Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 219
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 209
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 114
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing - 105
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago! - 102
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- Mystery Thriller Film "Mile 19" Announces VOD Release Date and Three City Promo Tour
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Survivor Of Domestic Violence Offers Hope To Victims With Inspirational Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- RitzWerks Announces Breakthrough Method for Generating Green Energy by Combining Solar and Wind Techn
- Blue Spark Energy Wins Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
- Wastewater Facilities Turn to Greasezilla® for Upstream Fats, Oils & Grease Solution and Revenue Generation
- BlueSpark Energy Wins the 2022 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
- Green Stream Holdings Inc (GSFI) Sees Opportunity For Community Solar Projects in California
- Saelig ABI BoardMaster PCB Test Solution Speeds Wind Turbine Repairs
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- The 4th Annual Gulf Coast Energy Forum takes place October 12-14, in New Orleans, LA
- Judge Approves $230 Million Settlement For Plains All American Pipeline 2015 Oil Spill
- HNSI turning used EV batteries into Profit
Several hundred energy industry professionals convene in August to gain insight and engage in analysis of up to the minute issues facing the Rockies & West U.S. regional natural gas market. The 18th Annual LDC Gas Forum Rockies & West takes place August 15 – 17, 2022 in Denver, CO. This is the premier gathering for natural gas industry professionals, which is much more than simply a conference, with participants routinely negotiating transactions during the event.
This year's event is structured to address a variety of critical issues that are converging on natural gas markets. The theme of this year's event is "Energy Innovations" - creative new solutions to provide lower carbon solutions to natural gas markets that are realistic, reliable, affordable and achievable. Featured solutions include Responsibly Sourced Gas (RSG), Renewable Natural Gas (RNG), Hydrogen (H2), Carbon Capture (CC), independent certification and digital of tracking of GHG content, virtual pipelines, etc.
The Rockies & West U.S. region brings its own specific issues as it continues to be a natural gas market in transition. Post-Pandemic demand is recovering strongly. However, addressing aggressive policy targets to shift way from fossil fuels to renewables is a significant challenge. While supply is available locally in the Rockies, there are strong headwinds to increasing production and associated infrastructure. As a result, supply from other basins such as the Permian may offer an attractive alternative. Market participants are increasingly challenged to make the case for natural gas to continue be a valuable element of the lower carbon energy future. These market conditions translate into potential for volatility and the need for informed decisions on structuring commercial arrangements into the future.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific American Political Author Launches Legacy Books Website
- museLIVE - The Future of Web3 Live Music
- Promoting Homes To More Buyers For MORE Money
- Top digital competition selects STEM City Metaverse & High-Tech Sunday Podcast as W3 Award Winners
- Giving Our Military A DAY OF FREE Thursday, October 13, 2022
The content program of the LDC Gas Forum Rockies & West incorporates 2 ½ days of keynote presentations, and moderated panels. Keynote addresses include: Dan Haley, President & CEO, Colorado Oil & Gas Association;Chris Wright, Chairman & CEO, Liberty Energy; Matthew Henderson, Senior Market Analyst, ConocoPhillips; Laird Dyer, Consultant, Energy Analytics; Mark Aufmuth, Managing Director, Low Carbon & Cross Commodity Origination, bp; and Dustin Bashford, Segment President, Tallgrass Energy.
The Program also includes four moderated Panel discussions addressing a variety of timely topics, with industry experts representing the following leading market participants: Project Canary, Argus Media, Context Labs, Williams,Spire Midstream, Sapphire Gas Solutions, Cleveland Advisory, Albertsons, LADWP, SoCal Gas.
This Forum focuses on the U.S. Rockies & West U.S. market, while five other Forums throughout the year address other key regions and market segments across the continent.
Even in today's digital age, natural gas market participants appreciate an event that facilitates face-to-face interaction. The LDC Gas Forum is uniquely structured to meet this requirement and has been the venue of choice, for thousands of participants, for decades. Registration is still available at http://www.ldcgasforums.com.
The LDC Gas Forums (4), US-Mexico Natural Gas Forum, and Gulf Coast Energy Forum series consists of six annual events each focused on a key natural gas market region across North America. This is where buyers and sellers meet to do business. Much more than simply conferences, the Forums are a venue that delivers insights on critical issues affecting natural gas, LNG, RSG, RNG and emerging energy markets, but in addition provide participants opportunities to meet with industry counterparts to negotiate commercial business transactions. Timely panel discussions featuring key industry authorities focus on important questions facing buyers, sellers, transportation operators, service/product suppliers, and other market stakeholders in competitive energy markets. Topics addressed include: Energy Transition, ESG, Supply & Demand, Financial Outlook, Pipeline/Storage/LNG Infrastructure Projects, LNG Export Markets, Mexico Export Markets, Gas/Electric Coordination, Regulatory, Gas Buyer Insights, and Global Energy Geopolitics. Participants at the Forums include market leaders, decision makers and subject matter experts, representing all segments of the commercial value chain including utilities, industrial gas consumers, producers, pipelines, marketers, key service/product providers, as well as regulators and analysts. Several dedicated networking opportunities give you access to your clients, prospects, and peers to pursue opportunities in the market.
More on eTradeWire News
- Meridian Springs has partnered with Medprime Direct to launch Custom Healthplan-as-a-Service Offering in Houston
- Lady La Returns to Valley Radio
- General Price List (GPL) For Over 50% of Atlanta's Funeral Providers Now Available Online
- "SHREK" Creator William Steig's First Illustration-For-Hire Found in Maryland Attic- AND IT'S a DOOZY
- SJ Auctioneers' online-only Fall for the Auction of Collectibles sale will be held on October 23rd
The LDC Gas Forums: Southeast, Northeast, Energy Innovations: Rockies & West, Mid-Continent, the Gulf Coast Energy Forum and the US-Mexico Natural Gas Forum
Where the Natural Gas Industry Gathers: Networking - Insights - Deal-Making
- Tech Entrepreneur Turns to Rap to Inspire Others
- World's Fastest Inorganic Arsenic Analytical Field Test Kit
- HD PHYSICAL THERAPY Recognizes National PT Month by Helping You Overcome Barriers to Movement
- L-Tron Supports PA Law Enforcement at Crash Reconstruction Training Conference
- Lisa Mininni of Excellerate Associates Named Women Business Enterprise Volunteer of the Year
- Fashion Group International Atlanta Announces Raquel Riley Thomas as New Executive Board Member
- Electives, Inc. Sets Stage for Long-Term Growth with Key Hires
- Waterside Productions Announces David M. Huffman's Book "Coming of Age in Yellowstone National Park"
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- CareCloud to Exhibit at SHEC Career Connect 2022
- ESL LineSelect Model 9744 High Density 32-Channel RJ11/12 A/B Switch Allows Quick and Easy Switching
- Las Vegas Headliner Don Barnhart Extends Residency At Jokesters Comedy Club
- New Smart Mouse uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Recognition Technology to Improve Business Productivity
- Hip-Hop star Miranda Writes & iNTeLL son of Wu-Tang Clan's U-God team up for smash new single
- ACC STL Chapter Celebrates 2022 National Pro Bono Month
- Broadway to support the Bushkill Emergency Corps 3rd Annual Gala October 29th
- GitKraken Launches Free Git Certification for Software Developers at October Tech Conference
- Fall of the Wolf, a new release by R. L. "Red" Heron
- Benchmark Intl Facilitated The Trans Btwn Dover Foods, Inc. & Transylvania Vocational Services, Inc
- Evotech launches its myBEMS AI technology to cut building running costs