Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 800
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 547
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 112
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- Female Software Engineer Makes History as First Woman in Tech on "Whiteboard Challenge" Show
- Official movie trailer released for To the New Girl
- Page for Grievers Gets Hacked, Facebook Ignores Traumatized Followers' Pleas for Help
- Cautionary Comics warning: OFFWORLDER is coming!
- The Peter Sprague Trio at North Coast Rep
- Tyler Cole Celebrated His Debut Film With Exclusive After Party Powered By VERO
- THE COPELAND KIDS Nominated for Best Feature Script and Best Dialogue Queen Palm Int. Film Festival
- Annual Twinsburg Twins Days Festival Injects Millions into Local Economy
- Mister Illusion Magic Productions Selected for 2019 Roseville Small Business Excellence Award
The Business of Entertainment Conference will provide attendees the opportunity to shop with local and national vendors, enjoy a catered lunch, and network with a plethora of individuals in the entertainment and business industry. The conference will also include a wide-range of panelists who have successfully navigated through the entertainment industry, which include:
• Trisha Mann-Grant
• Terry "TR" Ross
• Sean Blakemore
• Patrice Lovely
• Lamont Ferrell
More on eTradeWire News
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
• Miguel A. Nunez Jr.
• Jay Hunter
• Lalanya Masters
• Aaron O'Connell.
• Brely Evans
• Eltony Williams
• Fred Goodman
• Cas Sigers Beedles
• Christopher Roselli
• Tyler Lepley
• & more to be announced.
To purchase tickets, please visit www.networkentertainmentforum.com. Tickets range from $69, and various tiers are on sale, including catered lunch and premium seating.
A select amount of vendor spaces and sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, please email Chelsey Bentley Holts at email@example.com. Media and press inquiries, please contact Chelsey Bentley Holts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Note: No part, portion or segment of any performance may be broadcast or reproduced either by audio or video means, without express written permission of Aaron O'Connell. Host of event will also make mention of this as part of the introduction, before artist's presentation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
- Perle launches DIN Rail Patch Panels
About The Business of Entertainment
Created by Monica Benton, The Business of Entertainment Conference was designed with the intent of encouraging those who have no or limited education about the entertainment industry. The purpose is to empower individuals to realize that they can become successful and not only start, but sustain a professional career in entertainment. The conference will stimulate unconventional learning, and develop creative talents of attendees.
About Monica Benton
With 20 years of entrepreneurial experience, Monica Benton is the founder of Entertainment Network Forum. Her experience in the construction and real estate development industry prepared her to transition into the Producers Program at New York Film Academy in Burbank, CA. Inspired by her passion to network and bring creatives together, she launched The Business of Entertainment conference, with the intent to bring together a host of entertainment professionals and leaders who desire to educate, motivate and inspire others who desire a professional career in entertainment.
Chelsey Bentley Holts
- Trucker Huss Director Freeman Levinrad Named President of NIPA San Francisco Chapter
- Adjustable High-Speed Acquisition for Test and Simulation
- bisco Announces Authorization for Advanced Thermal Solutions
- Reggae Report Publisher Releases "Reggae Trilogy Vol. 1: 200+ 80s & 90s Artist Headshots"
- Omnichain Recognized on Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top 100 Supply Chain Projects List
- LARC Aiming for Ability Clay Shooting Tournament Raises $14,000
- Las Vegas Latino Bar Association Plans ¡Andale! 5K to Help Equalize Law School Admissions
- Holli Bryant Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Evolve IP Revolutionizes DaaS Delivery with High Security, Flexibility and User Experience
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on Hawkeye Gold and Diamond, Inc. (V:HAWK)
- Rosario Central USA Earns Promotion to UPSL Division I Florida Central Division
- Home Renovation and Improvement
- The Dieringer Research Group Named One of Wisconsin's Fastest Growing Firms
- Cookie & Milk: A Scientifically Stunt-tastic Sisterhood
- Orange Effect Foundation Expands with Addition of New Board Members
- The Las Vegas Latino Bar Association fundraises to equalize law school
- Long Island School of Rock Students to Perform at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on Tuesday
- The Buzzards of the Buttery Inn
- Who is Cyril Grayson? An Intimate Look Inside the Life of Saints New Wide Receiver
- St. James Infirmary Promotes Anita O'Shea and Myron Parker