Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 207
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 174
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 141
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
Similar on eTradeWire
- Free Gift Concierge Service For Unique Gifts By Gifter World
- BullBag Launches in Additional Home Depot Stores Across Florida
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
- The Collection spreads holiday cheer with safe, festive experiences for the whole family
- California Based Bike and Business Service Launched
- New Clewiston Goodwill Opens with Ribbon-Cutting
- New Ugly Christmas Sweater T-shirts
- Mid West Displays Add Sneeze Screens To Range
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for patent application detailing geofence-based solutions for event/location -based adtech
- Ventura College Foundation's Weekend Marketplace Temporarily Moves To New Location
Each year, Spark of Love brightens the holiday season for local families by providing presents for children who might otherwise have nothing to unwrap. Last year, over 60,000 toys were donated to Ventura County's Spark of Love Toy Drive, supporting more than 6,000 local children and over 30 nonprofits. This year, due to the pandemic, donations are needed more than ever.
This is The Collection's second year partnering with local fire departments for Spark of Love. To help the toy drive continue safely during the pandemic, The Collection will be hosting drive-thru toy drop-offs from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Nov. 4, 11, 18 and 25. Those who would like to donate a new, unwrapped toy should drive up to the designated drop-off location, located in The Collection's parking lot along U.S. Highway 101.
More on eTradeWire News
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
The Collection will also be providing a space for Toy Central, where the donated toys will be sanitized and stored until they are distributed to local nonprofits. Donations of new, unwrapped toys will also be accepted at Toy Central, located at 600 Collection Blvd.
Several of the businesses at The Collection will also be collecting toys for Spark of Love, making it easy and convenient for visitors to donate as they shop. In addition, donations can be dropped off at The Collection's Guest Services lobby, located at 2751 Park View Court.
"Every holiday season, the toys collected through Spark of Love bring so much joy to local families, and this year the need is greater than ever," said The Collection's Marketing Manager, Jill Almonia. "We are honored to be able to partner with this wonderful cause to make a difference for children in our community."
To learn more about the Spark of Love Toy Drive, visit https://vcfd.org/spark-of-love-toy-drive. For more information about The Collection, go to http://www.thecollectionrp.com.
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Could Genetic Testing Be Part of Your Next Job Application?
- Philadelphia YMCA Commercial Pool Counts On Patriot Pool Heating To Save Their Pool Heating System
- PAI's Rare Posters Auction Nov. 15 totals $1.3 million; rarities and unique works spark avid bidding
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- IFL Player, Joshua Hughes, Continues to be Thankful Through This Pandemic
- CIMdata Releases eBook: "Driving the Change for the Future of Automotive Development"
- West Texas Warbirds Player LaShaun Sanders Has Much to be Thankful For
- BYD Marks Africa Mask Week with Donation of 16 Million Masks to Support the Fight Against COVID-19
- Imagen Golf Announces NEW Gift Card Partnership