Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 193
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Inspirational Storyteller, Speaker & Best-Selling Author Nina Kelly On Where Gratitude Begins
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- How this millionaire app helps to get over the pain of the Notre Dame fire
- Learn How to Become Mentally Strong
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- Make Choices and Find More Space this Spring
- Coolsculpting Los Angeles I Glow Med Spa
- The 10 Prettiest Places to Retire in the Carolinas Announced by Topretirements.com
- Yawm.me handpicked by Startup Turkey to join Top 100 Demo Day
Only a mother can truly understand how Meghan must be feeling now, on the eve of the birth of her first child. Whether you're a royal or not, it's a life changing experience that no parent is ever truly prepared for. If the royal parents plan to follow with tradition, it's likely there could be another George; Elizabeth or perhaps even a Diana on the way. However, if they choose to follow current trends, it's more likely we could expect a Sophia, Olivia or maybe a Jackson or Noah. These were some of the country's most popular baby names in 2018, implying the celebrity fad for naming children after compass points and fruit may not have filtered down to the sensible masses just yet.
Whatever name they choose, the newspapers will soon be awash with perfectly posed images of the glowing mother and father and their bonny newborn, courtesy of the royal photographer. These photographs can be difficult to capture but will no doubt cause everyone who sees them to let out the customary, 'aaaw…'.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
Someone who knows all too well the complexities of capturing the perfect newborn photographs is London based photographer Marta Stoyanova from Magic Rainbow Photography. For the past eight years, she has been welcomed into hundreds of London homes to capture family's most unforgettable moments - a big brother holding his baby sister for the first time, proud grandparents meeting the next generation, new mums and dads lost in adoration of their tiny new child.
"It's a great privilege to do what I do for a living," she says, "And I enjoy every minute of it. As a visual storyteller, I often capture fleeting moments of love, nervousness, joy and happy tears."
Despite being a photographer for over 15 years, working in fashion, beauty, travel and the music industry, Marta eventually found her true calling specialising in newborn baby photography and Magic Rainbow Photography… was born.
From adorable Anne Geddes-style scenes to modern family portraits, Marta's clients love the way she brings each child's unique personality to life through her photographs and makes the whole family feel at ease.
"My style is clean, timeless and elegant. The best portrait photography is about the subject, a unique facial expression, a spontaneous laughter, a look exchanged between two people, a beautiful silhouette against the morning light."
More on eTradeWire News
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
Though she says she likes to keep her sessions quite informal and relaxed, always adapting to the mood and character of the child, she does have some tips for parents considering their first baby photo shoot.
• Tip 1: Plan ahead. Ensure you have plenty of time so that you don't feel rushed or stressed to be anywhere else.
• Tip 2: Always book an experienced professional. Working with babies and children can be challenging so experience can make all the difference in getting those perfect shots.
• Tip 3: Book early. Plan your shoot a few weeks before your due date so that you don't feel overwhelmed and miss the opportunity later when the baby is born.
• Tip 4: Keep it comfy. Host the shoot at home where the baby has all they need close by and feels the most relaxed and comfortable.
• Tip 5: Enjoy it. This is an incredibly special moment for a new parent and one which you should cherish as much as the photographs you have in the end.
For further enquiries visit: https://www.magicrainbowphotography.com
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY