlement in a Credit Life & Disability Claim
- SIU's Deadly Weapon Protection Program
- The Dangers of Home-Based Laser Hair Removal
- Exotic New Bridal Shop Shaking Up the Arizona Wedding Scene
- Two Drugs "Surprisingly Effective" at Treating Lung Cancer: Mesothelioma Too?
- RadixBay Announces Director Level Appointment to Support Growth in Advisory Services
- Muv Travel Unveils Its Top 30 Millennial Travel Destinations for 2019
- The Most Beautiful New Art and Coloring Shop Ever
- Online Marketplace Offering 7.56 Acres of Land to Highest Bidder in Fair Play, SC
- Littoral Power Systems Selected for Another DOE Grant
- Opera Naples Presents Comedic Opera L'isola Disabitata (the Deserted Island)
- Openview and Bold announce new technology partnership