Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 166
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- California laws with respect to equal pay and salary history, explained by Cyrus Batchan
- Los Angeles Times Food Bowl, Mesamerica & DFiesta
- Growing your Totally Nutz® Franchise Business
- Gibble's celebrates 60th Anniversary
- VITAMIN 1 Expands Distribution to Big Y World Class Market
- Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta Announces New Executive Chef Kevin Davis
- A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery Opens in Decatur
- "SuperMom" Mother's Day Contest
Social Scene is providing an intimate setting with brand representatives showcasing their products. Some of the featured brands include Black Dog (https://thewhiskypedia.com/black-dog-scotch), Border Importz (http://borderzimportz.com/), Copper Fiddle Distillery (https://copperfiddledistillery.com/), Crafthouse Cocktails (https://crafthousecocktails.com/), and more brands to be announced very soon.
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise will start at 3:00 p.m. and end at 5:00 p.m. The boat leaves dock at 3:15 p.m. and returns to dock at 4:45 p.m. The package includes:
• Exclusive 100 Person Cruise Tasting Local Chicago Wine, Beer, Whiskey & Spirits.
• 2 Food Tickets (Chicago Style Options)
• 2 Hour Cruise Taste & Meet Local Chicago Brands
• Cash Bar Also Available ($5 Standard Drinks, $7 Premium, $8 Frozen)
• Specialty Local Chicago Food Items For $5 (After 2 Food Tickets Used)
• Live DJ
• Skyline Cruise
Valara VI is the city's premier luxury yacht line located at 1559 S Lake Shore Drive. As guests board the yacht, they will be taken on a journey on the lake to meet the brands, and make new connections.
A great view of Chicago's skyline awaits them so get your taste buds ready for a summer afternoon of drinking and indulging with food. For parking directions, maps, and other details, head over to one of the event's official pages. Register today!
More on eTradeWire News
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues
About Social Scene
Social Scene creates a "scene" an environment to connect people, create memories and build relationships through online and on-premise social campaigns; focusing on providing exposure to our partnering brands, venues and clients to connect with a great social audience - Experiential Marketing.
Social Scene builds brand awareness for partnering venues and brands, connecting them with a targeted audience to build relationships and create memories. Visit BeSocialScene.com (https://info.besocialscene.com/events) for the most up to date events and to partner on an upcoming experience.
Want to build a live or online experience around your company's brand or venue? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message directly at BeSocialScene.com. Be Social. Be Seen.
- LARC, Inc. Giving Challenge Raises $45,466
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott Recommends Long-Term Care Planning
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
- Check out the simple procedure to change Yahoo password
- Discover Meadow Gold District - Q&A with Soul City
- New Guidebook on the Business of Acting Helps Actors Direct Their Careers
- How to Change Name on Spirit Airlines Ticket
- Explanatory article published about Upper Extremity Orthopedics – Elbow Surgery
- Leadership Ohio Announces Class Of 2019
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Reality TV Star Patti Negri From Travel Channels Hit Show 'Ghost Adventures' Releases First Book
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie