Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 174
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Learn How Competing with Others Can Elevate You to Live Full Out
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Experience Nature & Samurai Culture, Early Autumn in Nikko and Aizu, Japan
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- True REST Float Spa Wins Runner-up at the Inaugural Annual Franchise Innovation Awards
- OurSeniors.net Welcomes the Murray Insurance Agency
- Finding Real Love in The Age of The "Me Too" Movement
- Total Hip Replacement Enables Dog to Keep on Running
- Frisco-Based Company Develops Tee Time App to Change Golf Booking Forever
Only a mother can truly understand how Meghan must be feeling now, on the eve of the birth of her first child. Whether you're a royal or not, it's a life changing experience that no parent is ever truly prepared for. If the royal parents plan to follow with tradition, it's likely there could be another George; Elizabeth or perhaps even a Diana on the way. However, if they choose to follow current trends, it's more likely we could expect a Sophia, Olivia or maybe a Jackson or Noah. These were some of the country's most popular baby names in 2018, implying the celebrity fad for naming children after compass points and fruit may not have filtered down to the sensible masses just yet.
Whatever name they choose, the newspapers will soon be awash with perfectly posed images of the glowing mother and father and their bonny newborn, courtesy of the royal photographer. These photographs can be difficult to capture but will no doubt cause everyone who sees them to let out the customary, 'aaaw…'.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
Someone who knows all too well the complexities of capturing the perfect newborn photographs is London based photographer Marta Stoyanova from Magic Rainbow Photography. For the past eight years, she has been welcomed into hundreds of London homes to capture family's most unforgettable moments - a big brother holding his baby sister for the first time, proud grandparents meeting the next generation, new mums and dads lost in adoration of their tiny new child.
"It's a great privilege to do what I do for a living," she says, "And I enjoy every minute of it. As a visual storyteller, I often capture fleeting moments of love, nervousness, joy and happy tears."
Despite being a photographer for over 15 years, working in fashion, beauty, travel and the music industry, Marta eventually found her true calling specialising in newborn baby photography and Magic Rainbow Photography… was born.
From adorable Anne Geddes-style scenes to modern family portraits, Marta's clients love the way she brings each child's unique personality to life through her photographs and makes the whole family feel at ease.
"My style is clean, timeless and elegant. The best portrait photography is about the subject, a unique facial expression, a spontaneous laughter, a look exchanged between two people, a beautiful silhouette against the morning light."
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
Though she says she likes to keep her sessions quite informal and relaxed, always adapting to the mood and character of the child, she does have some tips for parents considering their first baby photo shoot.
• Tip 1: Plan ahead. Ensure you have plenty of time so that you don't feel rushed or stressed to be anywhere else.
• Tip 2: Always book an experienced professional. Working with babies and children can be challenging so experience can make all the difference in getting those perfect shots.
• Tip 3: Book early. Plan your shoot a few weeks before your due date so that you don't feel overwhelmed and miss the opportunity later when the baby is born.
• Tip 4: Keep it comfy. Host the shoot at home where the baby has all they need close by and feels the most relaxed and comfortable.
• Tip 5: Enjoy it. This is an incredibly special moment for a new parent and one which you should cherish as much as the photographs you have in the end.
For further enquiries visit: https://www.magicrainbowphotography.com
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020