Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 322
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 132
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 121
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 121
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 106
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Release of latest product range
- Gail Benzler Joins Seattle Tennis and Education Foundation as Executive Director
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Joliet United SC as Women's Division Midwest Expansion Team
- THUUZ SPORTS Launches Partner Portal for Automated Highlights and Clips
- 2018 West Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features ARIZONA Head Coach Jay Johnson
- UPSL National Player Of The Week: Milwaukee Bavarian SC's Scott Lorenz
- Andryk Brothers Named UPSL 2018 Spring Season National Championship Tournament Co-MVPs
- Bike the Bicentennial on the Prairie Heritage Ride
- Surf Gidget The Pug Wins World Champion 2018
- Primetime Basketball Launches Across Us Markets
The venue will open its doors at 02:00pm on Tuesday the 20th of February and will welcome guests until 10:00pm that day. Schools and charities will be offered an exclusive opportunity to see the trophy prior to the official opening, where they will be allowed in earlier – at 01:00pm on the same day.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hassle-Free Oracle Documentation with Brand New dbForge Documenter
- Hip hop group Alliance of Fire release debut single 'Get to You'
- Meddco.com - India's Emerging Healthcare Search Engine
- Over 200 business advisors gather in Denver to help small-business owners exit their businesses
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Evolve IP® Named For Sixth Time to the Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Staropramen Beer Legends go Global
To provide fans in Jordan the opportunity to be amongst the first in the Middle East to witness the world's most iconic trophy, tickets for the consumer event will be distributed at hypermarkets across Amman.
Commenting on the occasion, Murat Ozgel, General Manager of The Coca-Cola Company Middle East,said: ""Football has long been one of the most popular games in the world of sport – with the power to inspire, to connect and unite people from all walks of life. Coca-Cola has always shared in their passion as a long-term supporter of football at all levels. We are proud of our longstanding partnership with FIFA since 1978 as it aligns with Coca-Cola's continued legacy of celebration and we are blessed to be able to give fans all over the world a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The FIFA World Cup Trophy celebrates one of the most prestigious sporting competitions in the world, and it is a privilege to bring the energy and excitement of the tournament to a country that embodies its values."
More on eTradeWire News
- What Bothers You While Renting Porta Potty? And How to get rid of it?
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Metro Ford of OKC Hosts Ford's Drive 4 Your School
- Four Tomoka Eye Associates Staff Have Earned a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant Certification
- KDG's Small Business IT Support Team Addresses "Foreshadow" Attack
- Astroglia Pharma Launches NeuroClub, An Over-the-Counter Brain Health Brand
- A Poetic Mountain Range | Poetry by Hamdi Meça
Beginning in 2006, the FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour is now in its fourth edition, and this year in a tour spanning more than 126,000 kilometres, FIFA and Coca-Cola are taking the iconic FIFA World Cup Trophy on its largest and longest journey to-date. In the lead up to the 21st World Cup, the tour will give over one million people around the world the chance to experience football's most coveted prize in their own communities. Standing at a mere 36.8cm tall and weighing just over 6kg, only Heads of State and FIFA World Cup champions are permitted to hold the trophy, which is permanently displayed in the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich. Aside from the final draw of the FIFA World Cup, the FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola, is the only other time it is removed from its display.
J. Walter Thompson
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- Joydip Gupta joins Scienaptic as India Operations Lead
- Chocolak Is Selling And Shipping Chocolates Directly From The Artisans To End Users Across The Globe
- LinenMe launches new colors in Autumn / Winter 2019 Bed and Bath collections
- Aspioneer listed CMARIX as Top Renowned Brand of the year 2018
- P3iD Technologies Incorporates to accelerate growth
- KRATOS and trade.io announce partnership to democratize commodity trading markets
- Latest & Most Effective B2B Email Marketing Techniques of 2018
- Megicbyte Solutions Started Logo Design Services- Avail Now
- When You Choose Reliable Local Microsoft Support Partner
- Sovereign Home Improvements Now Provides Top Quality Workmanship for Less
- Why is my HP Printer not Taking Paper
- Agriya develops efficient on-demand taxi apps for hassle free travel
- Hindu statesman Rajan Zed to speak at Lutheran Church in Nevada
- Sharenumbersystem Is One Of The Most Popular Automated Income Systems - Constant Source Of Cash
- Businesses choose 'Uber' for recycling
- The Knowledge Group Has Scheduled a Live Webcast on An Overview of an M&A Deal
- Julia Barretto and Joshua Garcia give a modern take on a classic story in "Ngayon at Kailanman"
- AMBEROS Launched Exclusive Collection of Round Beads Baby Teething Necklaces and Bracelets
- South Africa's Cyberspace Administrator Celebrates Women