Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- Olive Swan, The Feminine Princess, Releases Her 37th Book, Feminine Rhythm
- RIZEN to Perform Gospel Concert in Compton California
- Epika Studios Announces VRBX: The First Immersive Virtual Reality Bible Experiences
- Purpose Producer Dr. Nicole Roberts Jones Receives Honorary Doctorate and Presidential Lifetime Achievement Award
- Voice of the Faithful puts children first with new study of diocesan child protection efforts
- Will The New Garden Of Eden Be In Sunny California?
- Atheists Helping the Homeless • DC (AHHDC, Distribution Event, April 16, 2022
- M.King Media's "Motivate Moments" For April 2022
- Bibles Books And Gifts: Give A Thoughtful Gift To Friends And Loved Ones
- M.King Media's "The Friday Blog" Begins Streaming Its 8th season
According to Graham Hancock, reported by Goro Adachi: "The ancient Egyptians called Mars 'Horus of the Horizon' (Horakhti), which was the very same name given to the Great Sphinx. Mars was also called 'Horus the Red' (Hor Dshr), and for a long time the Sphinx was painted red. Just as the Great Sphinx is the hybrid of man, and a lion, in ancient Hindu myths Mars is Nr-Simha, the 'Man-Lion'. The term 'pyramid' derives from the Greek term pyr meaning 'fire', as in Mars the 'fire planet'. (Mars is often referred to as pyroeis in Greek.)"
In the ancient ledgers of Alkemi, it was spoken of a deity as two lions A term that was labeled as Rwty or rw-ty. The ancient order of the felines called this deity Atum or Tem-Ruti.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
According to the sun dial of prehistory, in the time of 10,800 B.C.E. the golden age of Leo began. On December 21st, 2012 the planet Ta now called Earth rose out of the age of Pisces, and entered in the age of Leo. On the spring equinox of 2018 the celestial lion, and the stone lion rose with the eastern aket. The ledgers of Annu now called Heliopolis revealed that the highest Egyptian feline creator Atum as a lion deity represents strength, courage, power, and rulership. He was the first of the blue beings of the deities of Nun. His face resembles a lion. The ancient scroll of Coming Forth By Day proclaimed that Atum is the holy spirit lifeforce of the Nun, the essence of all light Re or Ra, and the manifester of all forms of matter Asar-Osiris. The ibis bird a symbol of the deity Tehuti also known as Michael the arc Angel. The spirit of the ibis bird has been recorded to have the ability to survive in some of the direst circumstances. In ancient ledgers of Ancient Alkemi now called Egypt, this spirit ba bird protected the country from plagues, and dangerous serpents. As the celestial spiritual being Michael is recorded to do in the book of Daniel chapter 12 of the book called Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. (Bible)
More on eTradeWire News
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Law Office of Annalie Alvarez As New Platnum Member
- Northern Illinois University Crowned Global Champion of CFA Institute Research Challenge
- WeCutFoam Now Offering Soft & Flexible Foam Cutting Services Using Oscillating Knife Cutter
- Wildlife Professionals from Around the World to Discuss The Role of Fertility Control in Mitigating Human-Wildlife Conflicts
- Womple Studios Launches a Reversible Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Dinosaur
Is Atum the Lion Of huda, Yehuda, Yahudi, or Yahuda?
"135: Your arm is that of Atum, your shoulders are those of Atum, your belly is that of Atum ... the master of the lion helmet (the deity of the striking power)" - Pyramid Texts
For more information:
Kemetian Church Of Krsts
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans
- BH Properties Acquires LA Suburban Office Campus from Blue Shield in $15 Million Sale/Leaseback
- WDTC coordinates safety sensitive position drug testing
- Introducing Portland's Inaugural Salad Week, June 6-10, 2022
- Data Logger Use by Measurement & Industry
- Custom embossing machinery steps outside standard constraints
- Lynn Clement Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group in Sarasota, Florida
- Save Fuel –Trucking – Transit Heavy Equipment & More ECOFUELMAX
- Michael Dowden Speaks at DevOps Pro Europe 2022
- Discounted Online Dog Training Course!
- Replace a windshield easily with prompt, professional service
- Staff America awarded Health Care Staffing Services Certification from The Joint Commission
- Grayhawk Capital Receives U.S. Small Business Administration Investment Company of the Year Award
- DEC Contracting to complete three athletic facility projects at Ave Maria University
- EV Charging Infrastructure Rollout to be Focus of Chicago Forum
- ThoroughCare Announces $3 Million Capital Raise to Advance Care Coordination for Value-Based Care