Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 190
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 173
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 115
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 111
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Used 2017 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto Area!
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Worldwide Diesel of Niles, MI Acquired by Individual Investor
- 2015 Honda Accord - Features & Upgrades
- TireStamp Inc. Announces Intent to Explore Strategic Collaboration of TireVigil™ Cloud
- Used Burgundy 2018 Volkswagen Atlas Available for Sale!
- Used 2019 Nissan Versa Available at Our Dealership!
- TOPDON Releases The Phoenix Smart
- TOPDON Releases The Tornado 90000
- 2018 Nissan Sentra on Sale in The GTA!
The auction has a start time of 9 am Central. Gates will open at 7 am. "We hope everyone can come and bid on a chance to own one of these fabulous collector cars and more," said Yvette VanDerBrink of VanDerBrink Auctions, the Minnesota auction house conducting the sale. "But even if you can't attend in person, you can bid online" (thru VanDerBrinkAuctions.com).
The auction is a rare and vintage car collector's dream, packed with rides like a fuel-injected 1957 Chevrolet convertible, a fuel-injected 1963 Corvette with the split rear window, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette, a 1950 Ford Woody wagon, a 1935 Ford 3-window coupe, the complete Tri-Five series of Chevrolet convertibles and Nomad wagons, amazing 1958 and 1959 Chevrolet Impala convertibles, a 1959 Series 62 Cadillac, great vintage pickups, a 2007 NASCAR rolling body, beautiful customs, and over 300 pieces of automotive memorabilia. Many of the vintage cars have been lovingly restored back to their original showroom condition by Larry and Dawn.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Boca Raton Historical Society Announces WALK OF RECOGNITION Inductees 2021
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
Folks in the Midwest will instantly recognize the Menard name. Menard's is famous throughout the region as a hardware store chain that sells everything from birdseed to lumber. For years, Larry Menard was the face of the company and could be seen at stores, giving sales and product seminars. His recent death led his wife Dawn to made the tough decision to sell their collection.
An open-house preview will be held the day before the auction, on Friday, October 1st, from 10-6 Central time, at the Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds at 225 Edwards Street in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Masks are recommended but not required for the open-house preview. The auction, on the following day, October 2nd, starting at 9 am, will be held in the Expo Building.
For more information about the sale of the Larry and Dawn Menard collection on October 2nd, visit www.VanderBrinkAuctions.com.
- Professional Model Holly Sonders Has a New Love Life with Oscar de la Hoya and is Taking Social Media by Storm Making Six Figures a Month
- New Book: Professor Charlatan Bardot's Travel Anthology to the Most (Fictional) Haunted Buildings
- ACS Defense Lawyer in Queens Announces Dismissal of Case Against Father
- RE/MAX Classic Makes PBJ Family Owned Business List
- Texas-Based Property Management Group Plants Roots in Mountain West Region
- Business Lawyer Law Office of David Steinfeld named Best of Palm Beach Gardens 2021
- Carrington College in Spokane Announces New Campus Director
- NHSA welcomes substantial investment from Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman
- Redcat releases the Kaiju EXT, 1:8 scale 4WD, 6S Ready, Monster Truck
- Women in Business to spotlight pet adoption in Southwest Florida at Nov. 3 networking event
- Muhammad Ali, what is his connection to sports talk show pioneer Harold K. Bell? It will shock you
- Author Tackles Smalltown Drug Use and Mental Illness in Gripping New Novel
- GreenPointe Welcomes Garrison Burr, CPA, as Financial Analyst
- Pete Andrews Named CEO of Reconnect, Inc
- Piroshky Piroshky Celebrates 29 Years In Business
- Reading, PA Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces or Invisalign
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas