Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 475
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 401
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 393
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 294
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 276
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 272
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 244
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 232
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 222
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 158
Similar on eTradeWire
- WowPetsDeals Focuses On Providing High Quality Pet Products To Its Clients
- Start Your Family in 2020 with The Fertility Center of Charleston
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- Local Orthodontist Launches Philanthropy-Focused Kids Club
- Facebook Partners with The Alfred Street Baptist Church Foundation for their 18th Annual HBCU Festival on Saturday, January 25 at the National Harbor
- San Francisco Opens The First Housing Program For Transgender & Gender Nonconforming Adults
- Awesome Family Spring Break Destinations
- NH Jump$tart Coalition Announces Progress in Financial Literacy Education in New Hampshire High Schools Since 2013; More Progress to be Made
- Utah Food Allergy Mom Introduces Plant-Based, Gluten-Free Cooking Club for Kids in US and Canada
- GiftstoIndia24x7.com Helps Couples Spread The Spirit of Love Across Boundaries, Launches 10,000 Valentine Day Gift Options To Choose From!
Much of the information being taught is now available online. This means teachers have time to do the part of the job that technology can't do - empathise, connect and work with children to get the best out of them. Technology frees up their time by handling the routine tasks that a teacher doesn't need to be doing - more administrative-based tasks. If schools utilise technology on these repetitive or time-consuming tasks, such as routine marking, reporting and record keeping, it will ensure teachers are freed up to get on with teaching. I believe technology may well re-emphasise the importance of a teacher's role in their classroom, not diminish it.
More on eTradeWire News
- Neatbooks4u "To live, not die," #selfhelp truths of life's issues
- BlazeSports & Gwinnett Sports Commission Partner for Fourth-Annual Big Peach Slam Jam Tournament
- Andre Akinyele's Electro-Pop/R&B/Dance Album 'Uniqlo Boy' Available Now for Pre-Order
- Humanity Road Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary, New Board Members
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2020 National Contest "Fairy Tails"
Technology allows students to collaborate in new ways, question the world around them, connect their work with the world, create products that demonstrate their understanding and wonder about new topics they encounter. All these new innovative ways have made learning and teaching more interesting and enjoyable.
When children engage in computer science and technology, they are not just learning to code or learning how to become software engineers. They are developing creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving skills that will equip them to thrive in the future workforce - a workforce where 77% of jobs will require strong technology skills.
These days it is rare to go into a classroom that does not come equipped with an interactive whiteboard and there is little doubt that classrooms will continue to see technology taking front and centre stage. However, we must remember that it is people who transform education, not technology and any technology in our classrooms of the future will need to be underpinned by a clear educational philosophy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Bello Sol Inc Has a Record Sales Year For 2019
- The Bear Creek School Hosts How to Prepare Your Child for Kindergarten
- Adaptiva Expands Management Team as Company Introduces New Products
- Metro VR Studios Releases New Gameplay Trailer for Orion13
So should we fear or embrace technology? – we'll that depends on all of us professionals in the field takign an active approach, not a passive one and working out how best to use it enhance what we as people do, rather than simply letting it take over.
- Your Richmond Hill Tree Removal Team
- sell their Businesses for Top Dollar by Leveraging Private Equity demand for Acquisitions
- Record Growth for Number of Public Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in Georgia Last Year
- Born To Read, Inc. Celebrates National Library Lovers Month with Special Luncheon
- Newark CTE Network Selects Healthcare Chair
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 6 New Research Grants In 2020
- Charlotte Certified Professional Organizer® is featured on local television station
- Scott Robertson Teaches National Benefit Auction Specialist Course
- Successful Small Business Owners in Charlotte, NC recognize Small Business Person of the Ye
- McCarthy to hire 300 workers for Assembly Solar Project in Michigan
- Used 2017 Honda Civic Sedan For Sale
- Sally J. Pimentel Deaf & Hard of Hearing Center receives grant to bring deaf awareness to
- Dental Implants in Limerick are High-Quality, Low-Priced, and Long-Lasting
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. appoints Dr. Steven Marsh as Special IP Counsel
- Siberian State Symphony Cancels Monday Concert; Siberian Virtuosi to Perform March 19 Instead
- Alan Dershowitz Debates Erwin Chemerinsky: Should President Trump Be Impeached?
- How Entrepreneurs Can Run A "Lifestyle Business" Writing One Email A Day
- Sun Toyota Honors Top Sales Employees for 2019
- TAF Academic Model Approved for Washington Middle School
- Authors Charlene Tess and Judi Thompson Promote Romantic Suspense Novel - When an Angel Whispers