Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 218
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 130
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 109
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Retirement Community Coming to Reno
- XL North Adds New Distributors for its Concrete Surface Prep Products
- HomeAid Care Day at Phoenix Pass
- Merlo's P50.18Plus - Power plus Extra Stability
- Moss Construction Welcomes Michael Monsalve
- Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey Members Recognized at IBS
- HomeAid Care Day at Our House Decatur
- Bensalem Cleaning and Painting Company
- LeakTronics Introduces the Irrigation leak Detection Kit
According to Telgian Engineering & Consulting President Leonard Ramo, "Fire protection, life safety and security protection systems lie dormant for the vast majority of their lives. During an emergency, however, it is essential that these systems function as intended, including integrating into the built environment. Telgian's commissioning process ensures this will occur, making it a fundamental component of the success of the building design process."
System commissioning is the systematic and integrated involvement of fire protection and life safety professionals throughout the planning, design, installation and post-installation phases of each project. System commissioning acts as a "Quality Assurance / Quality Control" process throughout each phase of the project through the facility's operations. This process begins with thorough planning phase documentation of the design intent, which occurs long before the design phase begins. It continues with ongoing professional involvement and support through Design, Construction and Project Closeout phases.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
Telgian Engineering & Consulting's expert staff draws on a history of effective protection system commissioning. In fact, Telgian played an integral role in the development of ANSI/NFPA 3, Standard for Commissioning of Fire Protection and Life Safety Systems to create the commissioning standard.
Telgian's commissioning services are also now available for a wide variety of sectors including, Assembly, Commercial Properties, Correctional Facilities, Data Centers, Defense/Military, Distribution/Warehousing, Education, Financial/Banks, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial/Manufacturing, International, Museums, Pharma/BioPharma, Residential, Restaurant/Food Service, Retail, Transportation and Utilities/Energy.
In addition to commissioning services, Telgian offers a full spectrum of global engineering and risk mitigation services including strategic/enterprise risk management, fire protection engineering, industrial security, environmental health and safety, emergency management, operations continuity consulting, and construction administration.
More on eTradeWire News
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
- Truth from the lips of struggle
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
Specializing in complex, multi-discipline public and private sector projects, Telgian professionals are dedicated to delivering value through effective protection solutions that meet today's risk challenges. Since 1985, Telgian has worked hand-in-hand with clients such as architects, engineers, owners, developers, risk and facility management firms, construction teams and government agencies to protect people and property against preventable losses.
For more information, please visit Telgian.com or call 1-877-TELGIAN.
Telgian Holdings, Inc.
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision
- Sober Caddy Moves Offices to Lakewood
- SoftNAS® Vulnerability Disclosed by Digital Defense, Inc. Researchers