Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 536
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 210
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 183
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 167
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 160
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 143
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 141
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 140
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 140
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 132
Similar on eTradeWire
- AmConCorp Brings TsuruTonTan to Boston
- Boca Raton's First and Only Exclusive Restaurant Complex, Restaurant Row, Is About To Debut!
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcomed Back La Fontana Ristorante Doral as a Platinum Member
- Waterlogic secures long-term investment from BCI to accelerate growth ambition
- Winter Wonders Magic Show with Charlie Fass aka Mister Illusion
- Bigger & Bolder: Bolay Kicks Off 2020 With 15th Restaurant Opening & Biggest Giveaways Ever
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcomed Back 5300 Chop House as a Platinum Member
- Mobile Ordering at Joey's helping save families precious time with Grab and Go
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcomed Back Avo-Taco Doral as a Gold Member
- Datavalet Enters Master Agent Agreement with Telarus
"On behalf of everyone at the Doral Chamber of Commerce, we extend our warmest welcome to Dragonfly Izakaya & Fish Market!" says Manny Sarmiento, President & CEO of the Doral Chamber of Commerce.
About Dragonfly Izakaya & Fish Market:
A modern interpretation of the Japanese Izakaya. We took inspiration from the Tsukiji market to offer a complete catch to consumption experience. Sushi. Seafood. Japanese Comfort foods and a craft cocktail program served in an, upscale and approachable atmosphere.
More on eTradeWire News
- Help Create Traveling Shamans Camp 2020
- Georgia Classic Pool of Milton Awarded Best Of Houzz 2020
- Lil David Ruffin Releases the Official Music Video Trailer for the Single, "Send For Me"
- Fat Loss Pill Debunks Believed Myths and Delivers Unprecedented Weight Loss
- FCLF Program Director Announces Second Installment of Men's Conference
Kaizen—to always be improving. The spirit that drives us. Fish flown in from Japan. Produce from the farm. Everything fresh. Our reputation rests on the creativity of every dish and drink. We find joy in every meaningful connection. And purpose in every detail.
Savory. Artful. Authentic. Flavorful dishes and spirited concoctions. People gathered around the table. Friends. Neighbors. Family. Sharing dishes.
About the Doral Chamber of Commerce
The Doral Chamber of Commerce is a 501 (c)(6) non-profit, community professional service organization, founded in January 2008 by Manny Sarmiento and Carmen Lopez. The Chamber's focus since its founding has always been to educate its members with seminars, workshops, networking and other educational events becoming "Your Marketing Right Hand".
More on eTradeWire News
- Arts Garage in Delray Beach Announces SET THE STAGE, PLACES EVERYONE! Unique Theatre Camps for Kids
- ISS Security Solutions Launches New Smart Security Monitoring Service For Homeowners & Airbnb Hosts
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Post-translational Changes in Red Cell Proteomic Study
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Etiology Study of Cancer-related Anemia
- Ryan Boyer Coldwell Banker San Diego Article on Closing the Deal (real estate)
The Doral Chamber of Commerce was created to meet the needs of a thriving business community of small to medium sized companies in Doral and surrounding areas that needed assistance and support in growing their business. After examining their member's needs and the current economic environment, we have found that the new "e-World", Internet communities, online social relationships and education via the web are the "new" and best ways to market your business. We provide our members and the business community in general, with networking and educational opportunities in traditional learning and online environments that together enhance the operational, marketing, and business development skills needed for success in today's business world.
- Grand Opening at Mesa Valley Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Panel Built Modular Cleanrooms Create Fully-Controlled Spaces for Precision Manufacturing
- Plano Police Association Endorses Incumbent Judge Ben Smith for 380th District Court
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber XL Laser Cutting Machine
- 2019: A year of distinction for MarketReach, Inc
- A.R. Rahman Begins Recording "Hands Around the World" song to fundraise against climate change, in Los Angeles
- Come Together Under the New Moon
- See More Knives: Trustworthy Knives & Blades
- Dallas Based Hip Hop Artist ShySpeaks Releases Aaliyah inspired track Millions
- Wendy Alton – Divorce Attorney Gets Certified in Collaborative Divorce Law in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Brandon Honda adds Allen Hicks as Executive Manager
- Grand opening celebration set at Princeton Park
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL has received the AWA Award in the Fixed Ops Category
- Nelson Honored as Recipient of 9 Who Care
- Updated Educational Classes on Long Term Care Planning by Les Robinson CLTC Class list for 2020
- Black Female Singer Is Storming Back After Near Fatal Accident
- Arts & Treasures in the Garden to benefit Hammock Community Association Feb. 29 in Palm Coast
- Looking for a lot more Business a lot faster? First, take a look at this Advertising Math
- HRA vs. Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- Celebrate Spring at Council of 101's Art in Bloom: Festival of Fine Arts & Flowers