Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 458
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco 124
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Super Soccer Stars expands its reach in the Tri-state area with the acquisition of Pro Soccer Kids
- Lightcraft International Market Debut
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dakshidin Corporation (DKSC), Announces Hemp Cultivation Joint Venture in Oregon
- Bee Mortgage App Named One of Inaugural Issuers on Fundopolis
- Can a chiropractor help after a car wreck?
- Chelmsford Private Hire Taxi Company Uses Advanced Technology to Grow Their Fleet to a Record 100 Cars
- Kavana Rum Launches & Proudly Enters The US Rum Resurgence!
- Puerto Vallarta Hosts 25th Edition of Festival Gourmet International
- NESCO's 18 Qt Roaster Oven makes holiday meal time easier
- GIA Wellness Introduces Two Revolutionary Skin Nourishment Products
- Get the Most Out of Holiday Sale on Great Products by Hot Deals Inc
- Savory Bites Cracker Company Launches Online Shop
Days are getting shorter, the nights are getting cooler and hunters across the country are getting ready to head to deer camp. One provision you shouldn't forget to pack? Jerky. With NESCO's beef jerky dehydrator and venison jerky dehydrator you can easily and inexpensively make your own jerky right at home.
NESCO has been the market leader in dehydrators since 1978. The company offers varying types and sizes of dehydrators as well as accessories, seasonings and recipes.
Cut costs with at-home beef jerky dehydrator
It's no secret that store-bought jerky can be costly. Making jerky at home from your favorite cuts of beef, turkey or venison is easier than ever.
"Our goal is to make creating tasty, healthy snacks at home as easy as possible," says Kuenzi. "We have everything you need to get started."
More on eTradeWire News
- New Salesforce Data Migration Service, Enso Data App, Launches At Dreamforce
- GingerNewYork TV Show Kicks Off the Christmas Season with VocalSouL and The Fabulous Fezziwigs
- New York Car And Limo Service to JFK LGA ISP EWR Manhattan
- Best JFK Airport Car Service in New York
- Transformation Christian Fellowship Brings In The New Year With A Powerful Worship Experience called Vision Sunday
NESCO's beef jerky dehydrator and venison jerky dehydrator models range from 400 to 1000 watts of drying power and come with adjustable temperature controls, BPA-free trays and a 52-page recipe book for inspiration.
Some models also come with fruit roll sheets, clean-a-screens and samples of the company's jerky seasoning and cure. NESCO has both mild and bold jerky flavors perfect for every taste bud.
Conjure up flavors (and smells) of fall with NESCO's Maple Bacon Seasoning, or heat up the fall with the new Dragonfire Seasoning. The boxes come with five packs of seasoning and five packs of cure for 10 pounds of meats, guaranteed to make your mouth water, but are also available in trial packs, 26 pound yield and 50 pound yield boxes.
Take the hunt one step further by preserving your venison and another year of American tradition in the form of delicious homemade jerky. As a longstanding American company, NESCO is committed to preserving tradition.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Marketplace App Extends The Life Of Your Clothing
- U.S. immigrant artists present virtual reality art installation on human migration
- REDLINE release new album 'Gods And Monsters'
- Celebrity Status Hair Studio Announces Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Grand Opening with Partners Matri
- Changing Faces: America Nods to a Popular Protein
Whether it's by canning with our smart pressure canner (https://www.nesco.com/let-nesco-help-preserve-y...) or by making healthy and delicious snacks with our beef and venison jerky dehydrator NESCO is here to help you honor and preserve those traditions.
NESCO: Your Key Ingredient
At NESCO, we believe life is an occasion worth celebrating. We're dedicated to being Your Key Ingredient in those celebrations by making cooking enjoyable again with our complete line of innovative small kitchen appliances and accessories. NESCO began as the National Enameling and Stamping Company and created the first Roaster Oven in 1931. NESCO is currently headquartered in Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
To purchase NESCO products visit nesco.com (https://www.nesco.com/shop/) or for more information call 1-800-288-4545.
View original article on beef jerky dehydrator here. (https://www.nesco.com/the-annual-hunt-is-around...)
- Mark Spain Real Estate President to Appear on Dave Baker Home Fix-It Radio Show
- Sugar Beet Storage Protected By Data Logging
- Hydrá Wellness IV Therapy Lounge Opens in Palm Beach
- Selling-Songwriter Behind Rihanna Debuts as an Artist for the First Time in her Career
- Self-Care Sucks! When Wellness Runs Dry
- Venieri wheeled backhoe loaders deliver high productivity
- Sonido Software Launches Efficient Business Management Tools for Audio Production Professionals
- Exciting Sales Opportunity with JRM Web Marketing
- Featured Vehicle Alert!! 2017 White Ford Escape On Our Lot Now!
- Must Read Blog: Top 7 Tree-Care Myths
- 3 Gold Medals For Florida Dragon Boat Coach
- IVolunteer International Receives Association by United Nations Department of Global Communicatio
- New KDG Website Wins UI/UX Design Team Gold MarCom Award
- Meet Miss. Multinational USA, Daniela Nieto, at HCI Hair Solutions' Open House Tomorrow, Nov. 22
- AccuSource Gearing Up for Complimentary 2019 Year-End Compliance Webinar
- Extended Vehicle Protection Plans Available from autopom!
- One Park Financial Again Recognized as One of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" Named to the 2019 Entrepreneur360 List by Entrepreneur
- Premier Continues Rapid Growth, Excited for New Coworking Opportunities
- Barcoding, Inc. Shares New Research and Resources for Businesses Migrating to Android in 2020
- The Magnificent Outdoor Sculpture Garden At Oeno Gallery