Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 262
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 241
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 226
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 168
- National Black Pre-Law Conference and Law Fair Connects Aspiring Black Lawyers to Insider Knowledge, Networking, and Resources - 139
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 118
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 112
- Northrop Grumman extends its 100% commitment to Drawbridge Realty's Spectrum Corporate Center - 107
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 107
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast
Similar on eTradeWire
- Doral Art & Cultural Center To Be Transformed Into A Modern Garden For Doral Art & Flowers Festival
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Harry Hayman Philadelphia SMAR.T
- Sweater Jam - An Ugly Sweater DJ Party
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- Golden State Lifeguards Expands Lifesaving Services To San Diego Region
- Percy Miller also known as Master P Empowers Entrepreneurs with Exclusive Mastermind Experience
- Miss Grass Launches "Faces Of Cannabis" to Dismantle Harmful Stereotypes of the Cannabis Community
"All Victorian and late Empire furnishings that came with the estate at purchase, as well as the contents of all bed and breakfast equipment and furniture, will be sold to make way for the rebirth of The Briars," said Dwight Stevens, the owner of Stevens Auction Company, based in Aberdeen. "This Natchez icon will have period furnishings from its beginning in 1818."
More on eTradeWire News
- THINKWARE Announces Christmas and Holiday Deals
- Top Promotional Product Trends in 2024
- Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, QME Physician for Orthopedic Medical Legal Cases In Downey
- TOZZbike Announced the Upcoming "Pipegun Original" electric kick-bike at the London EV Show 2023
- Australia's Reno Queen Cherie Barber Set To Renovate One of Australia's Tiniest Homes
Mr. Stevens added, "We will also have items from the new owner Chip Newman's late father's estate. The elder late Mr. Newman was a well-known and respected Natchez businessman and civic leader." Open house previews will be held at The Briars on Friday, October 6th, from 10 am-6 pm Central time.
The auction itself has a start time of 9 am Central. For those unable to attend in person, online bidding will be available through LiveAuctioneers.com. Registration and approval are required prior to auction day. Telephone bids are always welcome with advanced arrangements. For more information, folks can call 662-369-220, or send an email to email@example.com.
There are so many items that it will be necessary to run two auctions simultaneously. One will be on Liveauctioneers.com starting at 9 am Central time. The second auction will start at noon, where Stevens will be selling a large variety of architectural items, bed and breakfast commercial items and many decorator items.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. April Webster, 2x Author, Receives Community Service Leader Award for Leader in Women Empowerment
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- October 2023 Financial Market Review
- The Dog Gurus to Host Their Business Breakthrough Workshop In 2024
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Lodging Source, LLC And Olif
New pictures are continually being added to the Stevens website (www.stevensauction.com), so interested parties are encouraged to check back often for new additions and further information.
Stevens Auction Company is always accepting quality consignments for future sales. To consign a single item, an estate or a collection, you may call them directly, at (662) 369-2200; or, you can e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Stevens Auction Company and the on-site sale of the contents of The Briars on October 7th, please visit www.stevensauction.com.
- ICTCRM and CTI, A Dynamic Duo for Exceptional Customer Service
- Amazing deals on quality home decor, lighting fixtures and smart home gadgets
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Short-Term Rental Expert Leslie Anne Morris
- Phosphate-Buffered 4% Paraformaldehyde with Picric Acid
- Avi C. Shoham Joins Kalis, Kleiman & Wolfe as an Associate
- Capturing the Divine Feminine: "Guadalupe" Photography Exhibit by Amanda Lopez Debuts at Altura LA
- Trevor Day: Brewing a New Chapter in Georgetown, Spring 2024
- Dental Veneer Services in North York
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- The NEW FX10- cutting-edge industrial composite 3D printer
- Shop & Dine Downtown Downers Grove This Holiday Season & Earn Rewards!
- University of Missouri chooses Mondo Super X 720 banked track for indoor facility
- A Walk In The Woods an Annual Exhibition Of Landscape Paintings
- Transitions Healthcare, LLC Acquires The Shook Home & The Quarters at Shook in Chambersburg, PA
- Ringing In The New Year An Annual Exhibit Of Paintings
- Jodee Singz releases new single "Jijem" to all major platforms
- New Book Discloses "Lost" UFO Cases of the Old West
- VALFIX Medical Inc. Secures Fifth Consecutive Grant from the Israel Innovation Authority
- New from Down & Out Books: BRUTAL & STRANGE edited by Jim Fusilli
- iOT365 Launches Pioneering SaaS Solution for Operational Technology Security