Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 212
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 116
Similar on eTradeWire
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Local CEO tapped to be part of LPGA Panel
- Residents of Carolina Arbors Volunteer at Spring Valley Elementary School
- Lisa Little is Named Best Real Estate Agent in Dripping Springs, Texas
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- Home Buyers Nevada seeks to buy unwanted properties in Reno, Sparks
- Pathfinder Partners Acquires Multifamily Property In Affluent Denver Neighborhood
- Friend Tire enters Florida market, leases 46,020-square-foot industrial space in Davenport
Due to the high volume of sales, units with two-car garages are quickly approaching sell-out. "We are down to our last four Liberty units remaining in the community which offer two-car garages. I recommend anyone looking for a new townhome with a two-car garage act fast before they are gone," Karahuta urges. The homes at The Brownstones at New Visions start in the low $300,000's and are built to the highest levels of quality, including features like designer kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, and hardwood flooring, which is not typical for townhomes in this price range. Homebuyers currently renting and looking for a new home are finding that this community is more affordable than their current rentals. Anyone interested in the community can also pre-qualify with the site's preferred lender, Cross County Mortgage, and may even be eligible for various discounts from the lender.
More on eTradeWire News
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
Residents of The Brownstones at New Visions also enjoy the community's convenient location. The neighborhood is close to everything that Brick Township and the Jersey Shore area has to offer. Jenkinson's Boardwalk and Aquarium, Six Flags, and a variety of golf courses, and local, county, and state parks like Ocean County Park are just a short car ride away. Shopping abounds at Ocean County and Freehold Raceway Malls, as well as the Jackson Premium Outlets, and a variety of strip malls and shopping centers are just minutes from your front door. In addition, Windward Beach Park is just 10 minutes from home, or you can be at Brick Beach in just 20 minutes. With easy access to the Garden State Parkway, Routes 70, 35, 88, and 9 getting to and from your destination is a breeze. You will never run out of recreational opportunities and things to do close to home when you live at The Brownstones at New Visions.
The sales team at The Brownstones at New Visions is currently available to connect with homebuyers three ways: safe, private in-person appointments, video chat sessions in the comfort of their own home, or via a virtual tour session. Interested homebuyers can contact the sales team on the community's website or by calling 732-206-6777 to schedule a private, weekend appointment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
The Brownstones at New Visions
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees
- Arlington Senior Community Celebrates Whataburger-Themed Chicken Coop with Ribbon-Cutting Event
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Waterford Dentist Contributes To Nationally Renowned Textbook
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Takes on Texas & Indiana for Candidate Suppression
- 2013 Volkswagen Passat For Sale!
- Downtown Frederick Theaters Join Forces for Fundraiser Concert at Fairgrounds
- Solar Vent Fan's 3D Tech Redesign Boosts Output for Safer Porta-Johns
- Keyfactor and Per Scholas Announce Partnership to Drive Skills Training & Diversity in Cybersecurity
- 28-Year-Old Magical Nights of Lights Gives Way to Something New
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Visits Oklahoma to Raise Awareness & Meet Supporters
- Michael Meyer Hosts Virtual Event on Communication
- SquadLocker Launches New Podcast Showcasing Sports Mentors who Inspire and Shape America's