Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pure Hair Gaze Promotes Sharon Davidson to Vice President of Marketing
- Ettore says, It's Time to get Sweet On You.....Again
- Platinum Deluxe Cosmetics Introduces The Platinum Lux Instant Face Lift
- UNice Hair Provides Plus VIP Service To Upgrade Customers Shopping Experience
- 15-Year Old Cosmetics Brand Owner Pays Homage to Rock Bands With New Lip Shine Collection
- Buy Xanax Online Overnight Delivery
- Respected Roots is Excited to Launch 10th Physical Store Location Amidst Pandemic
- Can you wearing wigs everyday?
- Salon Joli Offers First-Quality Coiffure In The Heart Of Midtown Manhattan
- Starting with Hair Loss, Revela is Bringing AI-Discovered Ingredients to the Hands of Consumers
Black-owned beauty and self-care brand Terra & Self is excited to set forth new standards for sustainability across the industry with the introduction of their beauty and self-care collection that takes sustainability to the next level. This month and right on time for summer, consumers can explore the collection of cruelty-free and vegan scrubs, bath products, and clay masks rooted in a strong environmental ethos.
Starting with their packaging and all the way through their supply chain, Terra & Self is committed to using minimal and low-impact supplies. Items arrive in a recycled mailer or bio-degradable paper box and are wrapped with fully recyclable and biodegradable GreenWrap. Likewise, they use reusable glass jars for their skin and body care products, as well as compostable bags for their bath soaks. To further avoid waste, all products are currently water-free ensuring they last as long as possible.
More on eTradeWire News
- SLIPPED NOTES by Jack Swift is published by Red Rattle Books
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
"I'm so excited to share Terra & Self with the world and to give people the option to buy products that make them feel good, while still respecting the environment," said founder, Kenne Johnson. "We believe in the power of choice — from everyday small decisions to major solutions — and the ability to change our path towards a healthier, thriving planet."
First launched in September 2020 and relaunched in April 2021, Kenne created Terra & Self in response to her own frustration with the amount of waste she was creating due to her beauty and self-care routine. Today, it is her hope that everyone can continue to enjoy a little self-care without the guilt. Terra & Self ships across North America and Europe, and is available in pop-up shops across the Bay Area. The collection can be discovered at www.terraandself.com.
About Terra & Self
Terra & Self is a black-owned beauty and self-care brand based in Santa Cruz, California. Their mission is to create and promote products that take care of you while being sustainable and protecting the earth. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Kenne Johnson, Founder email@example.com https://terraandself.com/
Terra and Self, Kenne Johnson
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers