Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 416
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 169
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 145
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 140
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 126
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 113
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 110
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Orange Blossom Family Health Receives HRSA's Health Center Quality Leader & Clinical Quality Improver Awards
- Drug Addiction Treatment Center Receives Certification
- Georgia Pines Kidney Care Alliance Clinic Achieves Significant Catheter Rate Reduction
- 101 Mobility South Chicago Offers Stair Lift Rentals
- Dental SEO NI: Why Ni SEO Are Turning Down Dentists Hand Over Fist!
- 19th Annual Congress on Psychiatry and Psychiatric Disorders
- Kerala floods leave more than 300 dead and many more stranded
- Lineus Medical Selected for Korean Startup Challenge
- Acubody Is the Leading London Sports Injury Clinic
- Global Cardiac Catheter Sensor Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
"We are dedicated to providing substantive activities that will educate and inform, as well as support women who have uterine fibroids," says Sateria Venable, the founder and executive director, The Fibroid Foundation. "We are committed to making sure that our July activities take fibroids awareness to the next level."
The Fibroid Foundation created the #FACEofFIBROIDS (faceoffibroids.com) to coincide with start of Fibroid Awareness Month. At this site, women may upload a photo, describe their fibroid experience, and tell what fibroids awareness means to them. They will also have the option to share their entry on their personal social media feed. "This will give women living with uterine fibroids the opportunity to tell their stories and support each other," says Venable. "It will personalize the experience of millions of women."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Arc of Volusia Installs New Board Member Steve Drago
- Best Business Loan Programs Available
- Dominic Pace Shines As Captain Streeper In Syfy Channel's "Megalodon"
- Pushing the Envelope Hosts "Power Hour" on Marketing to Millennials
- Diesel Particulate Filter Testing with Vehicle Data Acquisition
- Addison Parks Celebrates Fun & Successful Grand Opening
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast Region
She continued, "One of our goals with this first-of-its kind campaign is to create an online movement to raise awareness of a health concern that affects women all over the world." Venable, after experiencing four fibroid surgeries, has been a patient advocate for over ten years.
Surgery Tour and Q & A on Non-Invasive Fibroid Surgery
"Everything You Need to Know about Fibroid Surgery" on July 19th will allow guests to have unprecedented access to the surgical suites of Columbia Medical Center at the Vagelos Education Center Simulation Center in New York City. Starting at 5:30 PM ET, the two-hour affair will offer an extended Q & A with Arnold P. Advincula, M.D., Chief of the Division of Gynecologic Specialty and Jeannie Kim, M.D., Co-Director, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Fellowship, at Columbia University Irving Medical Center. "We will provide up close and practical information from some of the nation's leading medical professionals in the uterine fibroid field," notes Venable. "We are dedicated to putting a spotlight on the need for research dollars, treatment options, and ultimately, a cure and this event supports our mission."
The event is free; attendance is limited to 50. Register online at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/everything-you-need-to-know-about-fibroid-surgery-registration-46991452700. "We are advising early sign-ups, as the event is expected to generate wide interest," advises Venable. The Fibroid Foundation will be videotaping the event to share with the public at a later date.
More on eTradeWire News
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast Region
- Windmills Model Homes Now Open in Tulare
- Titan Steel Structures is now offering FREE SHIPPING on buildings in the Continental United States!
- Keri Systems Inc Unveils New Logo
- Escribe Publishing Announces Newest and Fourth Book in John A. Brennan's Signature Series
- Free Home Buying Seminar on Staten Island | Martino Realty
- Final Opportunities at Parkside at Old Friendship in Buford, GA
About The Fibroid Foundation
Founded in 2013 by Sateria Venable, a patient advocate diagnosed with fibroids at the age of 26, the Fibroid Foundation has become the premier global community of Fibroids patients. The non-profit collaborates with fellow patients and healthcare providers to foster a supportive relationship where informed women can regularly communicate with trusted medical providers. It has developed a substantial network within the medical community and consults within the healthcare industry. Recently, the Fibroid Foundation has ramped up its sponsorship of regional talks by engaging ambassadors in major cities. Venable, who holds a B. S. in Architecture from Carnegie Mellon University, co-authored a scientific paper for the American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology on fibroids - https://www.ajog.org/article/S0002-9378%2818%2930396-X/abstract. She is a sought-after speaker whose personal insights and experience foster a uniquely supportive and empowering movement.
# # #
The Boreland Group
- Capital Allocation Partners Acquires Mariposa on 5th
- Kayla Richmond Selected to Leadership Positions on Local and Statewide Bar Associations
- Paris Baguette Appoints Jack F. Moran As New Chief Operating Officer
- A Woman Gas Engineer and Plumber for Hertfordshire
- #Naked Trees: Censored aka My Trees Don't Wear Pants Installation Art Exhibit
- Rising Dallas Eclectic Soul Singer Latoya Cooper "The Songstress" Teams Up With Top Talent On Hot New Single
- Cement prices continue positive momentum in 2Q 2018
- Jauch Reinforces Battery Expertise
- Acclaimed Michigan Poet Looks at the Human Need to Explain and Measure
- Tim Birkey Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Econo Mega Supermarkets Puerto Rico Implements ADC's Interscale Scales Manager and Sees Results
- Loc Performance Products wins government contract for armoring Multiple Launch Rocket System
- Carlisle Events Presents Winter AutoFest 2019 – Now with Corvettes (Lots of Them)
- Rebuttal to Oregon Senator's Editorial on Matt Kavanaugh Nomination
- Bittick's Western Success Leads Authors To Ride With The Outlaws
- Phillip Rigsby and Matt Bresee Combining Real Estate Businesses in Naples, Florida
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Present Two Amazing Exhibitions: GARDEN OF LIGHTS & TWISTED
- PES Announces Launch of Extreme Makeover to Company Website
- Norman Rockwell's Four Freedoms Reinterpreted for Today
- Music Resources @MusicDBN @AlmsIntlMusic @Music2Deal @GlobalMusicProj @AWAL @MusicSubmit