Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- What is sustainable construction?
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Thanksgiving Hosts Can Be Sued As COVID Superspreaders
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on Moving Violations
- Snell & Wilmer Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's 2020 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
- Study: 1 in 4 States Don't Require Judge to Consider Child's Custody Preference
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket
- Kaufman & Kaufman, LLC. Will Help You Settle Your Case
- Shapiro Zwanetz & Associates Ranked In U.S. News And Best Lawyers 2021 "Best Law Firms" List
- SW Partner Steffi Hafen Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's Business Women of the Year Awards 2020
- Hyperion Announces 2020 MarketViewTM Report for IP Management Systems for Corporations
The SEO Works will be responsible for delivering an organic search approach that enhances their acquisition of new claimants across a multitude of different personal injury claim types, alongside their own multi-million pound paid search efforts.
"We researched a number of SEO agencies during our competitive pitch process and found The SEO Works to have a huge amount of competency in what we specifically need. Therefore we felt incredibly satisfied they were the right partner to help us achieve the growth we are seeking, alongside our own PPC efforts", said Jonathan Corris, Senior Marketing Manager at The Compensation Experts.
Alex Hill, Director at The SEO Works added: "From the outset, the team and I felt we were a very strong fit for this project and their brief, given our experience and reputation for taking websites to the next level of organic visibility in an extremely competitive market. We look forward to embarking on the project!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Announcing My Live Bookkeeper-QuickBooks Expert Helps Small Business Owners & Staff Learn QuickBooks
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- "The Yuletide Caper" is a Fun Holiday Escapade Filled with Romance, Hope, and Goodwill
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
The SEO Works specialises in SEO, PPC, web and paid social advertising and has clients across the UK and abroad in the eCommerce, health, education, finance and retail sectors.
About The Compensation Experts
The Compensation Experts (part of the mmadigital group) are leading personal injury specialists. They pride themselves on impeccable customer service and delivering the best possible results for their clients. Their national network of solicitors understand that compensation is only part of the story, that's why their experts make sure victims receive the best support, rehabilitation and medical care they may be entitled to.
About The SEO Works
The SEO Works are an award-winning provider of digital marketing and websites for leading brands and prospering SME's across the UK. We help businesses measure, understand, and fulfil their online potential.
The SEO Works Press Team
- Identity: The Podcast Religious Influences Feat. Taylor Corum
- Excellent Condition Used Mazda3
- New York's Auto Dealers Deliver Thanksgiving Turkeys for those in Need
- Ministry founder Eunice Forson releases new book on uniting faith communities
- IntegraCare provides Thanksgiving meals for team members' families
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- Denver Metro HVAC Company Reaches Out to Help One Special Veteran Family Stay Warm This Winter
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- City Barbeque CFO Diane Reed named to Columbus Smart 50
- Manfredi joins rural transportation advocacy group
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Councilmember Vincent Manfredi endorses Amber Liermann for city council
- Lehigh Valley Dental Implants are a Natural-Looking, Long-Lasting Missing Tooth Solultion
- Dental Implants in Philadelphia Helping Patients Speak, Eat, & Smile with Confidence
- JD Merit Advises Apex Linen Service on Chapter 11 §363 Sale
- Esri Silver Business Partner, Bay Park DS, Awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty Designation
- Clocks, watches, art glass, signed jewelry and lamps all do well in Miller & Miller's Nov. 21st sale
- Actress Ashley Forrestier Stars in New OWN Reality Series "Put a Ring on It"
- "Reflections: More Tales from Tipperary" by Edward Forde Hickey is published
- 2016 Brown Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale!