Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 457
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 143
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- 43% of B2B Organisations Don't Know Whether Their Marketing is Working
- Top Marketing Strategies in 2021 for Manufaturers
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- PENNEXX Prepares for Uplisting to OTCQB
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Shawn Lacagnina
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Leeds Digital Agency Sees Increase In Revenue During Lockdown
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- Artist branding expert earned $100K in two months coaching people to quit their day jobs
Cannatelli is a French-Italian designer based in Paris. She grew up in New York City where she discovered casual wear at a very early age. After working for both Haute couture and ready-to-wear renowned fashion houses, such as Valentino and Sonia Rykiel, the designer decided to found her own ready-to-wear brand.
"I have always had a penchant for art, beauty and creation. It has always been a way for me to connect with the world. I was blessed to work with great artists and designers since a very young age and this was what gave me the confidence and the know-how to start creating my own vision and style," said Cannatelli.
A MOI PARIS was inspired by the designer's understanding of modern society and how traditions are evolving in the world today. The brand is meant to create understated, versatile and covetable clothing and style options for modern women where comfort and leisure come together with a chic and modern twist.
More on eTradeWire News
- Private Placement Markets' – Steve Muehler to Open "Mule Hair Bail Bonds" in February
- NCDS Proves Its Resilience and Implements Roll-Out of Covid-19 Immunization Billing
- BGE Digital Distribution Expands to Indonesia Market
- FOURMIDABLE assumes management of four apartments across several states
- Singer Linda Imperial Releases The Blues Rocker "My Heart Rocks" From Forthcoming EP Due In Spring
"The collections are personable and dedicated to women, creating a style that incorporates classic and contemporary, all the whilst keeping it fresh and functional. Fluid lines and easy fit are the key elements that suggest a modern lifestyle and an avant-garde point of view," said Cannatelli.
Additional information is available to the press. Please email email@example.com with any questions. Read the full interview at ShopLocalDesigners.com (https://www.shoplocaldesigners.com/fashion-features/a-moi-paris).
Find Your ID NYC is a global creative agency founded in 2015, specializing in brand development and strategy, talent representation, PR, event management, and content curation. The agency has bases in Milan and New York, working with forward-thinking companies to execute an array of brand activations by connecting clients with top, innovative talent.
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Returns For Second Year
- Sky Zone Bounces in Laveen, Arizona with Grand Opening Celebration
- Six Summit Gallery Presents 'Of Chaos & Beauty' Featuring Artists Vito Bonanno & Samantha Smith
- GeoComm Maps: Visualizing Public Safety Location Intelligence®
- Pulte Homes Unveils Winslow at Brookstone in Acworth GA
- Winners Announced for 2021 International Juried Exhibition at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Built From Memories - Epic Soundtrack Music Remixed And Repurposed - For Review
- New Episode, "Native America," in the "Musical Ancestries"™ Series for Children
- New Yorker Electronics to distribute new Vishay Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Introducing the 2021 First Flight Society Board of Directors
- Slaine - The Things We Can't Forgive (Album)
- Hit City Digital Records and Supreme Music 2000 Release "Can We Funk Again" by Crystal Band
- Stephen Winston Releases His New Single "One True Story" From The Forthcoming Same-Titled Album
- The City Tutors Builds Free Professional Coaching Program
- Sponsors needed for Blessings in a Backpack event - Brews for Blessings
- Used 2019 Nissan Versa Available in Toronto for Sale!
- Let's Make "National Love Your Pet Day," Everyday!