Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- John Hope Franklin Center 2019 National Symposium Celebrates 10 Years
- Open Heaven Conference at Joy Faith Ministries International!
- Business Leaders Vie for Children's Art Work at The Education Fund's For the Love of Art
- Fresh Air Wins Fitness Challenge
- Becky Lucas named interim CEO of Habitat for Humanity of Lee and Hendry Counties
- MASS Down Syndrome Congress Jersey Winner!
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty and Partners are Making Dreams Come True
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC) Announces the Appointment of Advisory Board Members
- The Spruill Arts Guild Raises Over $47,000 for the Spruill Center for the Arts
Sarah Kugelman and Jamie Malkin will be honored for their leadership and advocacy on behalf of children with life-threatening food allergies. Luca Padovan, TV Actor and Broadway Performer, who is personally affected by food allergies, will be the MC.
Julie Ader, Liana Silverstein Backal, Laura Tisch Broumand, Talia Day, Helen Jaffe, Roslyn Jaffe, Nicole Lenner, Lianne Mandelbaum, Amie Rappoport McKenna, Melissa Rosenbloom, and Stacey Saiontz are this year's Co-Chairs. Antoinette Griffith, Jennifer Hoine, Stephanie Leichter, and Anna Yaeger are the Vice Chairs. Harriette Rose Katz and the Gourmet Advisory Service Team are the Event Advisory Chairs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
The luncheon begins at 11:00 a.m. and support levels are as follows: Tables are available for $20,000, $15,000, $10,000 and $7,500, and individual tickets are available for $5,000, $2,000, $1,000, and $500. The luncheon will feature lunch, a grand raffle, silent auction, food allergy friendly marketplaceand program about the latest in food allergy news.
Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE) is the world's leading food allergy advocacy organization and the largest private funder of food allergy research. Our mission is to improve the quality of life and the health of individuals with food allergies, and to provide them hope through the promise of new treatments. FARE is transforming the future of food allergy through innovative initiatives that will lead to increased awareness, new and improved treatments and prevention strategies, effective policies and legislation and novel approaches to managing the disease. For more information, please visit www.foodallergy.org. To join FARE's transformative five-year fundraising and awareness campaign, Contains: Courage™, supporting families living with food allergies and educating ALL communities about the disease, visit www.foodallergy.org/containscourage.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
For press information, contact Tony Manning Consulting, Inc. at (212) 980-1711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tony Manning Consulting, Inc.
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live