Popular on eTradeWire News
- Punch Tv Studios Gains Nasdaq Position 561
- Black Speculative Arts Movement Teams up with the In-Focus Film Society France at Cannes Film Festival 214
- Feeding A Monster Stage Play Extended Due to Popular Demand, May 5th & 6th at the Hudson Theatre 111
- Mr. Flamboyant Announces New Album By Fulton County 108
- Mantella named Swedish Steel Prize 2018 finalist
- Alexander Cooper releases "Sandow" on Vimeo; headed to Cannes Film Market
- MTB Entertainment Threatens Legal Action Against Jamsphere Rock Radio for Copyright Infringement!
- LQDEX Co-Founder, Yogesh Srihari, to Speak at RestartX Global Blockchain Conference
- SmartBuyGlasses counter sues Maui Jim in US litigation
- PACSHealth® deepens advanced radiation dose reporting tools in DoseMonitor® with new Global Dose Registry™
Similar on eTradeWire News
- UPSL National Player Of The Week: Santa Fe Wanderers' Dominic Harrington
- United Premier Soccer League Announces IdeaSport's The Institute FC as Florida Expansion Team
- Bethesda Academy Senior Receives Long Jump Scholarship
- Baltimore Dragon Boat Club Hosts 10th Annual Dragon Boat Challenge June 23, 2018
- What Apparatus Plan for sure prediction for tomorrow match as FIFA world cup 2018 final odds?
- Coyotes remain #1 for fourth consecutive week
- Up To Par Management Announces New Head Golf Professional At Lexington Golf And Country Club
- 2019 Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features WAKE FOREST Pitching Coach Matt Hobbs
- Team Kempinski Hotel Bahía win the first Costa del Sol Beach Polo Cup
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Gremio FC San Diego as Western Conference Expansion Club
The venue will open its doors at 02:00pm on Tuesday the 20th of February and will welcome guests until 10:00pm that day. Schools and charities will be offered an exclusive opportunity to see the trophy prior to the official opening, where they will be allowed in earlier – at 01:00pm on the same day.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doctors call for death education in schools
- Connected to India's interview with Dr Vijay Chauthaiwale before PM Modi visit to Singapore
- Unimus 1.7.0 and Network Automation
- Atlas Group Hires Inspio to Increase Marketing Efforts
- Substance Abuse Program in Tacoma Targets Prisoners
- Businesses NOT ALLOWED on Do Not Call Lists & Costing Them Millions
- Paintings attributed to Frankenthaler, Sargent, Zao Wou-Ki highlight Woodshed's June 7th art auction
To provide fans in Jordan the opportunity to be amongst the first in the Middle East to witness the world's most iconic trophy, tickets for the consumer event will be distributed at hypermarkets across Amman.
Commenting on the occasion, Murat Ozgel, General Manager of The Coca-Cola Company Middle East,said: ""Football has long been one of the most popular games in the world of sport – with the power to inspire, to connect and unite people from all walks of life. Coca-Cola has always shared in their passion as a long-term supporter of football at all levels. We are proud of our longstanding partnership with FIFA since 1978 as it aligns with Coca-Cola's continued legacy of celebration and we are blessed to be able to give fans all over the world a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The FIFA World Cup Trophy celebrates one of the most prestigious sporting competitions in the world, and it is a privilege to bring the energy and excitement of the tournament to a country that embodies its values."
More on eTradeWire News
- 2018 Denver Parade of Homes Announces First Group of Sponsors
- Interactive Health Technologies Welcomes DailyFitLog.com Subscribers
- West Island Residents To Confront Employees Of Dog-torture Lab
- 25th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeking Local Talent For Community Stage
- Ozery Bakery To Showcase New Product Innovations At International Dairy Deli Bakery Show
- Brown Family Health Center 23rd Annual Prayer Breakfast featuring Susan L. Taylor
- Real Earth Purple Haze is Down to Earth Goodness
Beginning in 2006, the FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour is now in its fourth edition, and this year in a tour spanning more than 126,000 kilometres, FIFA and Coca-Cola are taking the iconic FIFA World Cup Trophy on its largest and longest journey to-date. In the lead up to the 21st World Cup, the tour will give over one million people around the world the chance to experience football's most coveted prize in their own communities. Standing at a mere 36.8cm tall and weighing just over 6kg, only Heads of State and FIFA World Cup champions are permitted to hold the trophy, which is permanently displayed in the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich. Aside from the final draw of the FIFA World Cup, the FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola, is the only other time it is removed from its display.
J. Walter Thompson
- Gold Law Firm, LLC., Vaccine Injury Attorneys, file Vaccine Injury Claim for Flu Shot Damage
- The Dave School Partners with True Gamerz, Inc
- Dark Helix Speculative Fiction Free Ezine Launch
- Dr. Cornel West Teams Up with NPR's Domenico Montanaro to Discuss Justice in 2018
- The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Talks Elder Care & Asset Protection
- Sports Tours Int'l Lends Helping Hand to Marathoners In Dublin, Venice, Athens & Shanghai this Fall
- Totally Nutz® Franchisee Achieves Success in Texas
- Social Media Leader launches Online Digital Academy with LinkedIn Coaching Offer
- Digital Marketers India Announced offer One Time SEO Services
- Lapels Dry Cleaning to open at 20222 Champion Forest Drive, Spring, Texas
- City Beat News Announces Spectrum Award Winners for 2018
- 72-hour Extreme Home Makeover!
- Lee Ernst of RE/MAX Action in Lisle, IL Awarded the 2017 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- DeepBrain Chain Announced The Commencement of its AIM Stations Pre-Sale
- The Gary Douglas Band Releases New Single "River Road" A Slice of Americana, Available 5/25
- Drama Kids Of Sarasota And Manatee Counties Owner Recognized By Parents Of "Lifetime" Student
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jason M. Vanslette Receives AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Cacaofiji beans wins Silver at Academy of Chocolate Awards
- Second Annual Carlisle Hurst Nationals Host the Men who Literally Made Hurst
- Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals Offer Speed, Style and Elegance in 2018