Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 352
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 195
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 178
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Christmas Carol Sing Raises Food for The Soup Kitchen
- Stellar-Nominated Producer Nathan IMPACT Jolley Hosts 6th Annual Jazz Performance and Toy Drive
- Tyler Perry taps award winning actor, comedian and social media sensation Blameitonkway for Madea's Farewell Play Tour
- Tree lighting at Bell Tower Shops kicks off holiday season
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce to highlight wellness for the New Year at Jan. 17 luncheon
- Savannah Maritime After Hours Donate $2,000 to Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire
- Governor's Fitness Award Nominations Extended: Who Inspires You To Be Healthier?
- Cape Coral Community Foundation announces 2019 Power Players Professional Advisor Award winners
- Refugee Father in City Heights Is Able to Keep Job as Dishwasher with Open The Gates Help
- Matzoball Launches the Not-Christmas Party of the Year
David and Kimberly Leland, co-owners of Print It Plus, a locally-owned and operated print, advertising, branding and marketing company for the last 3 decades are once again heavily involved in the planning and smooth execution of this year's parade. Together they head the team that helps the parade chairman to coordinate and then direct the over 2,500 participants, getting them lined up and released in proper order and time from 5 different staging areas.
Throughout the parade day David leads the participants with precise directing to make sure the parade flow goes off without a hitch while Kimberly is behind the scenes assuming her usual role of overseeing that other parade participant needs get met. Her many duties include getting every all of those participants an accurate map of the parade route and order while also making sure there is ample water provided for everyone involved.
More on eTradeWire News
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Commonwealth Real Estate names Phil Fougere Marketing Director
- Owen-Ames-Kimball Company completes Parish Life Center at St. John XXIII Catholic Church
- Terrorism Threatens The Fate Of All Humankind In "The Divine Affliction" By Author Robert M Fleisher
- Solar added to Wendell Falls Model Home
- A Successful Totally Nutz® Franchisee is also a Full-Time Engineer
- Cake By Courtney Launches her Line of Cake Tools
- City Barbeque launches improved online ordering, enhanced app
The festivities start in Holiday Park at the Wellington Ampitheater from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. There will be food, music and Arts & Crafts. The parade itself starts at 1:30 p.m. The parade includes local area marching bands, decorative floats, dancing groups and much, much more!
For those of you who live on and around the parade route in Wellington, please note that Forest Hill Blvd. and a number of the surrounding roads will be closed at 1:00 p.m. to ensure the safety of those pedestrians who will be walking in and around the parade route.
For more information on this year's parade visit cpbchamber.com or call (561) 790-6200 today. We look forward to seeing many of you out there having a great time celebrating Holiday in Paradise and cheering on your favorite parade participants!
Print It Plus has been a proud and active member of the Central Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce and its former iterations for 30 years. To learn more about all of our products and services go to http://www.printitplus.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- G-dot & Born x Soulslicers - Drippin Soul (EP)
- Viral Cake Sensation, "Cake By Courtney," Announces the Launch of Her New Cake of the Month Club
- SysGen Announces Promotion of Ryan Richardet to President
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Kicks Off 2019 Comedy At Joker's Comedy Club
- Adrenaline Fundraising to Exhibit at the 2019 East Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic
- Temperature Verification in Wine Cellars Using a Data Logger
- Georgia's Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Drop Off Sites for Bring One for the Chipper 2019
We wish everyone a very Happy and safe Holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you either participating in or observing this wonderful event next Sunday in Wellington!
About Print it Plus
Print it Plus is a provider of a wide range of advertising, marketing and printing "solutions". They will help you grow your company by finding the best marketing and advertising products and services for your situation in Palm Beach County. Print It Plus is able to provide virtually any product or service imaginable to communicate with your clients, employees, stockholders, and/or vendors. We are experts at corporate identity pieces, branding, marketing, printing and design. For more information about Print It Plus, contact Co-Owner Kimberly Leland at email@example.com, by calling (561) 790-0884, or go to our website at www.printitplus.com.
Kim Leland, Co-Owner
Print It Plus
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Goldsboro Strike Eagles FC as North Carolina Expansion Team
- FoldiMate, the Robotic Laundry Folding Machine, Demos a Fully Functional Prototype at CES
- 2018 MBMA Annual Report Now Available for Building Design and Construction Professionals
- Conti Solar, National EPC Services Firm, Closes 2018 With 650 MW of Solar Projects
- Volume 3 of ARSC Award-Nominated Beatles Recording Reference Manual Series Out Now
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Cinebistro at CityPlace Doral as a New Platinum Member
- Driftscape announces partnership with the Distillery District
- Dreaming of the Perfect Wedding?
- Danalock Smart Lock Featured in Z-Wave Smart Home Demo House at CES 2019
- Fire-Rated Safety Glass, LITEFLAM, Nabs the 2018 Reader's Choice Award!
- Curly D's Juteux Lip Balm Makes Perfect $7 Clean Beauty Holiday Gift
- LuckyDiem Announces Alliance with Screenvision Media Bringing Local Rewards to Moviegoers
- Master ConcessionAir delivers interactive experience at Orlando International Samsonite store
- General Micro Systems Receives Honors in Military & Aerospace Electronics 2018 Innovation Program
- Texas Trust Credit Union Hosts Financial Reality Fair
- New Students Can Enroll in Allentown Elementary School at EEACS
- A Season For Giving – Part 2 – The Gift of Hope
- Orange Effect Foundation Announces New Board Members
- Michael Foy of J.D. Power Explores How the Wealth Management Sector Can Integrate Human and Technological Touch Points to Maximize Customer Experience
- A Season For Giving – Part 1 – The Gift of Life