Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- Plant-Powered Meat Month, July 2020
- Best Western Aku Tiki Inn Open For Business
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- You Don't Have to Go Up North To Celebrate National Trails Day
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- Heritage Fund Grants Provide Direct Support to Hard-Hit Museums and Sites in Maryland
- Explore your summer in the Long Beach Island Region with the Southern Ocean Chamber
- "The Quiet Man" Commemorative Euro Making Noise In Ireland
- Valet operators pivot to include bag checking for new revenue stream
The Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, in Tokyo's Hip Shibuya Neighborhood, Will Open Three New Restaurants in Late November 2019
*Sushi Ito Ikkan [9-seat counter, 6-seat private room]
*Teppanyaki [10-seat counter, 6-seat private room]
*Cigar Bar [10 seats, 8-seat counter]
Both Sushi Ito Ikkan and the Teppanyaki restaurant offer private dining rooms, perfect for entertaining VIP guests and family.
Additionally, as early as September 20, 2019, the hotel will also reopen Towers restaurant Coucagno, on the 40th Floor, featuring cuisine with an essence of Provence, France.
These new dining establishments are the cornerstone of Shibuya's new sophisticated gastronomy and cultural center.
About the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel
The Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel is a luxury property designed for sophisticated guests. It is a grand hotel with an exquisite sensibility in accommodations, dining, and meeting spaces. There are 408 guest rooms, including 13 suites.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Council Member Jawane Hilton in solidarity with Local Law Enforcement,City and Faith Leaders announc
Room Rates for a Superior King start at: ¥41,140, tax inclusive (about $383).
There are seven on-premises restaurants and bars, with themes featuring: French (opening Sept 2019), Japanese, Chinese, All Day Dining, Lounge, Bar, and Jazz Club. Its 11 banquet halls – including three natural lighting banquet rooms. Thus, accommodating small and large domestic VIP stays, parties, dinners, galas, and Japanese and international meetings. Its restaurant Coucagno's chef has been honored with a medal Chevalier from the French government. Its most elaborate banquet hall features a ceiling height of 23.6 ft, with a breadth of 15,392 sq ft.
Bookings can be made directly at
Travel agents can book via GDS (Amadeus: NRTCTT, Worldspan: NRTCT, Sabre: 57666, Apollo/Galileo: 35091).
Address: 26-1 Sakuragaokacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8512; Tel: 03-3476-3000
Walk: 5 minutes from all lines' "Shibuya Station''
Car: 5 minutes from Shibuya Exit on the Metropolitan Expressway Line 3 and about 10 minutes from Takagicho Exit
More on eTradeWire News
- 24e Design Company and F3EA Donate 28 Sets of Bunk Beds to Tybee Island's Fresh Air Home
- do it outdoors launches the first OOH/digital media click-through rate guarantee
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Neighborhood Sun and Soltage Team Up for First Community Solar Project in New Jersey
Limousine Bus: 60 minutes from Haneda Airport; 85 minutes from Narita Airport
Official Website: https://www.tokyuhotelsjapan.com/global/cerulean-h/
The hotel is a member of Preferred Hotels and Resorts.
Marian Goldberg Marketing Communications
In Asso with QBIC Factory Inc
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month
- Hampton Roads area, VA towing and truck repair company acquires local waste disposal company
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- What You Must Know About Today's Eclipse - And The Two After!
- IDeal Homes Real Estate Welcomes Christian Shaber
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Chard Snyder Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievement at WEX Momentum Awards Ceremony
- Trance artist launches new record label focusing on digital distribution of electronic dance music
- Company aims to save homeless pets during pandemic by empowering indy pet stores to reward adoption
- Meredith Charles Corporate Property Bond Launch Offers 11% Yield
- Super Deals: Fridays on Giftapart
- Cultural Vistas Names Two New Members to Board of Directors