Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- MIDHEAVEN Revolutionizes Activism via Artists, Venerates Hiroshima 75th
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Winners of Four Special Awards
- Mounts Botanical Garden Extends Open Hours Most Days and Weekends
- TPISC IV: Details, Double-Slit Experiment - Quantum Entanglement Conjecture and Primes
- Black Filmmaker and Content Creator Wins at International Film Festival
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- From a Woman's Perspective September 1st through September 29th
- Broken Home Mixed Media Art In Virtual Show Opening Today, July 3
"On behalf of everyone at the Doral Chamber of Commerce, we extend our warmest welcome to Miami International Fine Arts!" says Manny Sarmiento, President & CEO of the Doral Chamber of Commerce.
"We will work together, building a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life and art in the beautiful City of Doral" he added.
About the Miami International Fine Arts (MIFA):
MIFA strives for excellence, mutual respect, integrity, passion, empathy, determination and love for art.
Our unique curriculum is a blend of the methods used by the famous classical-realist 19th century academies and the two major academies in Florence, Italy. Based on our own experience, we have added some twists that make it more suitable to some contemporary artistic needs!
Our mission is to promote a return to discipline in the learning stages of art. By teaching traditional, time-tested methods, we guaranteed the aspiring artist with a strong basement in drawing and painting. They also learn about materials, tips and secrets of the craft.
More on eTradeWire News
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
- Imaginology Opens Studio in Phoenix
- Rheumatoid Factor Solution from Molecular Depot
- RIPA Lysis and Extraction Buffer
About the Doral Chamber of Commerce:
The Doral Chamber of Commerce is a 501 (c)(6) non-profit, community professional service organization, founded in January 2008 by Manny Sarmiento and Carmen Lopez. The Chamber's focus since its founding has always been to educate its members with seminars, workshops, networking and other educational events becoming "Your Marketing Right Hand".
The Doral Chamber of Commerce was created to meet the needs of a thriving business community of small to medium sized companies in Doral and surrounding areas that needed assistance and support in growing their business. We provide our members and the business community in general, with networking and educational opportunities in traditional learning and online environments that together enhance the operational, marketing, and business development skills needed for success in today's business world.
- How to Buy Health Insurance Now
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida announces Dalton Discovery Center expansion
- Parents who do not need P-EBT food benefits for their children can help others by donating food
- Online IPC Solder Training and Certification by BEST Inc
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Pricing Resource Unveiled By Association
- DSLD Homes Releases Eight New Floor Plans for Denham Springs Community
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model