Popular on eTradeWire
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 234
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 232
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 219
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 192
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 166
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 126
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 106
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
- ThrottleNet Announces Move to New Offices
Similar on eTradeWire
- Gwinnett County Helping Hands Disaster Relief Volunteers Assisted Pensacola Residents the Second Time in Less Than a Month
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Presents "gOD-Talk 2.0: Digital #BlackFaith" With Mandisa Thomas, Atlanta, Ga Area Resident
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Donates Over $ 1 Million to Community-Based Organizations & National Nonprofits Through Their Tithe the Tithe Initiative
- New Book 'God is Enough for Me' Debut's on Amazon
- 44 Murdered in The First-Ever Plane Bombing Over US Soil (Flight #629) 65 Years Ago
- TVS Inspirational Network Gets TVS First Look Original Programming Production Schedule
- Deborah King Center Publishing Releases Cathy Gabrielsen's Self-Help Book: Dying to Live
- Poverty Encounter at Children's Hunger Fund, presents at the 26th Thea Awards Digital Case Studies
- The Whole Armour of God - New Religious Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- Evangelist and Author Rennee' Hubb launches Inspiring 2 Live
Teleios surveyed young believers to determine their views on different topics currently emphasized by non-Christian society. Of the 440 participants the majority were: female (67%), <35 years old (79%), from the United States (52%) and evangelical (62%) or social Christians (28%).
Participants disagreed (59-81%) with terms often used to describe Christians, such as: racist, unscientific, homophobic, having too much privilege, not diverse enough or too trusting in the Bible. Similarly, most denied (62-96%) they personally displayed such characteristics. A majority denied (84%) they feel badly/guilty about their Christian beliefs and disagreed (74%) that such feelings caused them to be quiet about their faith.
Young Christians mostly understood they should confidently stand firm in their biblical beliefs (86%), believe the truth of scripture (73%) and share it with others (72%). A low percentage indicated they feel badly about their faith, should keep quiet or embrace communism/socialism (<6%).
More on eTradeWire News
- Mindset Mentor, Author and Speaker, Katia Stern, Signs Publishing Deal With CelebrityPress®
- Halloween Sale on Award Winning Author's YA Novel
- Dominican Republic confirms representation in the Fashion and Beauty Summit
- New Food Delivery Service - Dancin' Delivery, Introduces "Comic Universe" As Unique Brand
- Homes with Heart VC Invites all Businesses with Heart to Virtual Seminar
A majority of young Christians were able to identify several important issues from the New Testament epistles that the church should exemplify, including: loving one another (82%), praying (79%), knowing God's word (77%), upholding and teaching others God's word (76%) and encouraging one another (73%).
Overall, participants had high wellbeing scores (4.6, scale of 0-6). When compared to each survey question, those who disagreed that Christians have too much privilege (p=0.016) and denied they were personally racist (p>0.001), unscientific (p=0.004) and not diverse enough (p=0.004) showed better wellbeing over those who accepted such labels.
Dr. William C. Stewart, co-founder of Teleios, Inc., noted that "This survey was quite positive, showing the vast majority of high school, college age and young adult Christians possess strong spiritual faith and values. Participants generally noted good wellbeing. However, those who rejected the negative image by which non-Christian society portrays Christians, possessed even greater wellbeing."
In summary, this research indicated that evangelical millennial and generation Xers generally have a positive view of their Christian identity, demonstrate orthodox knowledge of scripture and recognize the benefit of their belief system to society. Young Christians generally reject the negative views placed on them by non-Christian society and demonstrate better personal wellbeing than those who do not reject society's negative view of Christians.
More on eTradeWire News
- Puerto Rico fashion stars confirm their presence at the Fashion and Beauty Congress
- 143VINYL Adds UV Lamps To Product Line
- Identity: The Podcast Don't Forget to Vote! Feat. THICK
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Promotes Bertie Allender to Manager of Healthcare and Community R
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Celebrates Volunteers with Drive-Thru Appreciation Days
Complete results can be found here and more findings from Teleios here.
WC Stewart, JA Stewart, LA Nelson
About Teleios – Teleios is a non-profit foundation that teaches the Bible and the gospel, giving confidence to its truth. Teleios' mission is to show the truth of the Bible through research and generate practical tools for scriptural understanding and confidence!
Lindsay Nelson - Teleios
- Binh Pham and R.M. Clark with INtense Publications Announce the Release of The Dragon's Song
- Sync Your Mainframe Data to the Cloud for Insights
- Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale!
- IntegraCare presents free webinars on dementia care
- SquadLocker Simplifies Checkout, Shipping as Buying from Multiple Online Apparel Stores Takes Off
- TVS Sitcom Network Launches on WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix, With More Than 100 Classic TV Sitcoms
- Humorous and Heartfelt: SHELTER by R.A. Conroy Is a Coming-of-age Novel of Rescue and Hope
- Mizner Country Club Earns Another Year On Distinguished Clubs List
- Flagler County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller Announces of Operation Green Light
- Technicolor Expands Android TV Footprint in Canada As EBOX Deploys SAPPHIRE Set-Top Box to Subscribers
- Award-Winning Author Publishes Covid-19 Lessons From A Dog!
- The Compensation Experts appoint SEO Works to lead SEO Strategy
- A New Book Just Released: My Truths, My Triumphs, My God
- Insivia Re-launches SaaS Founder Show
- The Top 4 Benefits of Renovating Your Bathroom
- PrimeArray Systems is thrilled to offer the must-have NAS features of 2021
- IGNITE CTRM Announces Strong First Half-Year Growth
- Syxsense Experiences Record-Breaking Growth As Millions of Remote Workers Create Cyber Security Demand
- New Novel Scientific Tactics to Fight Global Warming
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Optical Firm, Mercer County, NJ