Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Reddcoin is supported by ForgingBlock Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and with Promotions to "ReddHead" Community
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
Similar on eTradeWire
- Southern Ocean Chamber maps a new route for April 26 LBI Wedding Road Show & Party Planning Tour
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Annual run-walk fundraiser for community health pivots to virtual event during coronavirus pandemic
- #SWFLStrong Campaign announces event to celebrate community heroes
- Nye & Company's online-only Estate Treasures Auction, April 15th, features fine and decorative arts
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- Canadian Tire Welland Floatfest Cancelled Due To Covid19
- 2020 Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival
- 2020 Treasure Coast Automotive/ Car Swap Meet and Car Show
Throughout the month of March, The Big Salad will be offering a new one-of-a-kind salad, the "Rock Doc" to support the nonprofit work of Athletes Unlimited, which was founded by Dr. Jeff Pierce. The salad is an original blend of high energy greens, vegetables, fruits and proteins. It will be sold in The Big Salad stores throughout Michigan.
Proceeds from the sale of the salad will be donated to Athletes Unlimited, said John Bornoty, founder of The Big Salad, who decided to create a fundraiser after being helped by Dr. Pierce following a severe injury which left Bornoty unable to continue running.
The family of Ryen DeFillippo, who was born with spina bifida and uses a wheelchair, has experienced the support of Athletes Unlimited, enabling 7-year-old Ryen to enjoy sports like other kids. His mother, Stacey DeFillippo, says of the organization, "They care about our kids. These are people that just really invest in their lives." Ryen and his family, Dr. Pierce and John Bornoty will be at The Big Salad in Troy, 738 E. Big Beaver Road, to help kick off the fundraiser on Tuesday, March 3 from 1 to 3 p.m.
More on eTradeWire News
- American Friction Welding Continues to Grow With New Facility
- PINC's Matt Yearling named Rock Star of the Supply Chain by Food Logistics magazine
- Walzik Announces Robotic Process Automation Tool for Strategic Movements
- GCPA Statement on David Ralston's Opposition to Mailing Absentee Ballot Applications to All Georgia Voters Amid Public Health Crisis
- Author Allie Boniface Releases New Contemporary Romance - Second Chance Summer
"Our goal is for everyone to experience an active life," said Pierce. "We are excited to partner with The Big Salad and thank John for his team's help in making this happen."
Every Saturday in March, guests visiting The Big Salad in Commerce Township (3050 Union Lake Rd.) and Troy (738 E. Big Beaver Rd.) will be able to meet other athletes who have received help from Athletes Unlimited. Athletes will also be handing out samples of the Rock Doc salad.
Athletes Unlimited – Founded in 1996 Athletes Unlimited, located in Troy, provides outlets where athletes with disabilities can participate in sports socially and competitively. Dr. Jeff Pierce, the medical director for Michigan Sports and Spine Center, believes everyone, regardless of ability, can benefit from participating in sports and Athletes Unlimited's primary goal to provide those opportunities to as many physically challenged individuals as possible. Learn more at https://athletesunlimited.com/.
- SDG-OLYMPICS Announces Mission in Support of International Day of Sport (UN–IDSDP)
- The Sports Circus Rockets into Greater Houston
- Flash Cash For Cars launches in Brisbane where you can sell car for cash and expanding its business
- Rev. Dr. Joseph E. Lowery Was a Drum Major for Environmental Justice
- Alpha Energy Management Wins SunPower 2019 Commercial National Rising Star Award
- This talented band is 'Far From Final'
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer Lynne Torgerson wins motion to suppress in methamphetamine case
- Service Avatar to Assist Good Vibes Oil Customers Through WellWallahs Concierge Shopping Experience
- Suzie Gilbert's Debut Novel, Unflappable, Takes Readers on a Wild Road Trip
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode with Prof. Christoph Lütge, of TUM Institute for Ethics and AI
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode with Nick Walton of AI Dungeon
- James Family Charitable Foundation Donates 100,000 Meals to Nonprofit Feeding America's Coronavir
- When I Became A Butterfly, Weather Station and Yokai Available Now From BayView Entertainment
- Randy Eckard - Works in Watercolor a Solo Exhibition of Paintings
- Leading Business Valuation Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/8 Webinar
- Author Offers Dentists His Book For FREE In Hopes They Can Rebound From The COVID-19 Shutdown Even Stronger Than They Were Before The Pandemic
- COVID-19 Update Just in Time for Easter
- Holabird's online Big Tent Auction, April 16-19 features stamps, coins, Americana, mining, much more
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance Webcast
- Did Chance Trahan Just Expose Donald Trump's Huge Coverup