Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cornwall, Ontario Artist Publishes Memoir
- Jane Herbert Exhibits at Richard Boyd Art Gallery
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Let's Party With DJ Palina La Diva
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Josh Stout Announces Multimillion Dollar Investment in Tulsa's Red Fork Districts Route 66 Corridor
- Royse Contemporary adds Casey Wakefield to its Stable of Artists!
The Center has partnered with New Jersey's Metropolitan Seafood to provide fabulous hors d'oeuvres and Claremont Distillery who will be on site, serving signature cocktails created exclusively for this event. Guests will have the opportunity to participate in fun games of chance in which everyone is a winner!
Those who would like to beat the crowds and begin the tasting and festivities early, are invited to purchase tickets to the Early Access Party. This gives them exclusive entrance to the event an hour before the general opening where they can enjoy delicious hors d'oeuvres from Trattoria Mediterranea in Bedminster.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Council Member Jawane Hilton in solidarity with Local Law Enforcement,City and Faith Leaders announc
Tickets for Good Libations are on sale now and can only be purchased online at www.ccabedminster.org - General Admission tickets are $65 in advance and $75 at the door. The event will be held at The Center's location, 2020 Burnt Mills Road in Bedminster, NJ.
This event is sponsored by sponsored by Elite Taxi and Limousine of Bernardsville; Investors Bank; Keiling Tree Care; The Merrill G. and Emita E. Hastings Foundation; Morey, Nee, Buck & Oswald CPAs; Murray Chiropractic; Somerset County Business Partnership; Spectacle Communications, LLC; Turner Marketing Inc.; Valpak; and 91.9 WXPN FM.
Proceeds from this annual event will support all aspects of The Center's educational art programming.
About The Center for Contemporary Art
Founded in 1970, The Center for Contemporary Art is a vital regional art center with a vibrant studio art school, extensive exhibition program and important community outreach component. The Center for Contemporary Art is committed to enabling all visitors to experience its classes and workshops, exhibitions and public programs. The Center was awarded the 2019 Economic Champion Award in recognition of its significant impact on Somerset County in the areas of employment, financial contributions, and community events and programs. Visitors requiring an accommodation or service should contact The Center at least two weeks prior to the scheduled visit. The Center is located at 2020 Burnt Mills Road in Bedminster, NJ. For further information, please call (908) 234-2345 or visit The Center for Contemporary Art online at www.ccabedminster.org
More on eTradeWire News
- 24e Design Company and F3EA Donate 28 Sets of Bunk Beds to Tybee Island's Fresh Air Home
- do it outdoors launches the first OOH/digital media click-through rate guarantee
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Neighborhood Sun and Soltage Team Up for First Community Solar Project in New Jersey
Leigh A. Zona, Communications and Development Manager
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month
- Hampton Roads area, VA towing and truck repair company acquires local waste disposal company
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- What You Must Know About Today's Eclipse - And The Two After!
- IDeal Homes Real Estate Welcomes Christian Shaber
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Chard Snyder Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievement at WEX Momentum Awards Ceremony
- Trance artist launches new record label focusing on digital distribution of electronic dance music
- Company aims to save homeless pets during pandemic by empowering indy pet stores to reward adoption
- Meredith Charles Corporate Property Bond Launch Offers 11% Yield
- Super Deals: Fridays on Giftapart
- Cultural Vistas Names Two New Members to Board of Directors