Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- 83rd Annual Garden State Cat Expo and Show
- Queens to the Rescue keep the pride going by giving back
- One Fur All's Pet House Candles is Now Distributed by Kane Pet Supplies in Canada
- Oxyfresh Hires Chris Campbell as New Content Creator
- Pet Sitters International offers tips for finding a pet sitter for your last-minute summer trip
- FDA: Dog Food May Cause Heart Problems
- Pet Product Innovations LLC Exhibiting at SuperZoo, Booth #1274
- One Fur All Brings New Seasonal Candle Displays, Fragrances and Products to SuperZoo, Booth #1065
- Stratum Nutrition® Welcomes Kyle Hicks as their new Solutions Consultant
Dr. Bloomer has been podcasting since 2005 but her longest running podcast, Animal Talk Naturally, which she co-hosted with her colleague, ended this year when the two ended their long running business relationship.
Podcasting is the medium Dr. Bloomer has enjoyed the most so she decided to just get on board with a brand new one focused on all things natural dog health which is interwoven with her faith.
In addition to being a podcaster and animal naturopath, Dr. Bloomer is the author/co-author of several books including Animals Taught Me That and Essential Oils in Animal Care in addition to being a blogger since 2004.
Bloomer's love of animals, in particular dogs, is what motivated her to continue educating on canine naturopathy in the fast growing medium of podcasting.
"When I began podcasting in 2005 not too many people knew what it was. To keep it simple we used to say we had an online radio show rather than a podcast because it was a concept people could grasp then. Podcasting is now a household term and has grown tremendously since I first began," says Bloomer.
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
While the podcast is on a whole-health, natural approach to dog care, Bloomer also weaves throughout the podcast quotes and insights into "what is truth" and her faith in God – something she has always done on her previous podcasts as well. The name of the podcast, the DOGgone Truth was born out of that. Her opening commentary starts with, "…where I don't whitewash, I just speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God! It's natural, it's raw…it's the BONE-afide TRUTH!".
Bloomer is known for sharing her personal experiences and stories on her podcasts to show her own mistakes as well as successes to encourage and empower others to be able to do likewise.
"This go-round I'm not doing much interviewing simply sharing my own commentary, insights, knowledge and opinion. The world of podcasting has really changed but it is still just as exciting as ever to me. Even more fun to me is being able to share on the TRUE nature and needs of our dogs!"
You can find the podcast listed on Podbean at https://doggonetruth.podbean.com
Dr. Kim Bloomer
Aspenbloom Pet Care
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Lexy Panterra Hosts First Ever Twerk Camp
- Big Wave Surfer to Paddle "Seven Crossings" of California's 8 Channel Islands
- Ravi Zupa Releases New Set of Cheeky, Dog-Themed Matchboxes
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets