Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 234
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 219
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 215
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 210
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 150
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 107
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Attention Impairments Identified in COVID-19 Survivors
- ITSMA 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- Research America Now Provides Health & Wellness Consumer Insights and Trends
- A Fresh, Bold Analysis of Black Female Leadership Serving as a Playbook for Successful and Sustained Corporate Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Caringo Collaborates with Western Digital to Provide Reliable Object Storage Solutions to Enterprises
- Nominations Open for $10,000 Mensa Foundation Prize for Creativity And Intelligence
- Asher Longevity Institute Launches Podcast About Living Longer, Productive Lives
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Global Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market Size, Share and Future Scope
"We are very honored to be receiving this award," said Lanie Johnson, President and CEO of The DRG. "Our management team places a high importance on creating a thriving, collaborative company culture, but it's the passion, dedication, and growth-oriented mindset of our amazing employees that brings that culture to life every day. They are truly what makes The DRG a great place to work."
Over the last five years, The DRG's leadership has made it a priority to focus on ways to enrich the company culture, including refining the company mission, vision, and core values. While each core value reflects a key aspect of The DRG's personality, "Having Fun Puts a Smile on Work" is one that's particularly meaningful to employees. Whether gathering together for a themed lunch, celebrating life's milestones, or participating in creative group activities during all-staff meetings, The DRG is always looking for ways to have fun and connect more personally with each other.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phase 3 now open at Heritage at Highland Park
- Workers' Compensation Insurance MGU Method Adds Falls Lake as New Carrier
- The Echo Group Welcomes Webster Cantrell Youth Advocacy as Its Newest Partner
- 2013 Red BMW Series 3 For Sale!
- Introducing Sirio Components by GD Rectifiers
Recognizing the tremendous contribution each individual brings to the company is also a big part of The DRG culture. Each September, the company celebrates employees by hosting fun activities, with gifts, raffles, special recognitions, and surprises.
The DRG is deeply committed to creating a workplace that fosters a healthy work/life balance, open communication, and continuous professional development. All employees, from the CEO to the most recent new hire, play a part in this goal and are encouraged to share ways the company can continue to evolve and grow. The company is extremely proud of the successes it has achieved and the great honor it is to win this award.
ABOUT THE DRG – The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG) is a full-service marketing research consulting firm that turns customer stories into knowledge clients can use to create better products, better services, and more meaningful brand relationships. They serve clients across many industries including healthcare and insurance, banking and finance, agencies, and utilities. The DRG specializes in a broad range of research topic areas from CX/EX/BX research to new product development, advertising and communications effectiveness, and market opportunity. They are certified as a Women's Business Enterprise by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). To learn more about The DRG, please visit www.thedrg.com
More on eTradeWire News
- Enjoy an Extended Stay in the Florida Keys with KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- TRB develops ground-breaking solution for high volume manufacture of composite components
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Preps for Socially Distanced America Recycles Day
- Lee BIA Builders Care to host fourth annual Charity Clay Shoot on Dec. 4
- Islamic Leadership Institute America and Aging People in Prison Present Virtual Letter Writing Night
- Choosing the Right Company for Tree Maintenance
- Entrinsik Dominates in BARC – BI & Analytics 2021 Survey
- Get Ready for A Rowdy Recap of the Premiere of Bravo's RHOSLC During A Special Live Event!
- Tryp Technologies Inc Launching Delivery Service, TripDelivers in Nashville, TN
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Welcomes Guest Speaker Deepa Willingham
- The Silicon Review Names Badu Networks One of the "50 Innovative Companies to Watch in 2020"
- Popularity of Hammond Castle Related Books Surges, the Publisher Just Can't Keep the Titles in Print
- Local Non Profit Uses Technology to Increase Evidence Based Mentorship in the River City
- Litigation Attorney Monica Schmucker Elected to Friends of Lovers Key Board of Directors
- Swinging like a Professional Golfer is now possible with the World's First Biokinetic Golf Sleeve from CTRL
- Americans Bombarded by 9.4 Billion Political Robocalls This Year, Says Nomorobo Report
- As October Ends, Media Personality and Author Cyrus Webb Prepares to Launch 2 New Shows and Book Projects
- Kuester Management Group Details Considerations When Faced with an HOA Board Resignation
- Humley Establishes Technology Alliance with Automation Anywhere
- Synthetic Biology Market Size, Share, Growth and Future Scope
- DocOnChain launches 'D.O.C' in public beta with an innovative Document Passport solution
- Facebook Not Sending Confirmation Code To Email
- Delta Airlines | +1(888)-8S1-95O3 | Official Site For Flights
- Precision Wins US HHS HubZone Showcase #3 SPOTLIGHT
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Chris Perry