Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 178
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 107
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Health IT Leadership Award Presented to Dr. Kishlay Anand, President of Apricus Health at 2021 Health Current Summit
- Conference Chair Di Morris, AstraZeneca invites you to join Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference
- Georgia Plastic first to accept Cryptocurrency for Cosmetic Procedures in Georgia
- Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida Hires Family Medicine Physician
- QView Medical in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Joins the Initiative of AmIDense.com
- GT Medical Technologies Wins Prestigious Innovator of the Year Award at the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation
- Airway, Tracheostomy, and Ventilator Management Course
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Duane Dilworth, MD
- Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science Presented With $50 Million Check at Ceremony
- First Outpatient Total Joint Replacement Procedure Completed at PrecisionCare Surgery Center
Dr. Eskander's passion for improving outcomes for women with ovarian cancer combined with his extensive research experience make him a perfect addition to the Clearity team. He has more than a decade of experience treating women with ovarian cancer and continues to do so in his current position as Associate Clinical Professor in the Division of Gynecologic Oncology at the UC San Diego Moores Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Dr. Eskander's role primes Clearity for growth, while preparing for the retirement of Dr. Deborah Zajchowski, Clearity's Scientific Director, in 2022. Dr. Zajchowski joined Clearity at its founding and her compassion and acumen have been a vital part of the organization's impact. She has touched thousands of lives and plans to continue to be involved with Clearity as an advisor and mentor.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
- Summer Water Safety for Children with Blue Haven Pools
"Dr. Zajchowski's work is at the very heart of our mission; I look forward to working with Dr. Eskander and the Clearity team to carry on her legacy of scientific excellence and empowering women," said Hillary Theakston, Executive Director for Clearity. "In addition, Dr. Eskander's leadership is a key component of fostering clinician relationships to reach more people in the ovarian cancer community. By partnering with those on the front lines of ovarian cancer treatment, we can provide more support and resources to more people facing an ovarian cancer diagnosis."
"Like so many gynecological oncologists, I've seen the intense struggles of families facing an ovarian cancer diagnosis firsthand," said Dr. Eskander. "I'm so gratified to join an organization that is truly making a difference in the ovarian cancer community and is poised to expand our impact in the future.
"From the beginning, Clearity has been at the forefront of helping women learn about ovarian cancer treatment options that are optimized for their individual disease, while also educating patients about clinical trial opportunities. With the addition of the Steps Through OC psychosocial support program, Clearity can support women and families even more," said Dr. Eskander.
Founded in 2008, Clearity's mission is to improve the survival and quality of life of women with ovarian cancer, empowering them and their families with science-based information and hope throughout the journey. Clearity believes all women should have access to the most advanced support, personalized for them, regardless of their ability to pay.
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Muse Beauty Pro Holiday Promotion