Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 219
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 211
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 203
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 199
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 182
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 179
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 159
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 139
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Senses Vegan Comfort Food is Creating Culinary Excellence in Norfolk...one vegan dish at a time
- Vision Centre-Ville et ID Gatineau s'associent à Macadamian afin d'offrir une application mobile aux tenanciers de bars et restaurants de Gatineau
- 40th Anniversary Celebration of Woody's Bar-B-Q® to Benefit Tim Tebow Foundation
- iCoat Goes Retail with Antimicrobial Countertop Epoxy
- Leopold's Ice Cream Unveils Special Flavor to Benefit United Way
- Rise and Grind Patchogue Opens in Remodeled Restaurant
- Elevate the Future Lends a Helping Hand to Struggling Small Businesses
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Embraces Its Southern Roots with Two New Menu Items
- Captain's BBQ Earns Tripadvisor's Travelers' Choice award!
- AYI Makes Successful Debut into Cincinnati's Restaurant and Bar Design Market Amid Pandemic
"On behalf of everyone at the Doral Chamber of Commerce, we extend our warmest welcome to Bulla Gastrobar Doral!" says Manny Sarmiento, President & CEO of the Doral Chamber of Commerce.
About Bulla Gastrobar Doral:
BULLA GASTROBAR IS A FUN CASUAL GATHERING PLACE INSPIRED BY THE MOST POPULAR TAPAS RESTAURANTS IN SPAIN.
Bulla began as the brainchild of Carlos Centurion, former owner of "por fin" and buzz-creating guru. He and his team of seasoned restauranteurs set out to create the kind of place that stirs the senses and stimulates the appetite. Inspired by the famous gastrobars in Spain, Bulla was born.
It didn't take very long for this fun, casual eatery in the heart of Coral Gables, to become one of the best Spanish Gastrobars in town. Then, in 2016, Bulla opened a new restaurant location at the shops of downtown Doral, spreading its passion for great Spanish Mediterranean food to another Miami neighborhood.
More on eTradeWire News
- DonnaInk Publications, Nocturnum's Muse Imprint, announces signing of author Mitchell Allen
- iMG Recordings Sets off "The Takeover" Industry Executive Series on KKSH Radio Show
- Introducing Tulsa Pampered Chef
- Dystopian Films is launching an anthology to include 50 horror shorts THE UNITED STATES OF HORROR
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
Why all the buzz? The bar and open kitchen design set the mood with an energetic vibe. The emphasis is on quality gastronomic creations made with the finest and freshest flavors, with tantalizing tapas, seasonal menus, hand-crafted cocktails, and an impressive wine list, Bulla is where you go to indulge in a celebration of good taste.
About the Doral Chamber of Commerce
The Doral Chamber of Commerce is a 501 (c)(6) non-profit, community professional service organization, founded in January 2008 by Manny Sarmiento and Carmen Lopez. The Chamber's focus since its founding has always been to educate its members with seminars, workshops, networking and other educational events becoming "Your Marketing Right Hand".
The Doral Chamber of Commerce was created to meet the needs of a thriving business community of small to medium sized companies in Doral and surrounding areas that needed assistance and support in growing their business.
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions