Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 143
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Automation Intellect Closes a Major Funding Round
- Intent Solutions Group Named to 2021 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- TheOneSpy New Mac App is Supporting to the Latest macOS X Yosemite 10.10
- myLAB Box Offers Self-Testing to Help People Regain Their Everyday Lives
- Perle IRG LTE Routers enable Greenville Electric to fulfil Service Level Agreements
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- BPA Platform Provides New Revenue Stream for SYSPRO Partner
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- SmartBear Names Dan Faulkner as New Chief Product Officer
AX OTT, an analyzing and monitoring solution, supports Network Service Providers (NSPs) to deliver premium user experience while achieving OPEX savings through minimizing effort and time on troubleshooting. It is used for active and passive testing of OTT services across the Telemach mobile and fix network.
More on eTradeWire News
- Author Meets Her Great Aunt for the First Time and Dedicates a Vampire Book to Her
- Sip LLC Announces the Launch of Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
The implementation of AX OTT enables Telemach to get insights into the quality of delivered OTT services, detect issues, and troubleshoot them. It also measures, improves and provides premium customer experience for OTT Services.
"Telemach understands that high quality products and services are the foundation of any business. We continuously invest in and innovate our services. The 24/7 periodic OTT testing solution enables us to quickly detect service anomalies and help us to provide a user experience at the highest level using different network technologies at any time", said Robert Jovanovski, OSS United Group Director.
About Telemach Slovenia
Telemach, part of United Group, has been one of Slovenia's biggest telecommunications operators, the leading provider of paid video content, and the country's fastest-growing mobile operator. Telemach offers a reliable and quality network, advanced and innovative services, engaging content, and a great user experience to customers across the country. On the top of it the opportunity to subscribe to all telecommunications services in one place without the worry of additional costs enables Telemach to become the customers' first choice across all major telecommunications segments.
More on eTradeWire News
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
- Hospitality Funding Arranges $60M Construction Loan for 212-Room Austin Cambria
- Save on Tutoring Lessons On All Courses At Learnalgebralessons.com
- ICS Australia is now calling for papers for its Closing the Gap Conference series
- TVS Pet Parade Network.Com Adds The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau to Winter Schedule
Any Device. Any Protocol. Any Service. Any Time. We Manage All THINGS.
Axiros is a global leader in IoT, M2M, TR-069 and device management, providing software solutions and platforms to service providers and equipment manufacturers worldwide to maage and IoT-ize devices. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Munich, Axiros has sales and service offices and development centers worldwide, so as needs change, Axiros will always be close by to deliver. To learn more about AXIROS, visit www.axiros.com.
Valeria Wilmsen - Axiros GmbH
Head of Marketing Communications
- Thank You! With Deepest Gratitude
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- LA Small Business Development Center Network & PPE Unite to Distribute PPE to Area Small Businesses
- 2015 BMW Series on Sale in GTA!
- Used 2018 Lexus NX available for Sale at Our Dealership!
- Minority Owned Business Breaking into the World of Franchising
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh