Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
Similar on eTradeWire
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, Orland Park; Mokena, Brings Joy to the Community During COVID-19
- Takeaway Genie supports restauranteurs with a FREE online ordering platform
- To thank first responders, ICON Park restaurants offer discounts on take out
- GPHCC's Dine Latino to boost Hispanic restaurant businesses
- Interested In Office Catering?
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- Bespoken Spirits Wins Eight Awards at the 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC)
- Safety Harbor Restaurant Brings Food and Love to Tampa Bay Area Hospitals
- New Directory Website Designed to Promote Smithtown Restaurant Delivery
"On behalf of everyone at the Doral Chamber of Commerce, we extend our warmest welcome to Chuy's!" says Manny Sarmiento, President & CEO of the Doral Chamber of Commerce.
Chuy's opened on April 16, 1982 in an old, abandoned Texas Barbecue joint on iconic Barton Springs Road in Austin, TX. There was seating for about sixty, a women's restroom the size of a broom closet and a men's restroom that was, well, outside. Founders Mike Young and John Zapp had a vision of a fun and funky Tex-Mex restaurant that served authentic and fresh food in an atmosphere that appealed to everyone.
More on eTradeWire News
- DWS Star Joins iPOP Alum Matt Cornett on High School Musical Series
- Caitlin Carmichael, iPOP Alumni, Cast in new Thriller
- #BritsStranded - Now Victims Of Price Gouging By Gov Airline
- Public Health Groups File Brief To Stop Proposed Ballot To Lift Cap On Alcohol Licensing In Mass
- COVID-19 Requires Everyone Coming Together, Habitat for Humanity donates PPE to Lee Health
Tex what? While we refer to our food as "Tex-Mex", our menu is made up of a combination of flavors, with recipes and ingredients from across New Mexico, Mexican border towns, the Rio Grande Valley, deep South Texas, Austin and beyond. Our Green Chile sauce recipe was "borrowed" from a little hole-in-the-wall in Española, New Mexico, and our fajita marinade is an old South Texas family recipe (used at some "infamous" South Padre Island beach parties.) Mike and John wanted to bring FRESH to Tex-Mex, and that commitment to food is still the core of everything Chuy's does today.
From 2009, we have been spreading our vision of fresh, authentic Tex-Mex across the country and bringing what started "Deep in the Heart of Tex-Mex" to food and fun lovers everywhere.
More on eTradeWire News
- Staying strong and connected with the Ocean County YMCA
- Virtual Volunteerism Webinar with Nepris Helps Companies Engage Remote Employees
- Guadalupe Center's Melissa Torres-Silva appointed to Board of Directors for Immokalee Chamber
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- The 27th annual Boston Red Sox Celebrity Golf Classic raises $525,000 for Kids' Minds Matter
About the Doral Chamber of Commerce
The Doral Chamber of Commerce is a 501 (c)(6) non-profit, community professional service organization, founded in January 2008 by Manny Sarmiento and Carmen Lopez. The Chamber's focus since its founding has always been to educate its members with seminars, workshops, networking and other educational events becoming "Your Marketing Right Hand".
The Doral Chamber of Commerce was created to meet the needs of a thriving business community of small to medium sized companies in Doral and surrounding areas that needed assistance and support in growing their business.
- The Importance of Knowing Your Credit Score
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Free Celebrity Concert LIVE Friday, April 3rd at 8pm est
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Forget the Sugary Sports Drinks - Drink a Banana
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community
- Above Board Chamber presents special webinar to help businesses
- Last Chance To Enter To Win The Holy Grail of Muscle Cars! Take Home This 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454 LS6!
- DC Honor Roll Student Wins National Little Miss North America 2020
- Portsmouth based Fuze keeps local business community and their employees safe and healthy
- Solareum handles Coronavirus and Relaunch
- Calgarygrocery.ca Helps Keep Calgarians' Fridges Stocked with the Essentials
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- El Mur Podcast Nominated to the Latin Podcast Awards
- Property Owners Offer Safe Haven For Rvers While State Parks And Campgrounds Close Due To Covid-19
- Leading Machine & Equipment Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/9 Webinar
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Offers Virtual Job Club for Young Adults with Special Needs
- Macomb Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Smal
- Simple Solution to at home pain management during social-distancing
- Lionbridge Canada Director Wins Presidential Bid