Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 224
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 217
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 180
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 143
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 127
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 123
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 112
Similar on eTradeWire
- Proudfoot announces a new leadership for our European, Middle East, Africa and Asian (EMEAA) Natural Resources practice
- Nationwide Boiler Makes Monetary Donation to Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area in Lieu of Postponed Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever
- Robinson expands its wet paint and powder coating capabilities
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on the SAP-Siemens Partnership
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Trade with Africa® Business Summit Advances U.S. trade with Africa
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Industry-Leading Case Manufacturer SKB Cases Hires Peter E. Schmitt Company
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
The Dynamic Duo:Automation Devices PEECO & Swan-Matic Capping Divisions Continue to Provide Customer
A range of products are being fed and capped with equipment from ADI in the fight against COVID-19. In the medical and pharmaceutical segments, ADI customers from both Company divisions are providing enterprises on the frontlines of COVID with viral transport mediums and test kits, to capping equipment and pump components for sanitizing soaps and potential vaccinations. All of these items are critical in the diagnosis and protection against Coronavirus and will have a continued urgency, potentially for years, as manufactures work to provide products to combat global pandemics.
More on eTradeWire News
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: July 2020
- The Mystery Of Covid-19, Book 13 of the Jan and Jenny Mystery Book Series Released!
- Commemorating Hiroshima And Nagasaki: Preventing The Nuclear Holocaust
- Grandma's Favorite Recipes -- A Cookbook by Sarah Rodefeld! Published by Bellissima Publishing, L
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
On the consumer products side, ADI President Kevin Smith believes that the stockpiling of everyday essentials, such as soap, paper products and hand sanitizer, is for the most part, behind us. However, these industries are seeing an overall shift in consumer consciousness in disinfecting and hygienic care that will require high levels of manufacturing automation for the unforeseeable future. "These companies will continue to see a great deal of demand. They'll undoubtedly look to automation equipment, like hoppers and vibratory bowls, to handle the influx," says Smith.
"By partnering with ADI, our vibratory feeding systems and bottle cappers are filling manufacturing voids and creating efficiencies in an era where time saving practices are significant," says Smith. "Not only at ADI & Swan-Matic, but across the globe we're seeing an increase in automation as production levels for essential products rise. The need for automaton will also increase as companies look to streamline workers in an effort to protect employee safety and maintain social distancing guidelines.
More on eTradeWire News
- Unicorn Children's Foundation 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge raises funds for virtual programs
- Red Hook Terminals to Deploy Largest Electric Truck Fleet on US East Coast
- Hospitality Industry Veteran Kasia Mays Joins CGI Real Estate Investment Strategies as COO
- AmPac Receives $500,000 to Provide Capital to Inland Empire Small Businesses
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
"Customers look to ADI to bridge the gap and fulfill their automation requirements," says Smith. "We've been serving customers for over 70 years and our loyalty and commitment to do so remains the same," adds Smith.
For more information on their products or to learn more about their supporting role to COVID-19 , please visit www.autodev.com or call 814-474-5561.
Alicia Tellers, Marketing Specialist
Automation Devices, Inc.
- Hit Songs Deconstructed releases Mid-Year 2020 hit song trend report The State of the Hot 100 Top 10
- Stillness: Whispers From Nature — A New Book Launch
- Community health nonprofit announces new director of Access Kershaw
- Industry Veteran Owned Non Profit Offers New Roadmap For Black Owned Businesss
- Medicare 5 Star Rating Information – Cary Nagdeman Educator
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Straightening Smiles with Affordable Braces
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- Dan and Tina Coughlin Expand Home Helpers Comprehensive Care Program to the Crystal Coast
- Sheila is ready to fight for you!
- ALGO Online Retail Hosts Virtual Summit for Third-Party Amazon FBA Sellers
- Creighton Construction & Development relocates with office in Fort Myers
- Book Your Appointment for Osteopathy Today
- Benefits of Getting New Employee Badges Made Quick During COVID-19
- Factors for Choosing the Right Online Name Badge Maker for All Your Needs
- Undrafted Free Agent LaShaun Sanders is Navigating this Covid Era with Positivity
- Green Stream Holdings, Inc. Profiles CEO Madeline Cammarata: Evolving Solar from Function to Fashion
- New Lingoport Suite Release: Machine Translation, Contextual QA & more
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Most Affordable Metro Areas in the West
- CDI Global Welcomes RVCO Consultants as its New Member Firm in India
- Black Woman-Owned Business Successfully Creates a New Blueprint and Pivots During the Pandemic while Assembling a Powerhouse Team