Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- EZZEY celebrates pre-launch of Planet Wealth at WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Omni Ecosystems and Hatch Chicago Activate Vacant Lot in Partnership with Architecture Biennial
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- 5 Dental Office Design Best Practices You Need To Know
- The Build Show Network Welcomes Eric Aune
- Demand for Tarps and other Disaster Recovery Materials Reported at Unprecedented Levels
- Strong Housing Market Eliminates Incentives in Las Vegas
- California Pools Opens Sacramento Location, Expanding Its Market Domination
"We founded our family business on the basis of providing customers with an outstanding experience while also taking every opportunity to give back to our local community," explained co-founder Gary Emory.
Emory teamed up with his brother-in-law, Mike Pickel to form Texas Traditions Roofing in 2014. Since then, additional family members have become part of the business, working hard daily to deliver the best service and support to their local community of Georgetown, Texas.
"It certainly is an honor to be nominated and recognized as a company that stands behind our strong, traditional Texas values," said Pickel. "We are always working hard to establish a Tradition of Trust for our customers and our community."
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
"Family businesses are an important part of the local economy, and the Austin Business Journal will spotlight the region's best at the Family Business Awards," the publication said in a statement on its website.
To be considered for the recognition, businesses must be at least 51 percent family owned, have multiple generations running the business and/or have established longevity in the community. The awards luncheon is set for August 5 at the Hyatt Regency Austin.
About Texas Traditions Roofing
Texas Traditions Roofing began as a shared calling by three family members to work in their local community while giving back at the same time. The company specializes in the repair and replacement of residential and commercial roofs in the Central Texas region. They believe in doing business based on strong, traditional Texas values and work hard to establish A Tradition of Trust for customers and the community. For more information, visit www.texastraditionsroofing.com (about:blank)
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16