Popular on eTradeWire
- The Tomball Art League Fall 2023 LIVE Show & Sale, October 19-21
- Zion AI: The First African American led AI project
- SecureMaine inaugural conference is October 5 at The Point in South Portland, Maine
- Your Gardening Writing Skills Are Needed!
- The OCCDL Law Recognizes Snell & Wilmer as a 2023 Top Legal Organization for DEI
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Four Fascinating & Fun Events in September
- Battery Pollution Technologies Closes Capital Raising & Announces Progress Of Various Initiatives
- Real Estate Mogul Richard Crenian Provides Insight on Current Market Trends & the Viability of Real
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tyler Wittkofsky Presents Second Edition of "(Not) Alone" with a Book Signing Event at Brunswick
- Waterside Productions Announces John Lockton's Second Novel The Prisoner of Secrets
- Texas State Student Miles Skonberg Takes Center Stage as the Winner of TKP Design Competition
- "Secret Iowa: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful, and Obscure" Available Now!
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- New Children's Book Shares Message That the Love of Music is for Everyone
- The YA Novel of the Year.... The House on Pythian Road
- Kentucky Man: 'Cthulhu Apocalypse' Coming in 2028
- New York Times Praised Author Gunter Swoboda Inks Deal with Bonfire Cinema for his latest, the Supernatural Brian Poole Mysteries
- A Riveting Expose of Why the GOP uses Race to Dominate American Politics
The new Strive Bookstore is located on the ground level of the historic Young Quinlan building at 901 Nicollet Ave., Suite 100, in Minneapolis. Strive Bookstore is a Black woman-owned shop, an extension of Strive Publishing. Founded by Mary Taris, the bookshop features stories that teach, heal, and help authors earn, and features the rich culture and heritage of the BIPOC community. The bookstore will feature a variety of special events throughout the year.
Tyner is the author of 35 books that focus on African-American culture and history that fosters leadership. An award-winning children's book author, she's written books for children to adults that promote literacy and preserve African American culture, along with various educational materials. Tyner is the founder of the non-profit Planting People Growing Justice™ Leadership Institute (PPGJLI, https://www.ppgjli.org/) and PPGJ Press and Bookstore (https://www.ppgjbooks.com/), a Black woman-owned publishing house.
More on eTradeWire News
- From Public Sector to Private Practice
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents 'Comedy and Music for Freedom and Peace' Fundraiser in Mesa, AZ
- Knobull Makes Sure That Job Seekers Stand Out In The Crowded Market
- Exploring Midlife Changes: Perimenopause, Menopause, and Andropause
- Embracing Menopause At Work Workshop:
Through her books, Tyner is teaching youth their heritage, history, and culture. She's also introducing them to the myriad of career possibilities they can pursue and helping to create the leaders of the future. The books promote literacy and are as fun for children as they are for adults.
Among Tyner's many featured titles that will be available are:
- Justice Makes a Difference
- Amazing Africa: A to Z
- Akua is Great
- Kofi Loves Music
- Kojo Loves Science
- The Inclusive Leader: Taking Intentional Action for Justice and Equity (adult)
About the Author
Dr. Artika Tyner is a passionate educator, author, and advocate for justice. An engaging speaker and dynamic presenter on leadership, civil rights, diversity and social justice topics, Dr. Tyner has helped audiences and organizations across the globe gain new tools for leading social change. Her goal is to teach, educate and inspire. Connect with her on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tulsa Air and Space Museum Welcomes Vintage Aircraft for WARBIRD WEEKEND
- Los Caminantes In Memory of Agustin Event
- Orange County Acting Academy Embarks on a New Journey with Fall Classes Starting on September 30th
- The War of the Worlds: The 1938 Radio Script
- AMERICAST Provides PreCast Pads to Charge Stations
- Surgical Healing Arts founder Dr. Moses Shieh receives cosmetic surgery certification
- Dialogue with Three Chords continues their serialized play A Brooklyn Arcanum at Industry City
- Curtis of Moore Square Raleigh, NC
- Twinkl Community Collection Initiative
- Engel & Völkers Tampa Downtown Welcomes Royce Williams
- Woody Auction's October 14th auction, live and online, will feature art glass, Wave Crest, much more
- Sheila Stubbs Taylor of Detroit music royalty is "Chasing" on new single
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- CEO Of SortRefer Named Business Leader Of The Year And Most Influential CEO In Derbyshire
- Earley Will Fight for Election Integrity
- Exceptional Lab to Host Epic Virtual Accessibility Event
- Bank of America awards $25,000 to Our Mother's Home for renovations of future OMH home
- FREE Sports and Wellness Camp for Youth - Be An Inspiration Netball in Dekalb County!
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Offers Traditional Braces at an Unbeatable All-Inclusive Price
- Bruce Coughlan's "Waiting for Rain" hits listeners right in the nostalgia
- Brookfield Zoo Celebrates Record $40 Million Donation, Its Largest Ever
- Introducing 'Hair Loss to Happiness': Hair Direct Now Launches Resources for Hair Loss Sufferers
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- CC Brooks is set to release a new single dubbed "Send Me A Song"
- Registration now open for Industry Appreciation Awards 2023