Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 178
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Detectamet, Pocklington based detectable products manufacturer, appoint new Sales Manager
- Love At First Bite! Red Velvet Cookie Returns To Mrs. Fields Locations Across The Country
- Wood Palace Kitchens to host "Health Kick in the Kitchen" on Jan. 23rd
- World's Largest Disposable Glove Manufacturer Accused of Labor Rights Abuse
- Food industry relies on material handling equipment fabrication
- Cimcorp to Provide Automated Order Picking System for Synlait's New Liquid Milk Production Facility
- PetStar has achieved IDCON World Class Certificate
- Burgers, cakes, and steaks OH MY - TAB Street - Finding Food Allergy and Gluten Free
- Renfro Foods offers non-GMO salsas
- Hu Products Showcases New Launches At Specialty Food Association's Winter Fancy Food Show
Social Scene is providing an intimate setting with brand representatives showcasing their products. Some of the featured brands include Black Dog (https://thewhiskypedia.com/black-dog-scotch), Border Importz (http://borderzimportz.com/), Copper Fiddle Distillery (https://copperfiddledistillery.com/), Crafthouse Cocktails (https://crafthousecocktails.com/), and more brands to be announced very soon.
More on eTradeWire News
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Las Vegas Moving and Storage Leader
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
- Healthcare MBA Charts New Path for Professionals
The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise will start at 3:00 p.m. and end at 5:00 p.m. The boat leaves dock at 3:15 p.m. and returns to dock at 4:45 p.m. The package includes:
• Exclusive 100 Person Cruise Tasting Local Chicago Wine, Beer, Whiskey & Spirits.
• 2 Food Tickets (Chicago Style Options)
• 2 Hour Cruise Taste & Meet Local Chicago Brands
• Cash Bar Also Available ($5 Standard Drinks, $7 Premium, $8 Frozen)
• Specialty Local Chicago Food Items For $5 (After 2 Food Tickets Used)
• Live DJ
• Skyline Cruise
Valara VI is the city's premier luxury yacht line located at 1559 S Lake Shore Drive. As guests board the yacht, they will be taken on a journey on the lake to meet the brands, and make new connections.
A great view of Chicago's skyline awaits them so get your taste buds ready for a summer afternoon of drinking and indulging with food. For parking directions, maps, and other details, head over to one of the event's official pages. Register today!
More on eTradeWire News
- Engelheim Vineyards Earns Winery Of Distinction Award in the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Competition
- Intrinsic Quality, LLC announces National Instruments Certified Alliance Partnership
- Alexander Sachs And Brian Peterson Arrange $3.15 Million Retail Sale To Private Buyer
- Delphin DAQ System Performs Fault Diagnosis Test on a CT Scanner
- Family Office Magazine announce Family Office live News service
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
About Social Scene
Social Scene creates a "scene" an environment to connect people, create memories and build relationships through online and on-premise social campaigns; focusing on providing exposure to our partnering brands, venues and clients to connect with a great social audience - Experiential Marketing.
Social Scene builds brand awareness for partnering venues and brands, connecting them with a targeted audience to build relationships and create memories. Visit BeSocialScene.com (https://info.besocialscene.com/events) for the most up to date events and to partner on an upcoming experience.
Want to build a live or online experience around your company's brand or venue? Email email@example.com or send a message directly at BeSocialScene.com. Be Social. Be Seen.
- Once again Frontline VM is Designated Best Vulnerability Management Solution Finalist by SC Magazine
- Genesis of Edmond, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma
- Mom and Small Business Owner Sharifah Hardie: Government shutdown is "bullshit!"
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Book Signing & Mini-Concert February 9 At Geer Village In Canaan
- Invitation from Roderick E. Hubbard at Vernalis Research chairing SMi's Drug Discovery Conference
- George Temple Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Carolina Closets Plus Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- The Law Offices of Mark S. Humphreys, Announces a Settlement in a Credit Life & Disability Claim
- SIU's Deadly Weapon Protection Program
- The Dangers of Home-Based Laser Hair Removal
- Exotic New Bridal Shop Shaking Up the Arizona Wedding Scene
- Two Drugs "Surprisingly Effective" at Treating Lung Cancer: Mesothelioma Too?
- RadixBay Announces Director Level Appointment to Support Growth in Advisory Services
- Muv Travel Unveils Its Top 30 Millennial Travel Destinations for 2019
- The Most Beautiful New Art and Coloring Shop Ever
- Online Marketplace Offering 7.56 Acres of Land to Highest Bidder in Fair Play, SC
- Littoral Power Systems Selected for Another DOE Grant
- Opera Naples Presents Comedic Opera L'isola Disabitata (the Deserted Island)
- Openview and Bold announce new technology partnership
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New 2019 Cars