Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Eighth & Fork Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
- Village Box Cafe Bar And Grill
- Sweet Melissa's Café Wins Wine Spectator 2020 Award of Excellence
- IFYA Invites Froyo Fans to Share Their Froyo at Home Style in a New Photo Contest
- strEATS Kitchen launches into summer with flavour-filled bowls
- Spice Resto-Lounge Celebrates Successful Grand Re-Opening Under New Health & Safety Guidelines
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Opens the Hyatt Place - Chicago / Wicker Park, IL
- Viva Tequila Festival's Dinner series returns July 24, 2020
- Soulman's Bar-B-Que Teams Up with Nolan Ryan Angus Beef
- Caffe Aldo Lamberti Makes A Major Investment In Public Safety
"On behalf of everyone at the Doral Chamber of Commerce, we extend our warmest welcome to Novento 900 Doral LLC.!" says Manny Sarmiento, President & CEO of the Doral Chamber of Commerce.
About Novecento 900 Doral LLC.:
Novecento (900) is the sum of all our parts. It's a symbol. An experience. A gathering space – meant to bring people together in a setting that is classically rare, never medium and always well done. Novecento can feel like a Sunday dinner at home with the family yet thrives as a business lunch option with colleagues, a laissez faire night out with your partner, or a Fútbol match with the fellas.
More on eTradeWire News
- International open ideas competition receives 960 entries for an iconic landmark in Silicon Valley
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers Providing Testing for COVID-19
- WombWave Technologies Corp. launches software development
- InfinityQS Signs Partnership With InControl Systems Limited
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
Every day, we take care of our team members, our guests and our community. When it comes to food, we believe that fresh and made-from-scratch is the only way. Our guests are our neighbors, friends and family and we can't wait to welcome you back to our home!
Our love for our guests and our food knows no limits!
About the Doral Chamber of Commerce
The Doral Chamber of Commerce is a 501 (c)(6) non-profit, community professional service organization, founded in January 2008 by Manny Sarmiento and Carmen Lopez. The Chamber's focus since its founding has always been to educate its members with seminars, workshops, networking and other educational events becoming "Your Marketing Right Hand".
The Doral Chamber of Commerce was created to meet the needs of a thriving business community of small to medium sized companies in Doral and surrounding areas that needed assistance and support in growing their business. After examining their member's needs and the current economic environment, we have found that the new "e-World", Internet communities, online social relationships and education via the web are the "new" and best ways to market your business. We provide our members and the business community in general, with networking and educational opportunities in traditional learning and online environments that together enhance the operational, marketing, and business development skills needed for success in today's business world.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bloomberg Harvard Leadership program selects Costa Mesa mayor
- Brick Scholars is an Inspiration
- Newest PYNKTALKS Guest is a Musician & "Unicorn Magic Professional"
- Makita Trusts Blades Direct & Bladesdirect.net as The Newest Distributor
- 2b Acting release their hard-hitting interactive video 'NO: The Line'
- Healthy Cookie Brittle Company, Brooklyn Bites, Now Available in Whole Foods Market
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer 2020 With A Few Upsets
- The Arts Council awards $135,000 to Cumberland County Non-Profits
- UNice Hair Products Unviels New Lace Wigs
- One Byte Data™ Introduces Software for COVID-19 Chest X-Ray Research and Imaging
- Daugherty Atlanta Named Best and Brightest Company to Work for Eighth Year in a Row
- Commonwealth Learning Online Institute Begins Facilitated Online Summer Courses
- Cuvet.Co Gives Detailed Information and Guide about Choosing the Right Cuvette
- 'Eewee Production' Announces Improvements To Its Popular Beauty Meditation iPhone App
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program
- As demand rises for safe cleaning alternatives to slow COVID-19, one company steps up with solution
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- NewAgeSMB in Top Philadelphia Mobile App Development Companies by Clutch
- New Project-1909 Microgrant Fund Provides Freelance Services To Local Small Businesses
- Qlarity Imaging and Ikonopedia Partner to Help Improve Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Reporting Accuracy
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- Hustl•Print hosts Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition, Community Cleanup
- The Miguel Wilson Collection's National Harbor showroom celebrates one year
- New Book Release: The Adventures of Bentley Hippo: Inspiring Children to Never Give Up