Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate SpringHill Suites by Marriott-Chicago/Bolingbrook, IL
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Software Advice Names ASI's iMIS EMS a FrontRunner for Association Management and Non-Profit CRM Software
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- FMIA releases non-biased, extensive list of floodproofing products for mitigation
- Jan-Carol Publishing Celebrates the Success of Their First Virtual Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum to Star in Dracula Thriller
- CDI Global Italy Advises Wide Group Spa on Acquisition of Alliance Risk and Insurance Broker Spa
- Forge3, Ltd. Reaches 1,000 ActiveAgency Clients
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Book from Governance Solutions Offers Proven Formula for Successful Virtual Meetings
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Special Report reveals how the people who run law firms think
- WDTC provides access to drug testing centers nationwide
- Judy K. Weinstein Elected Treasurer ACFA Board of Directors
- NYC Daycare Defense Lawyer Announces Dismissal of Charges Against Daycare
- The Eichholz Law Firm Announces Recipient of 2021 Scholarship
- Biden Administration called upon to address psychological torture imposed through unchecked U.S. legal system abuse by unethical court officers
- New Orleans Disability Attorneys Connecting People in Need with Attorneys
- Five Impacts of Judge Upholding Mandatory-Vaccine Policies
The ACC STL Diversity Internship Program, which started in 2011, provides participants with meaningful exposure to in-house practice. Law school students who participate in the program will learn about the various areas of legal advocacy and general corporate practice that in-house counsel handle, as well as the relationship between providing business and legal advice to clients in a variety of substantive areas.
"One of the ACC STL core values is to promote diversity and inclusion among our members, the companies our members represent, and within the legal community," said Vikas Sunkari, ACC STL 2020 Diversity Summer Internship Program Chairperson, and Senior Legal Counsel, System Legal Affairs for SSM Health.
The 2020 ACC STL Diversity Summer interns include:
More on eTradeWire News
- BIGdeal Marketing Solutions LLC Offers Comprehensive Local SEO Strategy Meetings to Help Businesses
- Company Launches Clean Air Schools Initiative
- BuildRE Presents Renewable Energy Product Line to USA
- Spotlight on East Orange Business: Juneteenth chat with John B Houston, Cushnie-Houston Funeral Home
- Global ideas marketplace UCROWDME, appoints Dr. Hong Phan (M.D.) as Chief Information Officer
· Irene Cai, Washington University School of Law, will intern at Wells Fargo
· Kristen Evans, University of Missouri School of Law, will intern at AT&T
· Josie Finch, Saint Louis University School of Law, will intern at Bunzl
· Hailey Hearty, Saint Louis University School of Law, will intern at RaboBank
· Donovan Hill, Saint Louis University School of Law, will intern at ICL
· Ja'Mecia Laws, Washington University School of Law, will intern at Ameren
· Aja McCoy, Washington University School of Law, will intern at Charter Communications
· Brittany Trinidad, Washington University School of Law, will intern at Ameren
Each Diversity Summer Intern is matched with a mentor who is an ACC STL member and works at the same company where their internship occurs.
Last year, the ACC STL received the Gold Chapter of Distinction by the national Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC). The award recognizes the Chapter's accomplishments in areas including programming, membership recruitment, and governance / operations. In 2018, ACC STL received the Gold Level Award, and the Innovation Award for Best Membership / Recruitment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nowsite Marketing NERDS Take Over Houston TX June 26th - NERDstock Promises To Be The Biggest Yet!
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- La Plume Comfort Shoes Available at Petunias of Naples
- Cold War Combatants Challenge Coins
- Patek Philippe Reference 3940 perpetual calendar men's watch hits $50,150 in Miller & Miller auction
Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications
About the ACC STL:
The Association for Corporate Counsel of St. Louis (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, was founded in 1987. The St. Louis chapter has more than 550 members who represent more than 100 organizations. During its 30-year-history, the ACC STL has been recognized as one of the leading chapters in the country by the national Association of Corporate Counsel with having received the 2017 and 2019 Gold Level Award and selected for the 2018 Best Membership / Recruitment Award. To learn more, please visit, https://www.acc.com/chapters/stlouis/.
Ann Marie Mayuga
- All Aluminum Patio Door Inserts That Won't Bend or Break
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Ocean County YMCA to offer convenient a la carte membership options with separate pool program
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top Supply Chain Projects List for 2021
- Industry Vet Ben Ketel Joins The Mogharebi Group to Help Lead Expansion of 1031 Exchange Platform
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- Devil Dogs Of Desert Storm Challenge Coins
- Number Of Medicare Advantage Plans Available Increases By 13 Percent
- WestCorp Management Group Receives 2021 NAA Best Places to Work Award
- Firetruck Red Mazda3 For SALE!
- Dr. Heavenly & Friends Host In-Person Juneteenth Celebration
- Communities In Schools of Washington announces new state director
- Indigenous Victims Of Canadian Human Rights Abuses Have A Voice
- The HOPE Center launches new website
- Walk Through the 'Door in the Woods' now streaming on Tubi!
- "Travel Mindset Survey" Aims to Give Marketers an Edge
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces in Chester County
- Automotive Supplier Gissing North America Establishing Operations in Greenville, SC
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Watch Tashkilat Turkish Series on Our Website for Free!