Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 240
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 234
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 150
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 132
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 128
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Julia's Back to school deal 2020
- Benefits of Getting New Employee Badges Made Quick During COVID-19
- Factors for Choosing the Right Online Name Badge Maker for All Your Needs
- The Marketing Ethnic Faculty Association Announces Its New Leadership
- Hitting the Ground Running With e-Commerce
- aiaTranslations Launches The Life Sciences Translation Hub
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- Explore Produces Commercial Featuring DeLoreans Delivering 1985 Beer
- Reviewedompanies.com - The global, online platform for business reviews and recommendations
- Prism Digital Wins Digital Marketing Contract for Vitane Pharma-a leading USA based Nutraceutical
Conrad holds a degree in Architecture from the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning at the University of Cincinnati. For nearly 25 years, he has leveraged a background in architecture and design to craft a career as a big-picture thinker that can translate ideas into action and has worked at the intersection of technology and user experience.
Previously Conrad served as Chief Marketing Officer for major wireless industry holding company, Round Room, and its subsidiary TCC, a Verizon retail partner. There he led a diverse organization through the development of customer experience, support and loyalty programs, corporate strategy, internal and external communication, learning and development, culture and philanthropy. He was a founding Board Director of TCC Gives and led the creation of the More than a Phone program, which provides mobile devices and service to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. The program began as a pilot in 3 Indiana communities in 2017, and now works with 20 agencies across the United States and continues to grow.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
Prior, Conrad was VP and Chief Experience Officer for Samsung Electronics America, where he built a product innovation lab, worked on launch of the Galaxy line of products, and collaborated with Google to launch the Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus.
Previous roles also include stints at Motorola where he led an integrated software and design organization for the Consumer Experience Design group and at Arthur Andersen where he was an Art Director. Throughout his career he has had the opportunity to work with and build teams in the UK, India, China and Korea, gaining valuable international management experience across his career.
"Conrad brings proven expertise in innovation to our team," said Brian Phillips, CEO and Co-founder of The Basement. "He is a strategic design thinker and empathetic leader. Since he has been on board we've already seen major progress in our operational methods and cultural objectives."
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
ABOUT THE BASEMENT
The Basement is a creative agency, founded by early pioneers of digital, bringing high quality design and a media-first approach to branding campaigns via interactive storytelling. Based out of Indianapolis, The Basement works with brands on the national stage like Schlage, NCAA, Shaw Floors, American College of Education, Simon Malls and more. To learn more visit http://thebsmnt.com/
Raven Public Relations
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan
- Savings Bank of Danbury to Fund Marian Anderson Mural Planned for Kennedy Park
- AAA Credit Screening Services Now Offers Learning Coach Background Checks
- Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
- blumshapiro Foundation donates $24K to support New England food banks
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Plymouth Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- Hillside Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- TVS Pet Parade Network Sets Wildside! Marathon for August
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived