Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Open Heaven Conference at Joy Faith Ministries International!
- Kentucky's KY Saves 529 Celebrates 529 College Savings Day on 5/29
- National BPA Announces 2019-2020 National Officer Team
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College opens registration for on campus and online summer classes
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Ivy Ed Completes Strategic Transition, Joins Collegewise Counselor Network
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
The new fire stations are to come up in Sector 78 and Phase 11. Recently, MC, Zirakpur also cleared setting up of a new fire station in Bhabat village. At present, Mohali, Kharar, Kurali and Mullanpur are being catered to by a single fire station in Phase 1, Mohali. Zirakpur and Lalru get fire service from Derabassi fire station.
Hans said, "The project gets rolling now that we have received structural designs from Thapar institute. We will get a DPR and estimates prepared for construction of two fire stations in Mohali. Two acres of land has been earmarked for fire station for Sector 78 and 1.1 acres for phase 11. Once the DPR is received, tenders for construction of fire stations will be issued."
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
The demand for fire stations in Mohali was raised as the Phase 1 fire station was burdened. Often the reaction time was delayed due to long distance. As Mohali expanded to the west, the need for a separate fire station for the sectors located farther away was felt, said Hans.
According to a study conducted by experts from PU, the average travel time to a fire tender from phase I fire station to Sector 78 is 20 to 25 minutes. To Kharar, it is 25 to 35 minutes and if there is traffic congestion, the time increases. Similarly, fire tender takes an average of 35 to 40 minutes to reach Mullanpur.
Click here to read latest updates on TIET:http://www.thapar.edu/misces/latestupdated
"This wastes the golden hour. If we have sub-stations in Kharar, Mullapur and in Sector 78, the reaction time will reduce to half and tragedies can be averted," said a fire officer. The fire station in Mohali phase I has 13 firefighting vehicles, three water tenders of 5,000 litre each, four multipurpose tenders, one water bouser of 20,000 litres, one Branto sky lift of 56 metre height, one rescue tender equipped with cutters, a firefighting jeep and two motorcycles to deal with fire emergency in the area.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
A senior official of the fire department said more staff would be required at the new fire stations as the existing fire station is facing a staff crunch. The station has just 24 officials against the sanctioned posts of 80 firemen. Similarly, only seven drivers perform the duty against sanctioned posts of 24 drivers. The station has just one leading fireman against the sanctioned posts of 24.
Visit here for reference news:https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/thapar-institute-designs-two-new-fire-stations-for-mohali/articleshow/64564071.cms
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live