Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-1 Released
- Performance Architects' Kirby Lunger and Astha Patni Win Top OATUG Awards at COLLABORATE 19 for Oracle Users Community Contributions
- Industry Leading Pay Per Head Company Launches New Website
- ReadyRESALE is an Exhibitor at the Community Associations Institute 2019 Conference & Expo in Or
- Hedvig adds enterprise encryption key management with Cryptsoft
- The spring of security tokens: technology progress uncovered
- MSX International announces strategic investment in MCON Group
- Lantek names Unai Asla new financial director
- CloudNine Awards Multiple LAW Certifications to LDM Global
- ASAP Systems' Cloud-Based Asset Tracking & Inventory System reveals new enhancements for its Reporting Feature
According to the Department of Homeland Security, "The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), through the Infrastructure Security Compliance Division (ISCD), administers the CFATS program by working with facilities to ensure they have security measures in place to reduce the risks associated with certain hazardous chemicals, and prevent them from being exploited in a terrorist attack."
The Telgian Compliance Manager CFATS module is the first commercially available relational database software application designed specifically to track CFATS compliance solutions and security measures in a concise and effective platform. The module is flexible, scalable, secure, and provides consistent and efficient data management in real-time, allowing users to manage all of their security protocols in one place. In addition, the Telgian Compliance Manager CFATS module allows organizations to submit and track forms and reports related to various requirements.
More on eTradeWire News
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott Recommends Long-Term Care Planning
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
By identifying and organizing the DHS-CFATS eighteen (18) Risk-Based Performance Standards with a company's compliance activities, the Telgian Compliance Manager CFATS module facilitates compliance. It is designed in alignment with CSAT 2.0, the DHS's web platform for all CFATS submissions, as well as with the Site Security Plan and Alternative Security Program approaches accepted by DHS.
The software also provides ongoing tracking of compliance activities, plan / document reviews and revisions. As Site Security Plan or Alternative Security Program data is entered, the software offers continuous, one-step documenting and tracking of required Annual Audit information.
"For the chemical industry, this module release comes at a crucial juncture," explains TMT Program Manager Ashley Reiter. "Just weeks ago, Congress unanimously passed legislation to reauthorize the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) program."
In addition to the Telgian Compliance Manager CFATS module, Telgian Management Technologies also offers a module designed for the Responsible Care® Security Code (RCSC) for chemical companies that are members of the American Chemistry Council (ACC). Both state and federal governments recognize the RCSC as a model security program, not only for chemical facilities, but for other industries, as well.
More on eTradeWire News
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
Both the TMT CFATS and RCSC modules adhere to more than 50 global compliance IT standards. In addition, they include Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics and distributed denial of services protection against outside threats and suspicious activity.
For additional information, please visit http://telgian.com/tmt
About Telgian Management Technologies (TMT)
Telgian Management Technologies (TMT) is a leading supplier of cost-effective software solutions that enhance management of compliance regulation requirements and compliance best practice work processes. TMT's Telgian Compliance Manager (TCM™) is a cloud-based relational database software application designed to track security compliance solutions.
Telgian Management Technologies
- 63 y.o Hollywood actor , model became Gucci face in SS 2019 campaign
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards
- 9th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Winners Announced
- The Spring Carlisle Auction Readies for Two Days of Fast Paced Excitement
- Carlisle Events Celebrates the Summer of '69 During the 2019 Event Season
- ABCO Energy Announces Results of Operations for 2018
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- CourseFromScratch.Com Reviews - Danielle Leslie's High Ticket Program
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- British Swim School Is On The Move To Canada
- Christian Music Site, Indieheaven.com, Closes
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Dr Imafidon MBE gets honoured with the freedom of the City of London
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring