Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 324
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 262
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 184
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 179
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 168
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 163
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 159
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 152
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 129
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 129
Similar on eTradeWire
- Reasons Why Trees Substantially Improve Your Landscaping
- CA DWR passes Groundwater Sustainability Plan for Fox Canyon GMA
- Pvilion Awarded 3 Times for Architectural Designs
- How To Properly Prune Your Shrubs
- Arizona Technology Council Commends U.S. House for Passing BBBA to Help Lower Energy Costs, Create Jobs and Cut Pollution Causing Climate Change
- Hivessence Skincare and Supplements Brand Adds Klarna for 'Buy Now Pay Later' Option in Advance of Black Friday Shopping
- We must act now to save our great 'lake' Windermere
- VCPWA Ensures a Greener Ventura County
- Spend Tax Dollars Wisely! Pollution or Political Paybacks? - ECOFuelMax
- Mulching Rewards and Risks - Five Star
Grease traps are important components in the kitchen that help prevent grease buildup and clogging. If you don't take care of them, they can cause major drain issues including a hazardous overflow. If you are in the city of Los Angeles looking for a grease trap cleaning service The Grease Company of Los Angeles is here to help you.
What is a grease trap?
A grease trap is a specialized type of plumbing system that captures and stores a liquid that contains fat, oil, and grease. The liquid flows through the pipe to the bottom where it is stored in a container or tank known as a grease trap. A drainage system links the trap to a sewer line eventually going into the city sanitation line. If you notice any sign of trouble such as an unpleasant odor, slow drainage, or and overflow, this could be a good indication that your grease trap is in need of emergency grease trap service.
More on eTradeWire News
- Outlook Care Support Worker Wins Prestigious Care Award
- Framingham couple makes 'giving back' a guiding principle of their business
- My Bear Jeff To Double Bear Donations On Tuesday Giving Day
- #StartSmall Backs Girls With Impact, Driving Equity and the Next Generation of Women Innovators
- How i can extend Voucher for American Airlines
Why clean a grease trap?
Grease traps get clogged with grease and solids which cause them to become ineffective. If your grease trap is not properly maintained it can lead to costly cleanup costs. This is why you should call a professional grease trap cleaner as soon as possible if your company has a clogged or broken down grease trap.
How to clean a grease trap?
A professional grease trap cleaning company will have specialized tools and equipment to properly clean the grease trap the way it should be. Not only they will pump all the FOGS waste they will also scrape off any excess buildup on the inner walls of your grease trap before disposing of all waste through an industrial vacuum cleaner. The last step would be to visually inspect the device for signs of clogs overflow or leakage that may need immediate attention.
Los Angeles Trap Pumping & Cleaning Service
More on eTradeWire News
- Helios Merch Shop (Cyber Monday Launch)
- Holiday Inn® Sydney Airport launches dog friendly stays and partnership with Dogtainers
- Rocburn Ltd- your cost effective ventilation solution
- Expert Sports Handicapper, Wunderdog, Launches Sports Betting Advice Video Series
- Failure – an important part of your journey
The Grease Company offers a complete solution for commercial kitchen grease waste removal and hydro jet drain services for the city of Los Angeles. For nearly a decade, we have been helping restaurants to create a better work environment and reduce waste by providing effective grease trap cleaning services to help them maintain their equipment and keep the kitchen drain as clean and trouble-free as possible. Call us at 888-697-8910 today and see why The Grease Company soars above our competition.
Visit https://www.thegreasecompany.com to learn more...
The Grease Company
- Binna Burra Waterfalls in the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Jason Crabb Helps Kick Off Opry Country Christmas, a New Holiday Tradition at the Grand Ole Opry
- Therapy Dog Creates NFTs For Holiday Gifts To Support Charity
- Students Sue Columbia U Over Covid Shutdown, Win $12.5 Million
- Nyasia Chane'l kicks off the Holidays with brand new cover to classic R&B Christmas song
- TVS Music Guild Launches 101 Strings Music Series for CD, LP, and Digital International Release
- American Survivalist Partners with My Patriot Supply
- What Every Female Must- Have To Prepare For Her Next Virtual Meeting
- Councilwoman Death Blamed on Unknown Diabetes & Heart Disease After Shot Linked by Am Heart Assoc
- V 10 Plus USA Inc. Announces Color Therapy Strategy
- Last Chance to Win a Custom 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2021 Corvette Stingray!
- Winergy Wireless Charger review, the best wireless charger to buy now
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- BDE Entertainment announces LUDLOW
- Be part of the Ugly Sweater Art Exhibit at JINGLE
- Free Community Christmas Concert in Suwanee Helps Light The World on Dec. 11 and 12
- Lipoxplus lose Bucket Loads Of Fat * WITHOUT EXERCISE!
- New 'A Hot Set' Brand Page and Media Kit Launched
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Robert Taylor
- The Matrix Resurrections: Are You Looking for the Truth?